Why not just hunt your own meat?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Just one deer will give you 25-30kg of meat, venison (deer meat) has 230g of protein in 120 calories which is insane considering its also red meat so full of zinc as well compared to chicken.

So with hunting you get:
1. Free meat jfl cheat in matrix
2. Antibiotics, hormones and vaccine free meat

Also you dont need much hunting equipment for deer jfl, it's a retarded animal easy to hunt, just stalk it all day long like our ancestors used to do, run at it whole day with a big bottle of water and then just kill it with homemade spear in neck. Daily reminder you only need to do this once a month plus you get a cardio session, and fun in nature

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 18931 and 17 others
It probaly takes a long time

a long time it probably takes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
It probaly takes a long time
Like what, one day? Jfl thats not long at all, you legit just have to run the whole time which is completely natural for humans, then you have pure free meat

• Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
and then just kill it with homemade spear in neck.
Killing it with a bow would be way easier and more efficient.

But it’s illegal anyways

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and TsarTsar444
got bad news for you buddy, even rainwater isn't fit for human consumption anymore due to the pollution.

But it’s illegal anyways
Not in all countries, we have a hunting season here

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
got bad news for you buddy, even rainwater isn't fit for human consumption anymore due to the pollution.
Yes but what does this have to do with the deer? Its still hormone and antibiotics free which is very good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Some people do that.

Not possible where I live.

I was visiting family in Montana, he could eat of fish that he fishes there, could live of off that.

I think its possible.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 20519, incel194012940 and 1 other person
OP should stop larping like back to the trees guy. when he hasn't skinned a rabbit in his life, he lives in the city and his mommy cooks all his meals

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, WOMENAREQUEENSNOT, Danish_Retard and 8 others
Just one deer will give you 25-30kg of meat, venison (deer meat) has 230g of protein in 120 calories which is insane considering its also red meat so full of zinc as well compared to chicken.

So with hunting you get:

Also you dont need much hunting equipment for deer jfl, it's a retarded animal easy to hunt, just stalk it all day long like our ancestors used to do, run at it whole day with a big bottle of water and then just kill it with homemade spear in neck. Daily reminder you only need to do this once a month plus you get a cardio session, and fun in nature
I will hunt boar in Russia anyway

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Yes but what does this have to do with the deer? Its still hormone and antibiotics free which is very good
guess what they're drinking.

even wild animals are filled with hormones, microplastics, and PFAS, you can't escape it anywhere on the planet anymore, no matter what you eat.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and irrumator praetor

even wild animals are filled with hormones, microplastics, and PFAS, you can't escape it anywhere on the planet anymore, no matter what you eat.
How are they filled with hormones and plastics, thats reaching hard, i mean plastics is maybe possible, but in astronomically small amounts

Yeah siberia is ideal for free meat, it's also where Hyperborea is located
Iron spear plus AA-12 super shotgun if the boar resisting after i throw the iron spear.
Headshot all it takes.

• +1

So with hunting you get:

Wild pig meat is much leaner than commercially-raised pork, and far richer-tasting. It's widely accepted that pigs that are allowed to roam and forage will taste better than pigs kept in pens.

• +1
How are they filled with hormones and plastics, thats reaching hard, i mean plastics is maybe possible, but in astronomically small amounts
they even find microplastics in deer poop in the middle of large protected forests.

So with hunting you get:

Wild boar is in fact less estrogenic than domesticated farm pig.
I will only eat male wild boar

But it’s illegal anyways
In the USA we have bow hunting season where using guns is illegal, I think to allow more to live.

.22 hunting prob be better but often illegal.
Like what, one day? Jfl thats not long at all, you legit just have to run the whole time which is completely natural for humans, then you have pure free meat
this. Most hunters have too much and don’t use 80% of the deer
Wild pig meat is much leaner than commercially-raised pork, and far richer-tasting. It's widely accepted that pigs that are allowed to roam and forage will taste better than pigs kept in pens.
if you have a genetic tolerance to androstenone.

• Love it
efficient anti inflation method

In the USA we have bow hunting season where using guns is illegal, I think to allow more to live.

.22 hunting prob be better but often illegal.

this. Most hunters have too much and don’t use 80% of the deer

if you have a genetic tolerance to androstenone.
nigga I wanna hunt deer in new england

• Woah
Reactions: incel194012940

You could set up some traps to catch wild animals alive, this works better obviously for smaller animals - rabbits, birds, pigeons, etc., you keep them for a week in cages, feeding them clean purified water and organic food, you monitor them to see if they are healthy and if they don't have parasites, and after they flush out all the junk in their system, you can safely eat them...

There's nothing to hunt here.
Maybe growing your own food or raise your own cattle is better

You could set up some traps to catch wild animals alive, this works better obviously for smaller animals - rabbits, birds, pigeons, etc., you keep them for a week in cages, feeding them clean purified water and organic food, you monitor them to see if they are healthy and if they don't have parasites, and after they flush out all the junk in their system, you can safely eat them...

most of the fish you're eating that's considered 'safe for consumption' has microplastics in it, it doesn't go away, you can't keep them and 'flush it out', that shit stays in their organs, and is already in your organs pretty much forever, and every person on the planet is already affected by it.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Gonthar
nigga I wanna hunt deer in new england
when I 21 we going camping on the deer stand

DA14A170 F4AE 4381 90E0 DD4B472533F5

• Love it
Not better at all, raising animals yourself is waaay more tedious then just hunting an already grown adult one for almost nothing (talking about money). For a cow you would need to buy it first, then raise it, its a tedious process.

But cows are also a lifehack when it comes to milk, on average they give like 30kg of milk which is insane

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and buckchadley31
Not better at all, raising animals yourself is waaay more tedious then just hunting an already grown adult one for almost nothing (talking about money). For a cow you would need to buy it first, then raise it, its a tedious process.

But cows are also a lifehack when it comes to milk, on average they give like 30kg of milk which is insane
Yeah where I live there's nothing to hunt lol.
Maybe wild boar but that shit disgusting and haram

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: buckchadley31
Niggas can't even go to the gym or apply skincare softmax and they wanna hunt in the wild JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, buckchadley31, Deleted member 17920 and 1 other person
Just wildernessmaxx alone already bro. Like in minecraft , fuck this soyciety

You'll end up like this:

Niggas can't even go to the gym or apply skincare softmax and they wanna hunt in the wild JFL
Niggas wanna go live off the grid to "cavemanmaxx" yet they can't leave this forum for a week

How about just eating humans?

How about just eating humans?
cannibalism doesn't work long term due to prion disease.

also a solid chunk of the deer population in the US has this for some unknown reason despite being herbivores.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
Well I dont have a bow and also I have no idea how to skin a deer or even track one I might just waste my entire day searching not to find anything... its not just about hunting or tracking there is also properly skinning the deer and using all the parts and also preparing it for a meal I dont think I could teach myself how to do it.