why newbies are so hated here?

kingchad88

kingchad88

Iron
i know about blackpill for a year now but am new on org,why so much hate?

dnr gray

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, diditeverbegin, org3cel.RR and 1 other person
“I’ve been lurking since 2012”

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mathis, Prince of Pakistan, org3cel.RR and 4 others

because they start posting before learning, if you aren't gonna provide value or atleast be a good user ur gonna end up getting hate.

the majority of grays now spam post to try to get their posts and rep up and just look like idiots and one of the main reasons why this forum is in its worst state in fucking ages.

brutally over for org

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mathis, NZb6Air, org3cel.RR and 2 others
it's nice to see a jewpilled greycel

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, org3cel.RR and dragomaxxer
because they start posting before learning, if you aren't gonna provide value or atleast be a good user ur gonna end up getting hate.

the majority of grays now spam post to try to get their posts and rep up and just look like idiots and one of the main reasons why this forum is in its worst state in fucking ages.

brutally over for org
2300 posts since jan 2024 btw

your a fucking bluepilled greycel tictokcel normie nigger go kill your self(I am one:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:)

• JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin
2300 posts since jan 2024 btw
if you calculate both of our join dates as a ratio to our posts it comes out that id post on average of 8 times a day versus you 3. Clearly i post more frequently than you although i've been innactive, i didn't claim to be normal unlike the person i was responding though so not sure what my post count matters for

• JFL
Reactions: StarvedEpi
because you ask retarded shit like this

• So Sad
Reactions: kingchad88
Because we’re usually retarded as fuck

just means your posts aren't good enough. i've been here less than a week and i'm already a household name.

brutally over for org
brutally true ngl
look like we both got the same new year resolution of joining .org lol

• Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer
It's like that almost everywhere. Think about it; freshman day in school and new privates in the Marines and so on get picked on all the time. It is what it is daugh.

• +1
Reactions: kingchad88