Why normies always use dumb and dichotomous arguments?

Latinus

Latinus

Kraken
Examples below:

1 - "Why do you want to be rich? There are many rich people that die of cancer and are unhappy?"

My answer: Well, being rich won't make your life perfect, but it will solve most of your problems, and it's not like poor people can't be unhealthy and unhapy, many actually are, the diference is that when you're rich you have one less problem to worry about, while poor people can have all problems that also affect rich people ( since they are universal) plus one more: the lack of money. So... being rich always win in the end.

2 - "You shouldn't care about someone's physical beauty, what matters is their interior beauty. There are beautiful people of bad character and good hearted ugly people."

My answer: since sex is also part of a healthy relationship, what's the point in dating/marrying someone if you're not atracted to him/her? That will have a negative affect in your relantionship. And regarding the importance of your partner being a good hearted person, why can't I choose someone that is both beautiful and good hearted? It's not like you can only have one.

3 - "You should never lie, that's wrong."

My answer: Unless you're the type of person that of 10 words you say 8 are a lie, then we have a problem, since when you tell the truth nobody is gonna believe ya. But if you think we should never lie, even if it's to avoid
unnecessary fights or to save your own life, well, then you're a cuck.

4 - "You shouldn't get revenge, just believe in the law of return and everything with be settled."

Answer: one of the biggest bullshits there is. Law of return doesn't exist. Many people that mocked/bullied/humiliated "good" people have/had a great life till their last breath. If you want revenge, or the cucked term, "justice", well, you should do it with your own hands, the universe won't help you.

There are many more examples, of course, but I'll stick to these four. How can these people live long lives and never reflect, and I mean a smart reflection, about any of these points I made?