Why my lower third is so Bad ? what makes so bad as everybody says!

MatheusCqb

MatheusCqb

Diamond
i`m really learning more and want to know
RONALDINHO 3
RAONLDINHO 1
RONALDINHO 2

chin needs to protrude more

• +1
Reactions: MatheusCqb
chin needs to protrude more
I get the chin is trash but ppl was sayng all the lower is trash some said I was sub 5 here i`m confused, thanks for help

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
I get the chin is trash but ppl was sayng all the lower is trash some said I was sub 5 here i`m confused, thanks for help
Ur interesting looking, I'd say you should smile more since on those pics u look "creepy" for most girls, I'd say stay shaved tho , the beard doesn't add to it face ur probably MTN

Ur interesting looking, I'd say you should smile more since on those pics u look "creepy" for most girls, I'd say stay shaved tho , the beard doesn't add to it face ur probably MTN
Yup, agreed i`m bad taking pics but do you think my jaw is that bad all lower trash ?

Yup, agreed i`m bad taking pics but do you think my jaw is that bad all lower trash ?
No it's pretty good, sharp enough, would probably look better if u leanmmax, ur chin is bad tho

• +1
Reactions: MatheusCqb
Careful with the chin.

What people think is attractive here, might NOT be attractive to women. A large chin does not suit everyone. And in your particular case, it might actually make your face uncanny.

Try fillers before cutting any bones.

Careful with the chin.

What people think is attractive here, might NOT be attractive to women. A large chin does not suit everyone. And in your particular case, it might actually make your face uncanny.

Try fillers before cutting any bones.
Thats good to know, I belived what ppl said here all girls love.

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis