Why not just settle for a girl with acne?

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment
Why not just settle for a girl with really bad acne that Chad would refuse to date so it's either date you or stay alone? It feels like the people here would never settle for anything other than their 10/10 dream perfect girl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme, Gonthar, Arditi and 1 other person
are you by any chance talking to a girl with acne?

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and whiteislandpill
I literally got rejected by a 5 out of ten girl who was less than me

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte

guys need to accept that they can't date girls above their looksmax and they only have a real chance with girls that are just as ugly as they are, like the one in this picture.

I like girls with acne more than girls with perfect skin. The acne girls also have insane sex drive from what ive seen and its not even an ick for me

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Sub0, Aypo129 and 1 other person
I like girls with acne more than girls with perfect skin. The acne girls also have insane sex drive from what ive seen and its not even an ick for me
it's because they have an hormonal imbalance and higher t which makes them more sex crazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Acne doesn’t affect their standard.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Mr Test
People here would settle for that, if they even put themselves out there in the first place.

Lots of guys here are introverts, isolated and won't go out often. They're not the type to pursue women but rather wait for something to come their way instead (which it usually won't).

Acne isn't uncommon, settling for a girl with acne is basically just settling for a normal girl.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and kebab
I would.
It feels like the people here would never settle for anything other than their 10/10 dream perfect girl
They are just larping bc it is the internet. Most users here would simp hard irl for the girl you posted

Everyone here is stacysexual

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Acne is gross, I have good skin, so I wouldn't date a girl with acne.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Why not just settle for a girl with really bad acne that Chad would refuse to date so it's either date you or stay alone? It feels like the people here would never settle for anything other than their 10/10 dream perfect girl

View attachment 2397008
My ex-gf had acne...She was also chubby...That was in college, when I was heavily into PUA and approached anything that moved without much luck. It took me two years of orbiting, courting her and trying every strategy, until she finally became my gf.
Hoewever, I still got treated like crap and shit-tested all the time, no matter how much I tried to keep my frame and act alpha. She would tell me how she was constantly hit by other guys, how her ex-boyfriend treated her like a queen and threatened to commit suicide if she will end the relationship, etc.
This was also in the era before social media, Tinder, smartphones, etc.
It's over now, boyos!!

• +1
No its very disgusting

• +1
Mild acne is fine but if it is severe then yuck

just makeupmaxx theory