Why not expand the lower palate?

Julian

Julian

Kraken
I was looking at the bones in the skull and thought, why would you not work on widening your lower palate and wouldnt that give you a wider jaw.
I know pushing the maxilla forward has effect on the zygomatic bones and the mandible already.

I was looking at the bones in the skull and thought, why would you not work on widening your lower palate and wouldnt that give you a wider jaw.
I know pushing the maxilla forward has effect on the zygomatic bones and the mandible already.

View attachment 147548
it is not possible without ssurgery

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 685
If you combine that with getting the maxilla forward and do it properly its gonna give you 1 fucking good lower third
biobloc as well

Im gonna work on something that expands the lower palate as well as the upper palate and make the maxilla grow forward. When I got a prototype ill post it here.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 685
IIRC Mew claimed that if you expand the upper palate the lower palate would expand to meet it. That said I know some users have talked about expanding both at once and some may even have devices to do so.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 2227
Because your bite would be ruined and you'd get severe malocclusion, Einstein.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Because your bite would be ruined and you'd get severe malocclusion, Einstein.

Doesnt look like fucked teeth to me, also you dont directly push your teeth of course.

Also

A device like this to basicly make your palate wider

Last edited:
But how could you expand the lower teeth, without also expanding the upper? I mean the bite would be totally different than before.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I expanded my maxillary and mandibular arches 8+ mm. Most of the changes I noticed in the lower arch came in the mid mandible area not at the gonion.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I expanded my maxillary and mandibular arches 8+ mm. Most of the changes I noticed in the lower arch came in the mid mandible area not at the gonion.
And how?

Because the upper jaw have to be more wide than the lower jaw

It's work like a box
IMG 20191027 115138

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and theanonymousone
Yeah but youre also gonna expand your upper palate of course

IIRC Mew claimed that if you expand the upper palate the lower palate would expand to meet it. That said I know some users have talked about expanding both at once and some may even have devices to do so.
lmao the lower jaw doesn't follow expansion of the upper jaw. I would know since I expanded my upper jaw and my lower jaw stayed the same. feels bad

i asked my ortho for a palate expander and he basically said no bc the lower palate won’t meet with the upper and it will give me a messed up bite

i asked my ortho for a palate expander and he basically said no bc the lower palate won’t meet with the upper and it will give me a messed up bite

I had that in mind yes I'm trying to come up with a solution. Im a 100000 IQ autist sitting in my room 24/7 got enough time :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: