Why normies hate pedophiles so much?

vaseqmoherad

vaseqmoherad

Kraken
I'm not trying to defend them, but isnt it unusual that out of all these horrible group of people that exist they specifically choose hate them more than others?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, TsarTsar444, quaalxdes and 10 others
Who doesn’t hate pedos.

What’s more sickening than forcing yourself as a kid

• +1
Reactions: Mio, Deleted member 27987, quaalxdes and 3 others
Who doesn’t hate pedos.

yeah but they are unfairly hated compared to other people like corrupt politians or criminals etc.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Bitchwhipper2, Deleted member 28691 and 1 other person
Hating TRUE pedophiles is natural I guess cuz pedophilia is unnatural. But most of these normies be hating on men attracted to fully developed women who are under the LEGAL age proving they let the government decide their opinions like the slaves they are.

Humans are natural tribal predators which is prolly why.

• +1
Reactions: Mio, TsarTsar444, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
yeah but they are unfairly hated compared to other people like corrupt politians or criminals etc.
I agree. Many politicians are actual pedos aswell. It's cuz they are slaves and too weak to hate on their slave rulers

Because they go after kids

I agree. Many politicians are actual pedos aswell. It's cuz they are slaves and too weak to hate on their slave rule
No evidence its probably the same as the normal population

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
*not pedophiles but MAP ( Minor Attracted Persons ).

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
I want to rape little kids.

Rate me btw, u think 14yo JB would find me attractive?

IMG 20230804 194533

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Baldingman1998, Debetro and 4 others
Oversocialization
It's gonna be real bad for society if little girls get pregnant left and right either how are they gonna go to school and get jobs and contribute to society. Half the economic force would collapse, so it's brainwash.
A more minor cause is competition on prime jbs

• +1
Reactions: zura, TsarTsar444 and vaseqmoherad
Normies did not fuck a lot of prime pussies like Chad and they value morality a lot. When someone decides to fuck young foids, they get jealous because they don't have the balls to do this shit.

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad and dimorphism
They don't hate pedos (actual pedos) enough. They think being a racist is worse than or just as bad as being a pedophile

• +1
I want to rape little kids.

Rate me btw, u think 14yo JB would find me attractive?

View attachment 2360866
Damn your skin, do you use tret or something? Brutally skin mogs me and I’m like 6 years younger than you, I have prominent tear through and canine fossa folds in outside lighting, it’s ogre

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I'm not trying to defend them, but isnt it unusual that out of all these horrible group of people that exist they specifically choose hate them more than others?
Because it's human instinct to protect kids

• Hmm...
What I don’t understand is why normies don’t hate murderers as much as pedos. Both commit the most vile acts. They will follow a famous rapper that talks about how many people they shot because its trendy. If the rapper goes to jail, then they will be like ay free my homie. Imagine someone saying free my pedo. Murderers should get the same treatment in jail as a pedo. If someone killed a family member of mine, then I wouldn’t have an issue with them being shanked in prison. It just goes to show that normies will base their morals on whatever is trendy or socially acceptable.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, TsarTsar444 and vaseqmoherad
Hating TRUE pedophiles is natural I guess cuz pedophilia is unnatural. But most of these normies be hating on men attracted to fully developed women who are under the LEGAL age proving they let the government decide their opinions like the slaves they are.

True pedos is anything >14 prepubescent with barely any discernible sex traits, that shit is actually disgusting and completely unnatural and should be executed

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Master

huh?
InferiorThickCarp-size_restricted.gif

True pedos is anything >14 prepubescent with barely any discernible sex traits, that shit is actually disgusting and completely unnatural and should be executed
I think it's unnatural but I don't rlly care

A lot of things tbh:

Murder,
Torture,
Sex with Animals,
Sex with dead bodies,
Transgenders.

• +1
What I don’t understand is why normies don’t hate murderers as much as pedos. Both commit the most vile acts. They will follow a famous rapper that talks about how many people they shot because its trendy. If the rapper goes to jail, then they will be like ay free my homie. Imagine someone saying free my pedo. Murderers should get the same treatment in jail as a pedo. If someone killed a family member of mine, then I wouldn’t have an issue with them being shanked in prison. It just goes to show that normies will base their morals on whatever is trendy or socially acceptable.
#freemypedo

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444