Why no One ever told me i got nose failo

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
I would have got surgery back in 2020 when i had the Money instead of blowing It up in weed. Now i'm left as a fucking subhuman with 0 fucking SMV
Muuiuh le forward growth. What a fucking meme. Nose makes the attractiveness. If you have everything average but a good nose women Will still find you attractive. Normies were Always right about judging the nose. Muuuuuh le maxilla muuuuh le lefort. Fucking bullshit. Nose Is king in making or breaking you
IMG 20240918 035741

• +1
Reactions: mug, Clavicular, uksucks and 1 other person
Why did you get lefort?
Btw lefort changes the nose

Why did you get lefort?
Btw lefort changes the nose
I didn't. Why people here talk about le lefort when the surgery Who has the biggest ROI Is rhinoplasty?? Everyone can become attractive enough with a good nose

• +1
Reactions: onskibidi
I didn't. Why people here talk about le lefort when the surgery Who has the biggest ROI Is rhinoplasty?? Everyone can become attractive enough with a good nose
Yes tbh but very easy to botch for male

But def the only surgery female needs

nigga that blackpilled girl fucked you up, stop listening to her you look good my glorious king

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Clavicular and gookcelriceR
nigga that blackpilled girl fucked you up, stop listening to her you look good my glorious king
Then why the fuck She Always talked about the nose?? She said nose ruined her Life and made her become a Virgin at 28 yo. She said that nose ruines my aesthetic and all people Need a small nose to look good and that with rhinoplasty She would have dated me

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pollorex, gookcelriceR and GlamourPursuer
Fuck these cunts. You mog the bull.

This world is unjust. Simple as

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTNcutecel and onskibidi
Then why the fuck She Always talked about the nose?? She said nose ruined her Life and made her become a Virgin at 28 yo. She said that nose ruines my aesthetic and all people Need a small nose to look good and that with rhinoplasty She would have dated me
She’s lying or low iq

Then why the fuck She Always talked about the nose?? She said nose ruined her Life and made her become a Virgin at 28 yo.
she clearly has some form of autism, unless she had an absolute beak there is no way her nose was the reason she was a virgin she is probably just trying to make you feel bad

• +1
Reactions: Pollorex and gookcelriceR
This is why you dont talk to foids to stroke you ego you simp nigger

• +1
Reactions: GlamourPursuer and gookcelriceR
Don't be so sad, my bull, that girl is just weird and hyper-fixated on that shit, you look good

• +1
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
she clearly has some form of autism, unless she had an absolute beak there is no way her nose was the reason she was a virgin she is probably just trying to make you feel bad
Yeah ngl, it's so obvious

• +1
Yeah her nose Is gynormous, Is like half the face from the profile

• JFL
Reactions: Pollorex and GlamourPursuer
if it was bigger than yours then she was probably jealous and trying to make you insecure, dont fall for the bait dude

if it was bigger than yours then she was probably jealous and trying to make you insecure, dont fall for the bait dude
Much bigger. But post op It Will become much smaller. Read dm

• +1
Your nose is fine your overreating

• +1
Reactions: GlamourPursuer and gookcelriceR
Your nose is fine your overreating
since i talked to that girl i can only look at noses. i think she passed to me her obsession, she was also talking about witchcraft and manifestation

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR and GlamourPursuer
since i talked to that girl i can only look at noses. i think she passed to me her obsession, she was also talking about witchcraft and manifestation
damm thats hot😍

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR
This is the first side profile picture i see of you, maybe you never uploaded one

Why?

Maybe you could manifest a new nose?

Seriously though I never noticed your nose as a falio. Your reaching, its small and well portioned

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR
Why you gor obssesed about noses when you talked to that girl
because she always talked her big nose, how that prevented her from ever getting engaged with a good looking men and how it's the most important feature on your face

Fuck that bitch, name THE CUCK fits you better as days go by

She was just obssesed with her flaw, she didn't date not because of your nose

She didn't date you because you have rotten crooked teeth
Narrow jaw
Thin eyebrows
Cuck round eyes with UEE
thin lips
thick beard ass shadow

Your teeth are the biggest flaw You have right now, nobody can be attractive with bad teeth

It is one of the things that can break you ,doesn't matter in what level of look you are

Stop coping about a single feature and look at the entire thing like every human does when analyzing a face

Fuck that bitch, name THE CUCK fits you better as days go by

She was just obssesed with her flaw, she didn't you because you have a bad nose

She didn't date you because you have rotten crooked teeth
Narrow jaw
Thin eyebrows
Cuck round eyes with UEE
thin lips
thick beard ass shadow

Your teeth are the biggest flaw You have right now, nobody can be attractive with bad teeth

It is one of the things that can break you no matter what level of look you have

Stop coping about a single feature and look at the entire thing like every human does when analyzing a face
who said i wanted to date her nigga?? i didn't like her face even post OP, even if her objective rating could have been HTB for this forum standards, that is just not my type. it's her who was telling we were souls mate and that if i got rhino she would have dated me, but i didn't want to anyway. that's not the point. also my jaw isn't narrow and my teeth aren't rotten, i just got protruding incisors.