why not just steal from communists?

looksmaxxed

looksmaxxed

Kraken
they believe in redistribution of wealth, so you'd be doing them a favor. i don't get why it's so hard to rob communists?

check out this guy's commie robbery max. he screwed up due to being a low iq nigger and chimping out, but still, at least he understood that commies have the best loot and should be the target of criminal activities.

don't use ebay or pawn shop,s those can be traced. you need to find a fence to sell your loots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 21044 and 2 others
I think many communists don't believe in sharing their own home and wealth, but instead expect other people to redistribute their money. While they themselves imagine being part of the elite and members of the communist party or whatever. I don't think they actually like getting things stolen from them.

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 21044 and 5 others
you think that 90% of these communist actually believe anything they are spewing?
its all virtue signalling

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 21620
these virtue signaling retards are fucking stupid lol.

Communism 100% works, BUT the major caveat is that it leads to the destruction of all conflict, culture, and struggle.

Without struggles, humans lose all the meaning in their lives. There are only a limited amount of capitalist bosses and reactionaries to shoot. If you were born in a leftist utopia, you'd live a boring, nihilistic life.

you already see this happening in developed countries in Europe and North America. Communism provides a material answer to suffering, but it completely ignores spiritual needs

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 20652
That's not what communism is. Communists want assets that produce stuff to be public property. Basically, factories, farms, mines ect. Stuff like your house or car or TV are considered personal property, you'd still be able to own that shit in communism.

jfl at retards thinking breaking into someone's house and taking their shit is marxist in any way.

'you must share comrade':soy:
fuck off.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
That's not what communism is. Communists want assets that produce stuff to be public property. Basically, factories, farms, mines ect. Stuff like your house or car or TV are considered personal property, you'd still be able to own that shit in communism.

jfl at retards thinking breaking into someone's house and taking their shit is marxist in any way.

fuck off.
Keep in mind the average person here hasn't graduated high school...

And if they have it's an american "education" :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Communism 100% works
0t1wqxyapy031

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory and Wallenberg
Communism 100% works, BUT the major caveat is that it leads to the destruction of all conflict, culture, and struggle.

Without struggles, humans lose all the meaning in their lives. There are only a limited amount of capitalist bosses and reactionaries to shoot. If you were born in a leftist utopia, you'd live a boring, nihilistic life.

you already see this happening in developed countries in Europe and North America. Communism provides a material answer to suffering, but it completely ignores spiritual needs

I can confirm especially last part about ignores spiritual needs I live in a communist countryb( sweden) and we got the materials but we don't got the spiritual happiness

I can confirm especially last part about ignores spiritual needs I live in a communist countryb( sweden) and we got the materials but we don't got the spiritual happiness

• +1
Reactions: Adamsmith12345

fuck off.
we need a regime that beheads feminists and legalises marital rape ( in Minecraft)

i havent read an essay about this but communism sounds retarded, u cant have any pride in ur home country with communism

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back