why nibba and beautiful bones got banned??

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Beautiful bones got banned cause he was a scammer/larper.

Idk about nibba though. He probably requested it.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry

Nibba had countless warnings for bullying people, final straw was insulting knajjd. Surprised it took as long as it did for him to be permabanned.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, fukmylyf, the next o'pry and 6 others
Nibba had countless warnings for bullying people, final straw was insulting knajjd. Surprised it took as long as it did for him to be permabanned.
Wow! I never knew you could get banned for bullying ppl on here,:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SandNibber and Ruby
Jfl

Wow! I never knew you could get banned for bullying ppl on here,:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
its consistent targetted bullying, its pretty fucking hard to get banned for it here lol they literally have to be rent free in ur head

its consistent targetted bullying, its pretty fucking hard to get banned for it here lol they literally have to be rent free in ur head

No it’s easy as shit to get banned

• Hmm...
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
only time i was banned was when i requested it, i literally dont even attempt the slightest bit at not breaking any rules. seems like u have to literally try to get banned

only time i was banned was when i requested it, i literally dont even attempt the slightest bit at not breaking any rules. seems like u have to literally try to get banned

Depends if cucks report you and the mods don’t like you it’s easy.

Actually your right. I remember insulting 1 single persons mom in pm because he disrespected and the sad cuck reported and I got banned.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810

[/QUOTE\

why he was a scammer? I remember he once said that he had a 1 millon software and nibba was attacking him, besides that I really like his threads