Why normies are oblivious of the blackpill or don't believe in it

D

Deleted member 47699

adhdmedsmaxxed Germancel
99% of us have grown up surrounded by people who hide their true feelings and thoughts about us and our looks. It's a necessity for them to lie or sugarcoat things—they need to do this to protect their own ego and avoid feeling bad. As a result, we get manipulated without even realizing it. I can't count how many times I've told people or family members about my stage 3 gynecomastia and my need for surgery, only to hear things like, "Your boobs look perfectly fine," or "There is nothing wrong with you."
It's completely rational for them to act this way; they avoid hurting your feelings while also making themselves feel better. It's natural for humans to do so.

source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social-desirability_bias

This type of thinking can be applied to common situations average normies face:
  1. They talk to a girl.
  2. Invite her on a date.
  3. Get rejected, either with the truth (uncommon) or with a lie (more probable).
-They're 'passively deciding to be' oblivious: They forget everything about the negative experience for the safety of their ego and will get into similar situations in the future. The average guy has been conditioned by our society throughout his whole life to believe that other humans value his personality as much or even more than his looks. In the meantime a random girl that looked at him has subconciously decided if he is a potential romantic partner in miliseconds based on just his looks. (https://sites.psu.edu/aspsy/2022/11/10/do-looks-matter-3/)
You're the construct of your genetics and your environment, every postive & negative experience you've had in your past influences how you think today.
Hence a normie with some to many negative dating experiences but also some positive ones will likely not even care about the blackpill being even a small factor that influences him in any way, so he just dismisses it/doesn't give a shit at all.

-They're in active denial/search for the wrong solutions: This is what many bluepillers/redpillers do, the last thing their ego wants is for them to believe something is wrong with their body or their face. Many actively deny their state of being, the either blame society, their environment, some may think they're cursed if they're religious - whatever it takes to not spend energy on the actual problem. The blackpill is a solution to their state of being, but many deny its severity.
They go to the gym, buy a new car, get a new phone or work even harder to make more money.
Another safety mechanism pretty much.

In extreme cases they'd cope by resorting to drugs like alcohol or cope by doing other selfharming activites

They use
  • Escapism
-Normies have specific ways to cope in order to not acknowledge the importancy of looks/the blackpill, which may explain why the blackpill isn't a rational concept to them:

The easiest and simplest way a normie male can live in such a world full of fascades is by just by not caring about certain true/false aspects of life like the blackpill and ignoring them for their own safety /self-preservation or disbelieving them. Why accept the blackpill when you could be coping with better things or just ignoring it for your own safety?
Think of this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terror_management_theory
in terms of looks.

if you're a boring normie, human nature doesn't actually want you to get surgeries to fix your problem, it doesn't really even want to let you know that there is a problem with your appearance in the first place. It's just dogshit at it and still gives you hints in form of the blackpill
For example: Ads are filled with his body positivity lie forcing the opinion that everyone is perfect, overweight or underweight, while there are significant discrepancies in how those people really get treated outside of the fake world those ads show.

Normies just aren't able to identify those hints as part of the blackpill, like we do with our amateur knowledge of certain things and most likely would think the blackpill isn't as severe as it is, if they took their time to research it a bit.

TLDR: Normies are basically the middle child of the looks theory, not gaining 0 attention but also not getting positive experiences daily like chads - they often have shitty experiences, but to balance it out the few positive experiences and having a normal life outside of dating reduces their chances of getting the blackpill in their mind and becoming a .org rotter. Their environment lies to them that their looks aren't a problem, they get conditioned by society to actually believe everything. If they sense something is off, they resort to safety mechanisms/copes like denial that don't give them the chance to believe the blackpill or give them the interest to even read about it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NZb6Air, 1966Ford, greywind and 20 others
we really are just better than everyone else.
I unironically believe all blackpillers are on average higher IQ than normies.

Complex ideas of one’s self and the ability to perceive others with complete objectivity is just high IQ and mogger asf.

I’m proud of us blackpillers
:feelsyay:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NZb6Air, niranjan, JustCallMeKash and 37 others

Complex ideas of one’s self and the ability to perceive others with complete objectivity is just high IQ and mogger asf.

had to study for a math exam in uni, but rotting and posting random stuff is more fun brody :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and TAChipmunk

Yep so true

I am so pretty awesome and smart

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, rael, 160cmcurry and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, 160cmcurry, noonespecial and 2 others
Normies Are just coping. Also very afraid to do Any action

• +1
Reactions: greywind and EdgyFashionist

:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
You're overthinking normie psychology way too much.

Normies are very simplistic creatures, driven by feelings, ego, and instinct. There's no complexity or depth behind what they say or do. They're exactly as naive and stupid as they look. Don't think too deeply about it.

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, greywind, incel194012940 and 12 others

Normies are very simplistic creatures, driven by feelings, ego, and instinct. There's no complexity or depth behind what they say or do. They're exactly as naive and stupid as they look. Don't think too deeply about it.
Yeah, you could be right and it's just my adhd brain overthinking it jfl

No normies are just normal human beings, who have a different psychological profile than blackpillers.. they just live life, like they simply just laugh,cry, they experience sadness and happiness, they are naive but sceptic about certain things. They are full of convictions about some things but about other things they are full of doubts. They’re just like blackpillers except blackpillers are failed normies who couldn’t fit in with them, that’s pretty much it..

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk
Not really. People who lead social lives and have life experience realize the black pill is just a small part of the equation and not as important as people on here say it is. They have seen a million times where the black pill in contradicted irl..to them it's just mentally ill people obsessing over stuff that doesn't really matter.

Alot of them realize to some extent that looks play a decently sized part of life in certain areas. They may not know about the black pill from online but they know certain things about looks. For example they can tell when a person is good looking and understand the power of that. But it just doesn't dominate their thinking and they have a more optimistic outlook on life and don't allow their perceived flaws dictate their life.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: niranjan, incel194012940, Deleted member 46263 and 5 others
No normies are just normal human beings, who have a different psychological profile than blackpillers.. they just live life, like they simply just laugh,cry, they experience sadness and happiness, they are naive but sceptic about certain things.
Nobody simply 'lives life'. You get to 'live' the life that nature assigned you.

Born ugly & stupid: Lifetime of misery and bitterness.
Born attractive and smart: Lifetime of fun and success.

The reason normies have so-called 'different psychological profiles' is because they weren't cursed with horrid appearances and thus experience life differently. That and because most of them are fucking stupid.

Not really. People who lead social lives and have life experience realize the black pill is just a small part of the equation and not as important as people on here say it is. They have seen a million times where the black pill in contradicted irl..to them it's just mentally ill people obsessing over stuff that doesn't really matter.
This is bs.

First of all, until very recently with the spread of the blackpill on social media, most normies had no idea how deep the importance of looks goes. Secondly, they do not see 'constant contradictions' and if anything see it constantly confirmed via exposure to social media.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: incel194012940, TAChipmunk, Maalik and 2 others
Nobody simply 'lives life'. You get to 'live' the life that nature assigned you.

The reason normies have so-called 'different psychological profiles' is because they weren't cursed with horrid appearances and thus experience life differently. That and because most of them are fucking stupid.

This is bs.

First of all, until very recently with the spread of the blackpill on social media, most normies had no idea how deep the importance of looks goes. Secondly, they do not see 'constant contradictions' and if anything see it constantly confirmed via exposure to social media.
Your completely wrong at this you seem to think life is ruled by a deterministic philosophy, as in everything is predetermined by a set of laws looks, personality etc, but this is not true at all.

why this is not true ? Well normies (most people) just live life, it’s like they’re on a boat and they just ride the waves. If they’re on a highway they simply follow the biggest sign direction, they don’t actually venture in unknown roads or junctions, they never take the exit, also they would be following other cars not knowing others cars don’t know where they are going either!! This is what gives you the impression that life is rigged from the jump. That life is determined by looks and intelligence..

To sum up Normies don’t know what they are doing, neither do they know that they don’t know. Blackpilllers are certain they know where they are going. This is the difference we end up with a bell curve with people in the middle normies who think they know everything but really don’t know what they don’t know, neither do they care about knowing what they don’t know ( they rather cope by watching the next football game or Netflix show) and blackpillers who know some truth about things but are a little less clueless about some truth about life).

Normies * (think they know everything ) = blackpillers * (-1) (healthy coping mechanisms) (think they know everything)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: niranjan and Sub0
Dnr past title but it’s because blackpill only applies to abused sub 3 autistic basement rotters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46263, actualunderstander and Pakicel

Thinking you’re somehow free-minded and complex for finding a twink model worship forum is a whole other cope itself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niranjan, Deleted member 46263, TAChipmunk and 2 others
Every normie should read this.
Will save all sub-HTN men painfully experiences

normies live on safe mode

This is bs.

It's not bs though. There's no point In my trying to get you believe the truth , cause you won't at this point.
I know ugly dudes who get girls, have good jobs, have great lives. The dudes I know who get the most girls are between 5. '7 and 5 '9 in height.

What I'm saying is, the black pill is somewhat true to an extent , but not nearly as important as y'all make it to be. And you wouldn't know what "normies" think. It's safe to say that most people who's seriously subscribe to the black pill aren't socially active and only have their own confirmation bias to refer too. Most "normies" do recognize looks do matter to an extent, but they also realize it's not everything and worrying about a couple mm of bones or a few inches of height is stupid and doesn't serve you , or even matter. The problem with the black pillers is they take it too far and ignore the reality that they aren't socially competent and have to work on their personality and sense of self more than anything.

But there's no point going back and forth with you. Anybody who improves their life, gets out there and socializes alot, will see that what I'm saying is the truth. Which is yes looks matter or an extent, but it's by no means as important as black pillers make it out to be and they hold themselves back by thinking too much about it. And yes, the black pill is contradicted a bunch. Believe what you want tho

• +1
Reactions: niranjan, shychad, NateJacobs and 4 others
Ps; to say that people don't see contradictions in the black pill is observably false due to the fact that if you were to ask anyone who isn't apart of the black pill culture about the black pill, they will make fun of it and talk about how ridiculous it is. They will make a joke out of mewing or Hunter eyes and talk about how much of a waste of time it is.

As they should btw. Lookism should be used as a tool to feel more confident, not become the be all that black pillers erroneously make it out to be. That's why it gets made fun of by "normies" as you call it. I even make fun it lol. So yeah you're wrong that "normies" don't see contradictions with the black pill. They do so much that they make fun of it entirely. Just my two cents, peace

• +1
Reactions: niranjan, stevielake, Pakicel and 1 other person
Saved, ropefuel for others, lifefuel for me.

I am so very thankful to God I am aware of this. Thank you to this site and all of you.

I will ascend and tell you all how.

It's not bs though. There's no point In my trying to get you believe the truth , cause you won't at this point.
I know ugly dudes who get girls, have good jobs, have great lives. The dudes I know who get the most girls are between 5. '7 and 5 '9 in height.

What I'm saying is, the black pill is somewhat true to an extent , but not nearly as important as y'all make it to be. And you wouldn't know what "normies" think. It's safe to say that most people who's seriously subscribe to the black pill aren't socially active and only have their own confirmation bias to refer too. Most "normies" do recognize looks do matter to an extent, but they also realize it's not everything and worrying about a couple mm of bones or a few inches of height is stupid and doesn't serve you , or even matter. The problem with the black pillers is they take it too far and ignore the reality that they aren't socially competent and have to work on their personality and sense of self more than anything.

But there's no point going back and forth with you. Anybody who improves their life, gets out there and socializes alot, will see that what I'm saying is the truth. Which is yes looks matter or an extent, but it's by no means as important as black pillers make it out to be and they hold themselves back by thinking too much about it. And yes, the black pill is contradicted a bunch. Believe what you want tho
Well said, nice to see someone who isn’t a complete basement rotter here

Ego coping, most blackpillers are just soycucks with low testosterone who would disown their mother in two seconds just to get some pussy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noonespecial, Pakicel and Deleted member 86483
Ego coping, most blackpillers are just soycucks with low testosterone who would disown their mother in two seconds just to get some pussy
Well you plan to @RapeAllFemales because you are struggling to become human while others enjoy life.

• +1
Reactions: RapeAllFemales
Not true normiefag worshipper cuck

well. What do you expect them say when you ask them about your failos or complain about your looks? Telling someone they are ugly and should get surgery makes you look awful to everyone and ruins your image. To most normal people, being really into looksmaxxing is actually seen as very strange and you might be perceived as mentally ill if you go on about recessed jaws and all that.

The most NT thing to do is to delusionmax people so of course they will tell you they don’t see your grade 3 gyno even though you have breasts at that point. And tbh, a lot of normies with gyno as bad as yours would even buy it as many are already very delusionmaxxed. So from a normie’s perspective, your self esteem is the issue if you don’t believe them when they try to delusionmax you.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
Well said, nice to see someone who isn’t a complete basement rotter here
Of course. I've been trying to steer this forum in the direction away from black pilled doomers for a while now. It's crazy to see the spread of that type of information and how fast it gets parroted as facts.

Of course. I've been trying to steer this forum in the direction away from black pilled doomers for a while now. It's crazy to see the spread of that type of information and how fast it gets parroted as facts.
I've tried for years, it's impossible. People hate having to accept that there isn't some external force keeping them unhappy and that in reality there isn't some magical Chad flying around slaying their oneitises. Most sexually active men are random unremarkable normies and the difference between them and someone who rots here is that they grew up in good homes, are neurotypical, made friends and developed social skills from an early age etc.
I'm fully convinced that the bluepill is the final blackpill. It goes a full circle once you actually make effort to go out into the world and see what things are like outside of PSL autist echo chambers.

But like I said, it's impossible to get this through to basement rotters. I've spoken to literal 40 year old Indians living in India who think they don't get pussy because they're not handsome. Their brains are too fried. Just let them rot and die tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: niranjan, shychad, NateJacobs and 1 other person
''so why should we give you this job''
''because im blackpilled and smarter than the avg normie''

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, TAChipmunk and Johnny_Sins
I've tried for years, it's impossible. People hate having to accept that there isn't some external force keeping them unhappy and that in reality there isn't some magical Chad flying around slaying their oneitises. Most sexually active men are random unremarkable normies and the difference between them and someone who rots here is that they grew up in good homes, are neurotypical, made friends and developed social skills from an early age etc.
I'm fully convinced that the bluepill is the final blackpill.

But like I said, it's impossible to get this through to basement rotters. I've spoken to literal 40 year old Indians living in India who think they don't get pussy because they're not handsome. Their brains are too fried. Just let them rot and die tbh.
i saw a 39 year old 6'5 viking on reddit complaining about having never dated

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and Johnny_Sins
I'm fully convinced that the bluepill is the final blackpill. It goes a full circle once you actually make effort to go out into the world and see what things are like outside of PSL autist echo chambers.

Brooooo can't believe someone said it. Yes the blue pill is the final black pill. What you said about the dudes who are good with the ladies are just normal dudes who are socially developed and have healthy brains is the truth.

I do agree that there are some truths , like that looks can make getting girls easier , or that having a certain physical appearance can be helpful for your life. But it's by no means end all, and it's obvious if you have spent time around the social scenes. Glad somebody said what I have been saying for years.

They would rather rot and worship famous tiktokers who have abs and a nice jawline thinking if they looked like they that they would live like they do. But without the healthy mindset, it's very hard. Gg

• +1
Reactions: niranjan
Dnr, but I think its not true. All normies know that looks are 1 of mkst important things, the feel it. Amd because they are able to subconciously get ot, they dont need to analyze it like us spergs do.

• +1
Reactions: Ragdolled, A23ghskung and xantrooper
Yeah it’s their ego and cognitive distortions/biases protecting their rosy worldview. Blackpill is a tough one to swallow despite its truth. Hence the mind will make all sorts of jumps to “disprove it”.

Hence why psychedelics have been known to blackpill guys who take them.

They may be normies, but they’re also going to be free of major flaws like facial deformities and very short height.

creatures here are so fucking retarded and unskilled compared to the average normie
completely disabled

Alot of them realize to some extent that looks play a decently sized part of life in certain areas. They may not know about the black pill from online but they know certain things about looks. For example they can tell when a person is good looking and understand the power of that. But it just doesn't dominate their thinking and they have a more optimistic outlook on life and don't allow their perceived flaws dictate their life.
This

Isn't the entire looksmaxxing concept a bluepill actually? Like it gives you some hope, basically it's a full circle, most users fantasise here about getting surgery that they would probably never get being a basement rotter, also being antisociable means that you can't climb the social ladder, make money etc.

Last edited: