Why not bonesmash jaw?

KermitFace

KermitFace

FrogMogger
Why can’t I bonesmash the jaw, ik the reasoning behind the gonions, but why not the jaw?

TMJ

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast and StarvedEpi
Bonesmashing is cope

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aboriginalmaxxing, TechnoBoss, LTN Baguette and 3 others
it will shatter and wolf's law doesnt apply to the jaw, your chin gets weaker if you hit it

• +1
Reactions: aboriginalmaxxing, zygopuller, KermitFace and 3 others
Why can’t I bonesmash the jaw, ik the reasoning behind the gonions, but why not the jaw?
Hit it full strength with a hammer made of chromium

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fluoride1337, castizo and StarvedEpi
it will shatter and wolf's law doesnt apply to the jaw, your chin gets weaker if you hit it
Stop spreading misinformation :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: castizo
  • +1
Reactions: zygopuller and KermitFace
Just look at mma fighters, their chin gets weak after taking punches and end up getting knocked out quicker
I was trolling look at my other reply

• +1
Bone is bone?:feelshah: No but seriously, why would it shatter and why would wolf’s law not apply here? Just don’t hit it too hard. And why would the jaw become weaker?

• +1
Bone is bone?:feelshah: No but seriously, why would it shatter and why would wolf’s law not apply here? Just don’t hit it too hard. And why would the jaw become weaker?
When people speak of a fighter “losing their chin” they mean losing punch resistance, and getting knocked out or stopped more often. That has very little to do with your chin, and almost everything to do with your brain.

Basically it fucks your brain

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel, zygopuller and KermitFace
Jaw asym and shit results, just get implants

When people speak of a fighter “losing their chin” they mean losing punch resistance, and getting knocked out or stopped more often. That has very little to do with your chin, and almost everything to do with your brain.

But that’s completely different

but that is completely different Getting hit in the head by a mma fighter and controllably hitting lightly on a certain area while bracing are two entirely different things.

• +1
Reactions: ZyGone and castizo
Jaw asym and shit results, just get implants
Has the it been proved it causes asymmetry? Maybe they were just being sloppy?

• +1
But that’s completely different

but that is completely different Getting hit in the head by a mma fighter and controllably hitting lightly on a certain area while bracing are two entirely different things.
I mean if youre bracing technically it should be okay but i wouldn't risk it my prince

• +1
Has the it been proved it causes asymmetry? Maybe they were just being sloppy?
Common sense, there’s no way you can induce bone growth equally plus it takes years. Just get implants nigger

I mean if youre bracing technically it should be okay but i wouldn't risk it my prince
I have to risk it. I hope I’ll be fine tho. And I can afford getting a little dumber since I already have good grades jfl:feelshah::feelswhy:

• Woah
I have to risk it. I hope I’ll be fine tho. And I can afford getting a little dumber since I already have good grades jfl:feelshah::feelswhy:
Roid if youre going to bonesmash, also pls rep me to positive post to rep bhai pls pls

• +1
Common sense, there’s no way you can induce bone growth equally plus it takes years. Just get implants nigger
Why shouldn’t I be able to? You can induce muscle growth equally. And also, if you count the hits equally, compare, and always keep attention on your progress in a controlled manner. It should be fine. And it doesn’t really take years, I’m already feeling results when I touch my chin and notice it sticks out more than before.

If your already doing it then why ask, it’s just my opinion 😔😔😔😔😔

If your already doing it then why ask, it’s just my opinion 😔😔😔😔😔
No I appreciate the feedback, I just wanted to hear y’all’s opinions, that’s why I posted. And in the beginning I was actually talking about the jaw and not the chin.

I did it i got hearing loss left ear. Its back now tho