Why non mulatto black men have high abs low SMV at the same time

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.

I basically agree with most points here.

Thoughts?

@tyronelite @Blackgymmax

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Justheretolmao and thecel
Fuck this dude

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and fogdart
TLDR?

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Basically he was saying that only if a black man is very above average they won’t struggle in the dating market.

He said that majority of girls who are not black who date blacks do it out of a interaccial fetish seeing blacks as physically stronger and liking black features as well as a fuck you to white society. Also part of a rebellious phase for some white girls.

But he said also a lot of white girls see non whites as “less” so only want the chaddiest of the blacks. So they would take hypergamy to another level on top of their normal hypergamy and thus the bell curve is extremely warped. Top tier Tyrone’s are swimming in pussy while a chadlite Tyrone is seeing much less due to the exxagerated bell curve.

He also said that somehow having non black stereotypes seemed to not benefit blacks. I thought it’s interesting as I felt it seemed off. Usually behaving in stereotypical way As a minority is not good and acting white ( without trying hard like no accent , dressing with traditional american clothes, doing white things like sports hanging out ) is beneficial. But for blacks they benefit from acting in their stereotypes more.

Latinas seem to be the exception and don’t judge as much. Lot of black women seem to find the op in the video to be too white sounding and thus not be with him.

But in sum most of his points I would say are true for most minorities in general. A white women has a much higher standard for non white men which is what he said. He said jacked is a requirement for a cute white girl vs a bonus ( it’s a bonus for a white man).

Once again I feel it’s heavily location dependent. In Germany and Sweden and Norway and Finland and Australia he would find a lot better treatment. Location pill is pretty important for minorities seeking hot white girls with the ease of a white man ( or better if their more attractive).

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 17829, Oberyn and 10 others
interesting video

is he a looksmax user

his lingo and mention of indian makes me think he is on here :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Over for me?

Listen to this song for art asian girls bt dubs

Attachments

• D81CDAFF-8055-4146-90AB-1C987F13D9AC.jpeg
    D81CDAFF-8055-4146-90AB-1C987F13D9AC.jpeg
    702 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 19499, mug and 2 others
Will respond soon

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and whiteissuperior
1:40 - Gigacope. He fell for the BBC myth

3:45 - Status is cope & a terrible example. Most athletes are already decent looking in the face and body.

Status is just a cherry on top, status alone does not arouse women.

4:35 - Why is dressing / sounding white a bad thing ?? This is why I never fucked with niggas in the first place cuz they’re so low IQ they think if you don’t speak in Ebonics & dress like a mumble rapper you’re not black .. that’s for another thread lol never had a issue with non black chicks with how I dress or sound

5:15 - 100K a year is not average JFL & if you’re leading with your wallet & lifestyle the bitch don’t like you anyway. She’s just using you.

8:00 - I’ve slept with chicks that slept with local NFL players. So another cope.. if you’re her type she’s gonna fuck with you regardless

9:45 - What is this status bs lol there’s so many diff ways a guy can have status. Again.. if you’re not sexually appealing to the chick she’s gonna use you cough cough* FreshPrinceCeo

@fogdart thoughts ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Justheretolmao, AscendingHero, Oberyn and 4 others
1:40 - Gigacope. He fell for the BBC myth

3:45 - Status is cope & a terrible example. Most athletes are already decent looking in the face and body.

Status is just a cherry on top, status alone does not arouse women.

4:35 - Why is dressing / sounding white a bad thing ?? This is why I never fucked with niggas in the first place cuz they’re so low IQ they think if you don’t speak in Ebonics & dress like a mumble rapper you’re not black .. that’s for another thread lol never had a issue with non black chicks with how I dress or sound

5:15 - 100K a year is not average JFL & if you’re leading with your wallet & lifestyle the bitch don’t like you anyway. She’s just using you.

8:00 - I’ve slept with chicks that slept with local NFL players. So another cope.. if you’re her type she’s gonna fuck with you regardless

9:45 - What is this status bs lol there’s so many diff ways a guy can have status. Again.. if you’re not sexually appealing to the chick she’s gonna use you cough cough* FreshPrinceCeo

@fogdart thoughts ?
He made some good points and some very bad points. Saying that being a black male lawyer lowers your smv because you don't fit the BBC stereotype is pure cope. In fact, being an educated Black man increases your chances of dating a high class woman - it only lowers your SMV for low class girls, which you don't want anyway. Status is also cope - if you're not good looking, you'll be used as a betabux and trick for hoes. You don't need 100K plus salary to attract top tier white women, if you're good looking enough, they'll smash you. I agree with him that white women have higher standards for blacks and other ethnics than they do for white men. Idk about this fetishization thing he keeps talking about, maybe it's common in USA, but not in Canada and other parts of the world. I agree that some women go for black men for BBC or to rebel against family, but those women are in the minority not majority - he must be fucking some low class white women to encounter that a lot. Its 2022 ffs fucking a black guy as a white woman is not that groundbreaking. Overall, If you're an educated and good looking black man, your chances of finding a girl into the BBC meme are slim - those girls will not find you attractive if you "talk white" and are educated.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, TYRONELITEMOGGER, AscensionMan98 and 2 others
he must be fucking some low class white women to encounter that a lot.
Exactly my thought lol the ratchet ones who wear Jordan’s and air forces are usually the ones who fetishize niggas

• +1
Reactions: Justheretolmao and fogdart
Basically he was saying that only if a black man is very above average they won’t struggle in the dating market.

He said that majority of girls who are not black who date blacks do it out of a interaccial fetish seeing blacks as physically stronger and liking black features as well as a fuck you to white society. Also part of a rebellious phase for some white girls.

But he said also a lot of white girls see non whites as “less” so only want the chaddiest of the blacks. So they would take hypergamy to another level on top of their normal hypergamy and thus the bell curve is extremely warped. Top tier Tyrone’s are swimming in pussy while a chadlite Tyrone is seeing much less due to the exxagerated bell curve.

He also said that somehow having non black stereotypes seemed to not benefit blacks. I thought it’s interesting as I felt it seemed off. Usually behaving in stereotypical way As a minority is not good and acting white ( without trying hard like no accent , dressing with traditional american clothes, doing white things like sports hanging out ) is beneficial. But for blacks they benefit from acting in their stereotypes more.

Latinas seem to be the exception and don’t judge as much. Lot of black women seem to find the op in the video to be too white sounding and thus not be with him.

But in sum most of his points I would say are true for most minorities in general. A white women has a much higher standard for non white men which is what he said. He said jacked is a requirement for a cute white girl vs a bonus ( it’s a bonus for a white man).

Once again I feel it’s heavily location dependent. In Germany and Sweden and Norway and Finland and Australia he would find a lot better treatment. Location pill is pretty important for minorities seeking hot white girls with the ease of a white man ( or better if their more attractive).
What’s the problem? Ofc whire girls prefer white men they are both :ogre:fucking white

Blck guys have a far easier time fucking white women than ethnics as well so he shouldn’t even be bitching about it

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite

the third point goes with the first point. they need blacks to act thugged out and niggered out in order to maximize the fetish and anti social aspect of the relationship. miscegination is at its core a fundamentally anti social behavior

• +1
Reactions: Justheretolmao, tyronelite and Oberyn
What’s the problem? Ofc whire girls prefer white men they are both :ogre:fucking white

Blck guys have a far easier time fucking white women than ethnics as well so he shouldn’t even be bitching about it
That’s not what he says which speaks volumes. And I would argue a good looking Hispanic arab or Indian has more appeal as it’s not as big a leap in terms of overall difference then dating a black. Blacks are literally almost a different species. It can be advantageous sometimes but other times it’s just to different.

Last edited:
That’s not what he says which speaks volumes. And I would argue a good looking Hispanic arab or Indian has more appeal as it’s not as big a leap in terms of overall difference then dating a black. Blacks are literally almost a different species. It can be advantageous sometimes but other times it’s just to different.
Yeah I get you but they also view Indian and Arabs as aliens as well even if they are closer to Europeans so that claim doesn’t really hold ground. Fact is blacks do better than ethnics same way Asian women do better than ethnic women when it comes to attracting white men when when Latinas and Curry foids are genetically closer

Only when ethnics are literally white passing does what you said make sense JFL

Yeah I get you but they also view Indian and Arabs as aliens as well even if they are closer to Europeans so that claim doesn’t really hold ground. Fact is blacks do better than ethnics same way Asian women do better than ethnic women when it comes to attracting white men when when Latinas and Curry foids are genetically closer

Only when ethnics are literally white passing does what you said make sense JFL
Black , Asian relationship are publicized more and it depends on location. Blacks are seen as higher value in Western Europe while lower in Eastern Europe . Opposite for Indians Arabs Hispanics.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Black , Asian relationship are publicized more and it depends on location. Blacks are seen as higher value in Western Europe while lower in Eastern Europe . Opposite for Indians Arabs Hispanics.
I agree. Bigger natural niche in the first place. the vast difference in looks is what causes this phenomenon. Whites would just rather breed with other whites but if they are going to date out they figure why not go for the most exotic option. Also blacks == modt masculine Asian most feminine so there is a logical appeal ethnics do not have anything whites cannot meet

He made some good points and some very bad points. Saying that being a black male lawyer lowers your smv because you don't fit the BBC stereotype is pure cope. In fact, being an educated Black man increases your chances of dating a high class woman - it only lowers your SMV for low class girls, which you don't want anyway. Status is also cope - if you're not good looking, you'll be used as a betabux and trick for hoes. You don't need 100K plus salary to attract top tier white women, if you're good looking enough, they'll smash you. I agree with him that white women have higher standards for blacks and other ethnics than they do for white men. Idk about this fetishization thing he keeps talking about, maybe it's common in USA, but not in Canada and other parts of the world. I agree that some women go for black men for BBC or to rebel against family, but those women are in the minority not majority - he must be fucking some low class white women to encounter that a lot. Its 2022 ffs fucking a black guy as a white woman is not that groundbreaking. Overall, If you're an educated and good looking black man, your chances of finding a girl into the BBC meme are slim - those girls will not find you attractive if you "talk white" and are educated.
This is true. Thugmaxx nonsense doesnt work. Its about looking high class

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, fogdart and AscensionMan98
the third point goes with the first point. they need blacks to act thugged out and niggered out in order to maximize the fetish and anti social aspect of the relationship. miscegination is at its core a fundamentally anti social behavior
You are a retard and no we dont have to act like that. Getting high tier white woman means looking high class. Ive never seen a thuggish dude actually get a pretty suburban stacy. My cousins in europe and the west have have white wives and all do high paying STEM field. In 2022 being a low class thug is retarded.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, fogdart and AscensionMan98
This is true. Thugmaxx nonsense doesnt work. Its about looking high class
It works you just don’t understand because you’re 6’7. The average black man is incel the average black man who is a thug Is not.

It works you just don’t understand because you’re 6’7. The average black man is incel the average black man who is a thug Is not.
Thugs only get low class STD ridden whores. Stemmaxxing and acting white is best way to ascend

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and AscensionMan98
You are a retard and no we dont have to act like that. Getting high tier white woman means looking high class. Ive never seen a thuggish dude actually get a pretty suburban stacy. My cousins in europe and the west have have white wives and all do high paying STEM field. In 2022 being a low class thug is retarded.
Yea I don’t know why he said that. Every single black guy I know that got a HOT white girl acted very white and maximized positive black ideals( lot of muscular development and athleticism ) and minimized/got rid of all the negative ones ( like over agressive behavior , wearing hoody and baggy clothes, ghetto accent, etc ) . They also worked hard in school and career maxed , and this just shows your a ambitious man which is a positive trait foids value. It also breaks the stereotype of “ drug dealer black guy” in their case.

For any minority that I know was able to get a decent looking white girl in general , they pretty much had to whitewash themselves accent wise and behavior wise. This means no accent and doing white nt activities like asking a girl out to prom, forming a social circle and hanging out, sports, not worrying too much about school but at least getting passing grades and B’s, etc.

Fashion also is important. Whites take it seriously. Career is similiar to grades. Pursue it well but don’t obsess over it. Having fun and getting laid are more important. Asians do the opposite.

These are just a small list of attributes of white behavior that if minorities seek to adapt they can dramatically improve their chances of getting the social approval of a white girl as it’s important. If your not socially worthy as a ethnic it’s over even with good looks appeal as her friends are wondering what the fuck she is doing with some weirdo acting minority when plenty of nt laidback whites are their.

Thugs only get low class STD ridden whores. Stemmaxxing and acting white is best way to ascend
You’re again missing the point though, you don’t get anything if you’re average and not a thug. An average black man studying STEM is gigatruecel.

Yea I don’t know why he said that. Every single black guy I know that got a HOT white girl
I wonder how many of them had a 3 or 4/10 face though :feelsping:

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
Obviously with a 3/10 face you are getting nothing. Thugmaxxing wont change that

Correct. Stemmaximg needs to take into account the long study hours leading to more isolation and thus creates a tendency to adopt weird non nt behavior.

Thus stemcels should dedicate time to socialize to stay smart socially. Then they’ll be fine .

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
The skinnier ones were more light skinned , like a dark tan of a Caribbean not a full blown darkie from Africa and not full black features. Like their noses were not that wide and their lips were not fat. They didn’t have the exaggerated black features.

The darker ones had good bones facially and good height and muscular build and I guess it made up for their darker skin. They too had not that wide of a nose and reasonable looking lips.

But If they weren’t either more light skinned and not that strong black features , or strong black features but big height and frame ( think nfl blacks ), then overall they did poorly.

Dark manlet blacks with average build would be with fat ugly white girls.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
The skinnier ones were more light skinned , like a dark tan of a Caribbean not a full blown darkie from Africa and not full black features. Like their noses were not that wide and their lips were not fat. They didn’t have the exaggerated black features.

The darker ones had good bones facially and good height and muscular build and I guess it made up for their darker skin. They too had not that wide of a nose and reasonable looking lips.

But If they weren’t either more light skinned and not that strong black features , or strong black features but big height and frame ( think nfl blacks ), then overall they did poorly.

Dark manlet blacks with average build would be with fat ugly white girls.
By manlet I’m guessing under 190? The high class thing works for already goodlooking or tall black men, the average black man will fuck way more sluts doing drivebys than he ever would coding.

Sure these women are bottom of the barrel but it mogs getting nothing which the non thug non tyrones get.

By manlet I’m guessing under 190? The high class thing works for already goodlooking or tall black men, the average black man will fuck way more sluts doing drivebys than he ever would coding.

Sure these women are bottom of the barrel but it mogs getting nothing which the non thug non tyrones get.
Avg and below average blacks who are dark have high appeal to girls who are fat, average of white and hispanic race, while only lighter skinned caramel blacks can get cute white foids for the most part , or very Dom and good height+build taller more darker blacks with good facial bones and average skin darkness.

• +1
Reactions: Justheretolmao and Deleted member 19499
Avg and below average blacks who are dark have high appeal to girls who are fat, average of white and hispanic race, while only lighter skinned caramel blacks can get cute white foids for the most part , or very Dom and good height+build taller more darker blacks with good facial bones and average skin darkness.
cope