Why normies reject BP?

HollowCheek

HollowCheek

Cope everywhere
I’d understand why they reject that part of BP where you just say its over and you just rott in your basement. The over mentality is hard to accept.

But it seems to me that they reject even looksmaxxing which is literally a thing that logically makes you more attractive to the opposite gender and everything which is connected to lookism. They unironically see a 6’4 chad pick up stacy at club while saying “That dude has a game” 🤣🤣🤣

Most normies are unaware of their looks and coping with “game” and gym (gym is part of looksmax but only small one). Honestly I think that learning “game” is much harder than go for BiMax if you have enough money.

So what is the reason?

• +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, faithlesscel, hattrick and 1 other person
It's as you said: coping. Not anything more complicated than that.

It's as you said: coping. Not anything more complicated than that.
But why. Why they cope with game when getting looks is actually easier with surgerues unless you are sub

But why. Why they cope with game when getting looks is actually easier with surgerues unless you are sub
Because they're too poor and stupid to afford surgeries.

Everyone is a coper.

• +1
Reactions: Sens
She must be 6'4 Chad only according to BP

• JFL
Reactions: shekelmaxxer
  • +1
I’d understand why they reject that part of BP where you just say its over and you just rott in your basement. The over mentality is hard to accept.

But it seems to me that they reject even looksmaxxing which is literally a thing that logically makes you more attractive to the opposite gender and everything which is connected to lookism. They unironically see a 6’4 chad pick up stacy at club while saying “That dude has a game” 🤣🤣🤣

Most normies are unaware of their looks and coping with “game” and gym (gym is part of looksmax but only small one). Honestly I think that learning “game” is much harder than go for BiMax if you have enough money.

So what is the reason?
I once tried to blackpill an inkwell (big mistake), he was ugly, short and recessed as fuck (but race and eyemogged me), and he coped with being kind and funny to get girls. I tried to tell him all the girls thirst for are at least above average in attractiveness and height. But he wouldn't listen. He would say its because they are good, confident and funny men, and he just told me to fuck off with my loser misogynist mentality and watch Andrew Tate.

Normies only accept importance of looks in the very basics like having a good haircut, being clean and wearing nice clothes. That is it. They do not acknowledge any genetic trait in your looksthat influences your attraction because it makes them feel inferior, so they just cope with being kind and funny, and media and education has certainly reinforced that idea. And that's good. Be happy. The more unaware normies are, easier competition for you. I hope normies keep being bluepilled and redpilled. I keep hoping they think looks doesn't mean shit.

• +1
Reactions: Gus17
Black pillers don't claim women only want 6'5 chads. They claim women only get sexually simulated by chads.
lol

She must be 6'4 Chad only according to BP

*insert betabuxxed couple*

Ahdjfjaj LOOK GUYS TEUST ME GIRLS DO NOT DATE ONLY CHADS FUDHWLYVJDKEM
She is probably richer than him

Also, JoinedMay 10, 2023

• JFL
Because society has constructed a logic where notions of selfhood and identity are attached to your face. Who is "you" is your face.

According to this logic, altering your face is a transgression of this socially accepted notion of selfhood. Most people who rule out plastic surgery do so because they worry the resulting person "would no longer be them."

For them it's tantamount to becoming a cyborg.

• Hmm...
Reactions: TheMaxxer333
I once tried to blackpill an inkwell (big mistake), he was ugly, short and recessed as fuck (but race and eyemogged me), and he coped with being kind and funny to get girls. I tried to tell him all the girls thirst for are at least above average in attractiveness and height. But he wouldn't listen. He would say its because they are good, confident and funny men, and he just told me to fuck off with my loser misogynist mentality and watch Andrew Tate.

Normies only accept importance of looks in the very basics like having a good haircut, being clean and wearing nice clothes. That is it. They do not acknowledge any genetic trait in your looksthat influences your attraction because it makes them feel inferior, so they just cope with being kind and funny, and media and education has certainly reinforced that idea. And that's good. Be happy. The more unaware normies are, easier competition for you. I hope normies keep being bluepilled and redpilled. I keep hoping they think looks doesn't mean shit.
Yeah, I feel no sorry for them. They cant accept bp cuz (as you said) they’d feel inferior. Honestly BP is for htn+ and delusional ltns+ who thinks they are chadlites

lol

She is probably richer than him

Also, JoinedMay 10, 2023
Ye I discovered BP few months ago… Dude I am here since 2018

Anyway the girl wont be truly happy in ltr with ltn like this dude.

Because their entire, meaningless little world is built upon cope. Every single time reality strikes at them, they cope harder. If they admitted it, they'd have to admit that determinism has caused their whole life to be the way it is, and that what separates them from chads has never been under their control, ever. Their soy brain can't allow that.

• +1
Reactions: HollowCheek
any proof of that? how do you know?
he is just sone mf ex athlete or what, and now works in Olympic committee of Ukraine and in Athletic federation, he is coach of some shit.

meanwhile she is top-tier athlete and Stacy with 400k IG followers

She is promoting Nike, Redbull and Danone

• JFL
Cuz it’s all perspective. The normies say just have good personality, which is true for them, the subhumans say it’s over and must get surgery, which is true for them

and normies don’t like incels and incels don’t like normies. So normies reject Black pill cuz it’s the ideology of incels

• Hmm...
Cuz it’s all perspective. The normies say just have good personality, which is true for them, the subhumans say it’s over and must get surgery, which is true for them

and normies don’t like incels and incels don’t like normies. So normies reject Black pill cuz it’s the ideology of incels
but normies use tinder, they should be aware of this lol they are delusional

now works in Olympic committee of Ukraine and in Athletic federation, he is coach of some shit.
clearly she needs to suck his dick to stay on the roster (which happens everywhere in the world), even in the US

and being a freaking coach of national team in a corrupted shithole like Ukraine means he is packed with unimaginable pile of shekels and power in that particular domain of sport

JFL, dude OWNS her (and other girls as well), even a 5yo will understand, how old are you? 12?

he is just sone mf ex athlete or what, and now works in Olympic committee of Ukraine and in Athletic federation, he is coach of some shit.

JFL at this bluepilled faggot. This dude is tall as fuck, it's so obvious. Being over 6FT with his face he can pull tons of foids. Water wet

clearly she needs to suck his dick to stay on the roster (which happens everywhere in the world), even in the US

and being a freaking coach of national team in a corrupted shithole like Ukraine means he is packed with unimaginable pile of shekels and power in that particular domain of sport

JFL, dude OWNS her, even a 5yo will understand, how old are you? 12?
retard he is just one of the coaches:

composition of the FLAU Athletes' Committee (2023-2026)

Anna Ryzhikova - head of the FLAU Athletes' Committee, sprint (member of the World Athletics Committee of Athletes)

Danylo Danylenko - deputy chairman of the FLAU Athletes' Committee, sprint

Maryna Beh-Romanchuk (jumping)

Andriy Vasiliev (sprint)

Diana Honcharenko (sprint)

Oleksiy Kasyanov (all-around, member of the EA Athletes' Committee)

Yuriy Kishchenko (endurance)

Anisia Lochman (all-around, sprint)

Oleksandr Pohorilko (sprint)

Olga Saladukha (jumping, member of the Commission of Athletes of the NOC of Ukraine)

Victoria Tkachuk (sprint)

Arthur Felfner (throwing)

Alina Shuh (all-around)

• JFL
JFL at this bluepilled faggot. This dude is tall as fuck, it's so obvious. Being over 6FT with his face he can pull tons of foids. Water wet
He is the same height as her, she is like 5'10-5'11, he is 6ft MAX, u fucking stupid weirdo, average height of a man is 5'11 here, and she dating him cause he is average height yeah, kys faggot

• JFL
Reactions: faithlesscel
People who are actual subhumans and have really shitty to zero love life discover this and care more about the blackpill while normies already have relationships, have good social circles & fucked girls and honestly couldn't care less bout the ideal psl scale or any of that. They live a decent life already compared to indians on here and most of em will just tell you that anyone can find a girl but they don't realize how harder it would be if they were in a completely ugly guy's shoes. I was a normie and didn't really get with the blackpill until i got noticeably overweight and just noticed the harsher treatment and was like fuckk so this is what it feels like.

• +1
blackpillers are also copers
Looksmaxxing technically coping

Chads that have been born just got maybe a rhino and did some soft maxes

Because as soon as you find out about the matrix you realize the whole world is a lie and it starts fucking you up mentally it’s better to not know at all