Why my voice get high pitched and gentle /nicer when I talk to strangers?

N

Nation

Platinum
It seems like a coping mechanism, sometimes my voice is low pictched, alpha and relaxed but when im around people it seems like I want to sound less rude and I get this high picthed weak beta voice.

I cant help btw

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 15827
Cause yo a bitch

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and Mouthbreath
I don't know but there are guys who change their voice tone when talking to girls and it is cringe as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
Talk slower.

Or get a voice deepening surgery

means your unconfident, insecure. I sometimes do the same.

Could be because you are part homosexual idk

• +1
Reactions: Tonymontana
what the fuck just talk like why you guys are autistic ?
peoples who try to act like an alpha , normie are just making fun of them
just don't be a bitch when someone tries to fuck with you and you're good

You just have to consciously force yourself to speak in a more masculine, authoratative tonality with strangers.

Most people don't deliberately adjust their body language and voice tonality to influence others, but make no mistake, all politicians, and celebrities are very conscious and deliberate since they're in the public eye so much.

Why are you doing it? Probably because you think being less threatening and slightly subservient will make others comfortable around you. Which is slightly true, but especially with strangers, you also need to establish respect.

You can talk in a masculine, dominant way while still smiling and being respectful. Talking in a high pitch, overly friendly voice from my experience just makes people think you're needy/lower status