Why not LL surgery for average height guys?

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
If you're 5'10 and have the money and time for it, why not go the extra mile and reach an ideal height by adding 2 or 3 inches? If there's a surgeon in the world willing to do it, why the fuck not? Is it more risky for taller people or something? Srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
last resort, because I kinda like being able to climb mountains and kick autistic children at the park and don't want my legs to break after completing said activities

• +1
Reactions: BlackBeard, Never_Began, SLA and 1 other person
last resort, because I kinda like being able to climb mountains and kick autistic children at the park and don't want my legs to break after completing said activities
Is injury more common after LL?

it’s money in this case
Magnet Leg lengthening especially only low amounts is just a simple pain vs gain trade
it’s expensive though
I’d do in an instant

it’s money in this case
Magnet Leg lengthening especially only low amounts is just a simple pain vs gain trade
it’s expensive though
I’d do in an instant
Yeah like for me I'd like to get to 6 feet for looksmax, I'm currently 5'10.75". I would just need to add 1.25" which would give me the added height without any noticeable irregularities in my leg length compared to torso.

well my head is too long for my body that’s why I would benefit greatly from that
Also my arms are quite long to the extend that I keep thinking I have that (not saying name cause don’t want to feed someone’s insecurities) syndrome.
But it’s probably unlikely and i’m just really narrow due to nutrition and stuff
in my country it’s actually not that out of reach for me but I would only consider it after or at the same time as fixing my face (which will never happen)
i’m almost 5’11 as well (for reference)

well my head is too long for my body that’s why I would benefit greatly from that
Also my arms are quite long to the extend that I keep thinking I have that (not saying name cause don’t want to feed someone’s insecurities) syndrome.
But it’s probably unlikely and i’m just really narrow due to nutrition and stuff
in my country it’s actually not that out of reach for me but I would only consider it after or at the same time as fixing my face (which will never happen)
I'd say go for it man. For my height face is more important but maybe 5 years down the road LL could be a cherry on top.

yeah, I keep it in mind but got worse issues.
As for pricing you can get it in europe for about 20-40.000 euro
which is a lot cheaper then US
(and I don’t mean EE countrys)
was actually surprised as well
still a lot of money but you’d spend that much on bimax and custom implants as well so it’s not out of question at that price point, in my opinion

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
yeah, I keep it in mind but got worse issues.
As for pricing you can get it in europe for about 20-40.000 euro
which is a lot cheaper then US
(and I don’t mean EE countrys)
was actually surprised as well
still a lot of money but you’d spend that much on bimax and custom implants as well so it’s not out of question at that price point, in my opinion
Nothing's out of the question this is the only life I get as far as I know

Height is cope,6'4 here.Face,status,being NT>height.But not bad to have it :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and CupOfCoffee
Height is cope,6'4 here.Face,status,being NT>height.But not bad to have it :feelsokman:
Yeah for above 5'9 those things matter more. But height is still a huge component of looksmax and should be improved if you're serious about it.
IMO anything over 6'2 is just diminishing returns. Over 6'4 is getting too much.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
toi generally
if your head is too long for your stature it DOES break you

agree on nt
but if you’re here you’re aware of your shortcomings and I can’t imagine overcoming that without fixing what I see as my shortcomings
I think a lot of you feel the same

if you weren’t aware of it - if you weren’t MADE aware of it - most wouldn’t even bother

Yeah for above 5'9 those things matter more. But height is still a huge component of looksmax and should be improved if you're serious about it.
IMO anything over 6'2 is just diminishing returns. Over 6'4 is getting too much.
Anyone after 6'4 is too tall and gets stared often,6'4 is not that tall or i atleast don't feel that tall.

Extremely expensive, painful, 1-2 years of life to recover and walk normally again, also say goodbye to your athletic ability, LOL

$50k-$80k for about 3” is fucking retarded

And you can only get 6” max

I need 6” to be about 5’11”, the average

Then I need a bigger skull and frame to match my new added height

JFL @ MY LIFE

Ps.
if you insult me based on my Looks, on a LooksMaxing forum

Prepare for death, I have nothing to lose.

Extremely expensive, painful, 1-2 years of life to recover and walk normally again, also say goodbye to your athletic ability, LOL

$50k-$80k for about 3” is fucking retarded

And you can only get 6” max

I need 6” to be about 5’11”, the average

Then I need a bigger skull and frame to match my new added height

JFL @ MY LIFE

Ps.
if you insult me based on my Looks, on a LooksMaxing forum

Prepare for death, I have nothing to lose.
LOL you're the kind of person who'd take a honest bad rating as an insult on a LOOKSMAXING forum

LOL you're the kind of person who'd take a honest bad rating as an insult on a LOOKSMAXING forum
No faggot, I’ve asked for many, and took it fine.

Many lookism autists have this hierarchy where they treat the best looking posters like Gods, and attack ugly males for just being ugly like they didn’t come here to Looksmax
“ITS OGRE, GO COMMIT A MASS MURDER”
I usually couldn’t share one flaw of mine without someone echoing back at we what I just said, with the added “kys”, like it meant anything.

That’s what I was referring to faggot.

You sound dumb.

No faggot, I’ve asked for many, and took it fine.

Many lookism autists have this hierarchy where they treat the best looking posters like Gods, and attack ugly males for just being ugly like they didn’t come here to Looksmax
“ITS OGRE, GO COMMIT A MASS MURDER”
I usually couldn’t share one flaw of mine without someone echoing back at we what I just said, with the added “kys”, like it meant anything.

That’s what I was referring to faggot.

You sound dumb.
You sound:
Triggered 2

there is not a 1-2 year recovery involved in leg lengthening in 2018
As for atlético ability, well, I wouldn’t even run much for a year just to be safe but yeah if that is a major issue i would be wary

but then again I wouldn’t go bouldering ever after just an implnt

it’s s trade - if it’s a fair one is up for you to decide

there is not a 1-2 year recovery involved in leg lengthening in 2018
As for atlético ability, well, I wouldn’t even run much for a year just to be safe but yeah if that is a major issue i would be wary

but then again I wouldn’t go bouldering ever after just an implnt

it’s s trade - if it’s a fair one is up for you to decide
Would you have the money for it? That's the biggest problem with leg lengthening.

^ that’s the biggest problem

And no I do not have the money since that all goes toward far worse issues

Just lift fraud

Last edited:
LL seems way too risky imo
I still have questions about it's safety and complications, it's not something I'm considering now. Will see when im 25 or so.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
LL is best worth it at 5'6. But I don't think anyone under 5'9 should do the surgery

LL is best worth it at 5'6. But I don't think anyone under 5'9 should do the surgery
WHAT? it's not worth it for 5'6 guys because they'll remain manlet even after the surgery is done. LL is only worth it for already average tall guys so they are put into top 20%.

• +1
Reactions: Imonlyhere and TakaRyo
WHAT? it's not worth it for 5'6 guys because they'll remain manlet even after the surgery is done. LL is only worth it for already average tall guys so they are put into top 20%.
It's a viable option for any man under 6'.

• +1
Reactions: Imonlyhere

Well let's assume that the men in question seeking LL are between 5' and 6'

5' to 5'4 - really not worth it, you will still be short after surgery. If you get 3 inches which is what average person goes for, you will now be only between 5'3 and 5'7 - basically, it is still over

5'4 to 5'7 you can get between 5'7 to 5'10 - this is around the height at which you are not considered a manlet, if even short

5'7 to 5'10 - you are going between 5'10 to 6'1 after surgery and this is "tallish" but at this point it hardly matters

if you are 5'10 + and want LL you are genuinely retarded because most girls care way more about face than height

--------------

5'9 is not manlet status, I would only judge below 5'7 as true manlet. Maybe 5'9 is "shortish" but it's hardly below average. Remember that average man height worldwide is like 5'7 anyways so it is only the nordics who skew the values upwards and the easterners who skew the value downwards but as chinese and indians get more nutrition the height increases

It's a viable option for any man under 6'.
LL is such a big cope for me. It would change my life and confidence so much. I'm the same height as so many women it feels so shitty. Why the fuck are women even growing so tall?...
Well let's assume that the men in question seeking LL are between 5' and 6'

5' to 5'4 - really not worth it, you will still be short after surgery. If you get 3 inches which is what average person goes for, you will now be only between 5'3 and 5'7 - basically, it is still over

5'4 to 5'7 you can get between 5'7 to 5'10 - this is around the height at which you are not considered a manlet, if even short

5'7 to 5'10 - you are going between 5'10 to 6'1 after surgery and this is "tallish" but at this point it hardly matters

if you are 5'10 + and want LL you are genuinely retarded because most girls care way more about face than height
Not all looksmaxing is done ONLY for girls wtf? What about getting more respect from men? What about having more confidence due to being taller? What about having more success in career because of that gained confidence? It's not all about girls. If you go through so much pain for years ONLY to get your dick wet for a few minutes, then THAT is fucking retarded.

Last edited:
>What about getting more respect from men? What about having more confidence due to being taller?

Men will notice that you mysteriously got taller and figure out you got LL.

One of the things im proud of is that very few people are faster than me in a race, and few people have more stamina than me, so ill pass

One of the things im proud of is that very few people are faster than me in a race, and few people have more stamina than me, so ill pass
I’m manlet at 5’5”

My options are already cut by 90% on height alone, never mind Face and frame

Being treated like a human, and having a chance with girls is more important than running for me

A trade off or risk I’d have to take.

Still incredibly depressing, why can’t I just be normal?

If you're 5'10 and have the money and time for it, why not go the extra mile and reach an ideal height by adding 2 or 3 inches? If there's a surgeon in the world willing to do it, why the fuck not? Is it more risky for taller people or something? Srs
Honestly if you have the face , 5-10 is adequate to get High tier Becky’s . If you don’t have face - I would rather looksmax on face than to undergo super invasive limb surgery . It’s very invasive - Ilizarov technique and can add max 3-4 inches without disturbing your body proportions .
I’m manlet at 5’5”

My options are already cut by 90% on height alone, never mind Face and frame

Being treated like a human, and having a chance with girls is more important than running for me

A trade off or risk I’d have to take.

Still incredibly depressing, why can’t I just be normal?
I am sorry bro . 5-5” is real bad . Yeah height maxing but it can only add 3-4 inches without disturbing your body proportions . Not worth it . Move to Asia or money max .

Honestly if you have the face , 5-10 is adequate to get High tier Becky’s . If you don’t have face - I would rather looksmax on face than to undergo super invasive limb surgery . It’s very invasive - Ilizarov technique and can add max 3-4 inches without disturbing your body proportions .
I'm 5'11 and yeah my height isn't a deal breaker at all but I see it as a bonus to add after looksmaxing my face. Will increase my smv and chances of a high tier Becky being genuinely attracted to me. What is Ilizarov technique?

Just permafraud with 1-2 inch lifts. Cheaper and more convinient