• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐Ÿ’€ ๐—ช๐—ต๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ธ๐˜‚๐—น๐—น๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—นโ”

๐Ÿ’€ ๐—ช๐—ต๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ธ๐˜‚๐—น๐—น๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—นโ”

Klasik616

Klasik616

punk
It's impossible to change the size or shape of your head. You might have been born with a narrow, wide or ideal skull. In my case it was a wide skull lol and I cannot do anything about it, or not? But if you were born with a narrow skull you need jaw implants asap.

Ideal skull pic (not too wide or narrow) but a little tall.

Also if you head is too big you can't cut part of your brain to make it smaller. Sometimes I see subhuman skulls on the street, too small or too big. Remember you're not bloated, your head is too wide: Barrett who has a wide skull had to starvemaxx and get bichectomy.

Barrett at low bodyfat (2nd pic after surgery and starvemaxxing) looks worse because he has an skull issue.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, Bars, Elijah_leo and 4 others

Skullpill pic, jaw shaving surgery on gook.
I need to reduce my jaw width
Looks good on the sides but big on the front (wide skull failo)

What I mean with narrow skull:

Bo2cel, who ascended with Lefort but still has a narrow skull issue.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and matka
My head is gigabig :fuk: but atleast im not bloated:feelsyay:

Big massaters look good on low bf tbh, you need diamond face shape tho
If you're 10% bodyfat yea but my gonial angle is low, I don't have a diamond face shape.
Fraud by growing a mustache and goatee. Use stubble on the sides and keep it low to elongate the face. :feelshaha:
Exactly what I'm doing (minoxidilmaxxing), I'm also getting buccal fat removal.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: baerr and twojei
If you're 10% bodyfat yea but my gonial angle is low, I don't have a diamond face shape.
Ah ye, then itโ€™s shit tbh. Is your jaw wide in general like bone wise? If itโ€™s just your massaters you could get Botox treatment.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Ah ye, then itโ€™s shit tbh. Is your jaw wide in general like bone wise? If itโ€™s just your massaters you could get Botox treatment.
The thing is, if I were born with a narrow head having a wide jaw or masseters wouldn't be a problem but my head is wide and it makes my jaw look wide but in reality is just a normal square jaw.

In an european skull it might look better because european skulls are tall and square but narrow (Maher for example).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: baerr

Exactly what I'm doing (minoxidilmaxxing), I'm also getting buccal fat removal.

He frauds chin height with a goatee.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XazaqazaX and Klasik616
This is what I meant with wide skull, when your head looks too big for your body and height. Fixing your frame would help but if you're short a big skull is gonna look even worse and childish.

This is why most men would look better at 6'0 to 6'3 because their skull/total body lenght would be optimal. Too tall and small skull is also a failo.

If your head is big keep the hair as short as possible, if your head is small the opposite.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: wollet2 and matka
@Zenis thoughts?
I think you posted your skull before

is my skull good saar

It's impossible to change the size or shape of your head, you might have been born with a narrow, wide or ideal skull. In my case it was a wide skull lol and I cannot do anything about it, or not? But if you were born with a narrow skull you need jaw implants asap. Also if you head is too big you can't cut part of your brain to make it smaller. Sometimes I see subhuman skulls on the street, too small or too big. Remember you're not bloated, your head is too wide (Barrett had to starvemaxx and get bichectomy).
This already is known, just not discussed frequently.

I talked about it this morning too

This is what I meant with wide skull, when your head looks too big for your body and height. Fixing your frame would help but if you're short a big skull is gonna look even worse and childish.

This is why most men would look better at 6'0 to 6'3 because their skull/total body lenght would be optimal. Too tall and small skull is also a failo.

If your head is big keep the hair as short as possible, if your head is small the opposite.
youre so dumb if you believe this is a problem. women prioritize big skulls over height because big skull 99.99999% means good face

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
Swallow the warrior skullpill mfs.

Images 4

Images 16

youre so dumb if you believe this is a problem. women prioritize big skulls over height because big skull 99.99999% means good face

@elemanzelvadre yes but try a new haircut

Last edited: