Why my friends like me more than my own families?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
My families seems to dislike me noticeably, I am blacksheep to them. But my friends mostly like me and respect me.

Idk man but since you provided no details it's probably cuz u don't talk to them enough

Cause ur coping and they all hate you

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
My families seems to dislike me noticeably, I am blacksheep to them. But my friends mostly like me and respect me.
You need to grow beard and use tactical soap oh and shave head

Idk man but since you provided no details it's probably cuz u don't talk to them enough
I talk with them but they don't talk or respect me.

I am more respected among my peers, and from strangers.

My family probably just jealous of me.

• So Sad
Reactions: PeiFan94
GTFO u r annoying cunt
You’re not a genetically gifted man, you’re the bottom of society, an old ugly incel who gets laughed at by everyone and your family is ashamed of you, especially your father

• Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
You’re not a genetically gifted man, you’re the bottom of society, an old ugly incel who gets laughed at by everyone and your family is ashamed of you, especially your father
Yet I have a gf who worship me, not being manlet, and having true friends who always there for me when I need them:love:

Yet I have a gf who worship me, not being manlet, and having true friends who always there for me when I need them:love:
Nope. You’re alone and never speak to anyone. You wish you had these things but you don’t, so you try to live in a fantasy world.