Why normies always try to put you down when they see you making progress?

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
i saw a dude i haven’t seen for a long time today at the gym. When he saw me, he clearly noticed that i have made a lot of progress looks wise(muscle mass, grooming, style, face etc). First thing he said to me was « aha you are fat bro, you should train abs more »(i’m not fat) and 5 minutes later he tried to put me down by reminding me how much of a low life and loser i used to be, and then he reminded me that i was rejected by this one girl at school, all this while laughing and under a playful tone.
i’m not dumb, i could see how jealous he was of me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger, Sigmamale, Anchor_Ship and 9 others
l may fuck his sister since she has shown iois to me lately. If i do, i will send him pics of me raw dogging her with the text “aha she is fat bro, she should train abs more”

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fogdart, FrameMogger, CristianT and 11 others
l may fuck his sister since she has shown iois to me lately. If i do, i will send him pics of me raw dogging her with the text “aha she is fat bro, she should train abs more”
:lul:U have to

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Manu le coq and galego123
Their ego is crushed when people that used to be comftorably below them far above them. Its the only way they can try and cope is to neg you, but they know, they are beneath now

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CristianT, Deleted member 13332, Manu le coq and 1 other person
It called being friends

• JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq
Why didn't you shank that n word in the throat instead of making a thread here tho.
On some real gangbang shit

• JFL
Insecurities

• +1
He is probably chad and has piped your bloodline so calm down sonny boi. But hey congrats on the progress

if it's ur friends putting you down it's bc they're scared of losing you or scared of falling behind/ becoming lower status than you. It's always worse if they're only slightly higher status than you. They don't want to lose that.

• +1
if it's ur friends putting you down it's bc they're scared of losing you or scared of falling behind/ becoming lower status than you. It's always worse if they're only slightly higher status than you. They don't want to lose that.
No thats just male friendship

Everyone tries to do that tbh, only top 1% ruling class have good mentality and mindset, rest 99% are low IQ, non - visionary.

• +1
No its not. Every male does this
yeah most do. bc of how they're programmed. bc the need to project high status is ingrained in most males. saying it's just male friendship doesn't explain why it happens

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
yeah most do. bc of how they're programmed. bc the need to project high status is ingrained in most males. saying it's just male friendship doesn't explain why it happens
Men like fighting and insulting eashother. I believe its just biologi

because you're genetic shit. if you were good looking large man, they would cheer you on

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manu le coq and stevielake
because you're genetic shit. if you were good looking large man, they would cheer you on
I’m litterally doing the reason why this forum was made for in the first place stfu.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and stevielake
I’m litterally doing the reason why this forum was made for in the first place stfu.
I hate that fucker, he's been rotting on here for nearly 3 years without any progress.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and KING REIDYZ
The guy he saw isn't his friend retards

• +1
You're pitiful poor guenon going to eat poop in Dubai stop filling my filthy mentions 😭