Why my mother didn't cry when my brother died on the phone?

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Fresh sphinx of beER bELl
She talked on the phone and then she just walked to me and said "******** is dead". I don't think she ever cried, not from what I heard anyway.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, greycel, ElTruecel and 3 others
sorry about that bro, how did he die?

• +1
Reactions: greycel and Eriot Lodger
She was probably in a state of shock or disbelief. We all take information differently

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse, greycel, PickleTheSlayer and 4 others
I mean I did. You'd think most people would in that situation. He just had an overdose totally unexpectedly. Our mother was so absent, that's why he needed drugs to cope with the emotional trauma.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
She was probably in a state of shock or disbelief. We all take information differently
Maybe. She seems pretty emotionally vacant however. Some of my relatives have cluster b personality (that's psychos, narcs and borderlines).

She said she felt bad, even responsible for it later though. She said she wished she had been a better mother to him.

• So Sad
Reactions: lunin7
Perhaps, she is a demon

She talked on the phone and then she just walked to me and said "******** is dead". I don't think she ever cried, not from what I heard anyway.
she a psycho type shit

i didn’t cry when my sister died for a whole week until i just started bawling so maybe she just needs time to process idk?

• So Sad
Reactions: greycel
i didn’t cry when my sister died for a whole week until i just started bawling so maybe she just needs time to process idk?
Aight but why she keep him in an urn in the living room?? Then she put him on the dinner table for Christmas.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Eriot Lodger
Sorry for your loss bhai

• +1
Reactions: greycel and Eriot Lodger
@Eriot Lodger RIP to your brother
@shalomnigga RIP to your sister

If you guys want to, please check out this. I feel like adopting a similar mindset might help you:

I talked about OP’s cat there, but the same applies to siblings/parents/friends, and any human
I’ll send a prayer for your siblings

• Love it
Reactions: shalomnigga and Eriot Lodger
@Eriot Lodger RIP to your brother
@shalomnigga RIP to your sister

If you guys want to, please check out this. I feel like adopting a similar mindset might help you:

I talked about OP’s cat there, but the same applies to siblings/parents/friends, and any human
I’ll send a prayer for your siblings
Thank you! I really appreciate that. My brother died many years ago. He was a very smart guy. Always told me to be confident and encouraged me to be the best version of myself. We truly loved each other.

• Woah
Reactions: greycel
Different people act differently

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger