why my girlfriend look so fucking ugly sometimes

chudlite

chudlite

Rest in Peace @Kaligula567 • Truecel King
sometimes shes so cute sometimes and no it isnt makeup, sometimes she looks cute without it but occasionally ill see her, especially when she first wakes up, she is absolutely hideous

do i not love her enough ? or what is the issue

however she isnt ugly, general consensus by users is high mtb rated by @AlbinoMaxxer @shizuku11111 @sportsmogger

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: N1666, borntosuffer, AlbinoMaxxer and 9 others
She’s probably just kinda ugly and frauds with makeup

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, Zenis, heyheyheybro22 and 4 others
Morning bloat be like

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, chudlite, VHD and 2 others
sometimes shes so cute sometimes and no it isnt makeup, sometimes she looks cute without it but occasionally ill see her, especially when she first wakes up, she is absolutely hideous

however she isnt ugly, general consensus by users is high mtb rated by @AlbinoMaxxer @shizuku11111 @sportsmogger
I genuinely think thts 99 percent of women. Ugly when wake up.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, borntosuffer, theonewhorisesabove and 6 others
She’s probably just kinda ugly and frauds with makeup
this is what i thought at first but sometimes i see her without makeup on and i think woww shes cute but sometimes she looks like a big nosed mexican nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: needle, heyheyheybro22, moreroidsmoredates and 4 others
this is what i thought at first but sometimes i see her without makeup on and i think woww shes cute but sometimes she looks like a big nosed mexican nigger
Dm me a pic of her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chudlite, moreroidsmoredates and PeakIncels
Fuck other girls and ruin her

• +1
Reactions: ey88

@NZb6Air why WTF react i thought youd know maybe theres like morning bloat or something

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and PeakIncels
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, theonewhorisesabove, chudlite and 1 other person
@NZb6Air why WTF react i thought youd know maybe theres like morning bloat or something
everyone is bloated in the morning usually bro it's kinda insane how you call your gf ugly tho I agree with my sweetheart nz

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and NZb6Air
first of all fakecel ramblings

secondly, send let me rate her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite, moreroidsmoredates, truthhurts and 1 other person
Bhai u never send me ur gf , but ur ex was actually good looking tbh

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and PeakIncels
first of all fakecel ramblings

secondly, send let me rate her
Girl3

here's me with my hoes bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite, moreroidsmoredates, NZb6Air and 1 other person
I don't think you like her I felt this way to before.

I've also felt like i would still stay with a girl if she went bald because i liked her so much.

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and PeakIncels
thats 99 percent of people in general
Yeah maybe but if ur a man with rugged looks u cn still look decent on wakeup i think.

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and VHD
IMG 8549

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and chudlite

Due to average foid diet

general consensus by users is high mtb rated by
show me. pm me her face and maybe then i'll attemp to consider the thought of giving you a chance of being accepted as an incel. Maybe.

show me. pm me her face and maybe then i'll attemp to consider the thought of giving you a chance of being accepted as an incel. Maybe.
i added you boyo i hope you can finally see my true struggles as a stone cold incel

do you finally realize the stone cold incel i am

• WTF
Reactions: iblamechico