Why normies are oblivious of the blackpill or don't believe in it

panfacemogger

panfacemogger

6'2 adhdmedsmaxxed Germancel
99% of us have grown up surrounded by people who hide their true feelings and thoughts about us and our looks. It's a necessity for them to lie or sugarcoat things—they need to do this to protect their own ego and avoid feeling bad. As a result, we get manipulated without even realizing it. I can't count how many times I've told people or family members about my stage 3 gynecomastia and my need for surgery, only to hear things like, "Your boobs look perfectly fine," or "There is nothing wrong with you."
It's completely rational for them to act this way; they avoid hurting your feelings while also making themselves feel better. It's natural for humans to do so.

source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social-desirability_bias

This type of thinking can be applied to common situations average normies face:
  1. They talk to a girl.
  2. Invite her on a date.
  3. Get rejected, either with the truth (uncommon) or with a lie (more probable).
-They're 'passively deciding to be' oblivious: They forget everything about the negative experience for the safety of their ego and will get into similar situations in the future. The average guy has been conditioned by our society throughout his whole life to believe that other humans value his personality as much or even more than his looks. In the meantime a random girl that looked at him has subconciously decided if he is a potential romantic partner in miliseconds based on just his looks. (https://sites.psu.edu/aspsy/2022/11/10/do-looks-matter-3/)
You're the construct of your genetics and your environment, every postive & negative experience you've had in your past influences how you think today.
Hence a normie with some to many negative dating experiences but also some positive ones will likely not even care about the blackpill being even a small factor that influences him in any way, so he just dismisses it/doesn't give a shit at all.

-They're in active denial/search for the wrong solutions: This is what many bluepillers/redpillers do, the last thing their ego wants is for them to believe something is wrong with their body or their face. Many actively deny their state of being, the either blame society, their environment, some may think they're cursed if they're religious - whatever it takes to not spend energy on the actual problem. The blackpill is a solution to their state of being, but many deny its severity.
They go to the gym, buy a new car, get a new phone or work even harder to make more money.
Another safety mechanism pretty much.

In extreme cases they'd cope by resorting to drugs like alcohol or cope by doing other selfharming activites

They use
  • Escapism
-Normies have specific ways to cope in order to not acknowledge the importancy of looks/the blackpill, which may explain why the blackpill isn't a rational concept to them:

The easiest and simplest way a normie male can live in such a world full of fascades is by just by not caring about certain true/false aspects of life like the blackpill and ignoring them for their own safety /self-preservation or disbelieving them. Why accept the blackpill when you could be coping with better things or just ignoring it for your own safety?
Think of this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terror_management_theory
in terms of looks.

if you're a boring normie, human nature doesn't actually want you to get surgeries to fix your problem, it doesn't really even want to let you know that there is a problem with your appearance in the first place. It's just dogshit at it and still gives you hints in form of the blackpill
For example: Ads are filled with his body positivity lie forcing the opinion that everyone is perfect, overweight or underweight, while there are significant discrepancies in how those people really get treated outside of the fake world those ads show.

Normies just aren't able to identify those hints as part of the blackpill, like we do with our amateur knowledge of certain things and most likely would think the blackpill isn't as severe as it is, if they took their time to research it a bit.

TLDR: Normies are basically the middle child of the looks theory, not gaining 0 attention but also not getting positive experiences daily like chads - they often have shitty experiences, but to balance it out the few positive experiences and having a normal life outside of dating reduces their chances of getting the blackpill in their mind and becoming a .org rotter. Their environment lies to them that their looks aren't a problem, they get conditioned by society to actually believe everything. If they sense something is off, they resort to safety mechanisms/copes like denial that don't give them the chance to believe the blackpill or give them the interest to even read about it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, ErbCel, rg1235 and 5 others
we really are just better than everyone else.
I unironically believe all blackpillers are on average higher IQ than normies.

Complex ideas of one’s self and the ability to perceive others with complete objectivity is just high IQ and mogger asf.

I’m proud of us blackpillers
:feelsyay:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, schizomeeksfanboy, laaltin and 4 others

Complex ideas of one’s self and the ability to perceive others with complete objectivity is just high IQ and mogger asf.

had to study for a math exam in uni, but rotting and posting random stuff is more fun brody :feelsuhh:

Yep so true

I am so pretty awesome and smart

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Normies Are just coping. Also very afraid to do Any action

:lul: