Why NT is law and how I fumbled a stacylite (pics)

dawgathon

dawgathon

Iron
In this thread I’m gonna provide a personal anecdote of how I fumbled a legit a stacylite and how it proves being NT is giga important.

So my schools homecoming dance was 2 weeks ago and leading up to it I had no plan to ask anyone or even go, however this stacylite started randomly showing a lot of Interest in me and about 3 weeks before the dance and I ended up going to her house with a sign and flowers and asking her. (If you want pics of her send me a pm) She says yes and invites me in and we talk for about 30 mins and she says her pregnant are not home and we can watch a movie. At this point I’ve already fucked up in 3 ways. 1. She asked me to take off my shoes which had lifts in them. 2. I was sober and it was my first time hanging out with a foid 1 on 1. 3. I took 120mg lasix and my mouth was desert tier dry and I know she could tell cause she kept offering me water.
Anyway we start the movie and we’re sitting next to each other but I am so aspie that I don’t make a move or do anything and the whole time I’m fucking licking the inside of my mouth to moisturize it (brutal). So we finish the movie and as I’m leaving she gives me a hug. On my way home she texts me saying my sign was sweet and she had a good time hanging out. Ok fast forward and it’s homecoming day and we are going to a pre party where there will be a bus to the dance and a bus back to the after party but even with transportation being provided she still asks me to drive her. I say yes of course and pick her up but i can’t keep a conversation going for the life of me and it’s awkward on the way there. I didn’t see her much during the dance but we meet up after and we drive to the after party together but since everyone else is in the bus we get their 15 mins before everyone. So we are alone together in the car for 15 mins and I’m still sober cause I needed to drive so we just sit there and wait and I again don’t make a move. Ok here’s where it starts to get bad. Since I plan on driving her home im the only there who is sober and I kinda awkwardly stand in the corner w some other guys. Then I see her talking to this other dude for like 45 mins and they leave together and hook up. After that I decide to go home withought her but she left her shoes in my car. I fucking drive all the way to her house and drop her shoes off and then drive back home. When I get home I see a text from her saying “im so so sorry about tonight, you were a really good date.” I say “its alright sorry for being weird and quiet tonight I found out my grandma died earlier today so I wasn’t in a good headspace.” My grandma is still alive. The next day I have the brilliant idea to text her and ask to try this again and go get food and watch a movie. She fucking says yes. So the day if she says she can’t get dinner but we still watch a movie. Ok so this is my 3rd opportunity I know what I need to do. I haven’t ate anything all day I pop 80mg lasix and have 3 4lokos. Bad idea. I get there kind of stumbling but I’m way more social and make her laugh a lot. We throw on a movie and I have to get up twice to fucking puke in her guest bedroom toilet, although it’s just water since I didn’t eat all day. She asks if I’m okay I say yes and she moves closer to me on the couch. At this point my fucking mouth starts going dry again and since she’s so close to me she can hear it when I swallow. I’m about to put my arm around her and make a move but then she says she has to get up because of her ear or something. Turns out she has a fucking ruptured eardrum and is in a fuck ton of pain and basically says it hurts so bad and she needs to go to sleep but she wants to finish the movie sometime. So we hug and I leave and I almost fall down putting on my fucking shoes in front of her. On my way home I text her saying I’m sorry about her ear and I hope we can hangout again. She says “yeah I’m sorry it just really hurts.” Then I respond with how did that happen and I also told her I forgot my hoodie at her house and asked if she could bring it school. No response for a day. I saw her today in class and her eardrum is actually ruptured she wasn’t lying but she just randomly ghosted me. Anyway I think it has to be because she found out about the fucking throw up even tho I thought I got rid of the evidence. We hung out Saturday she left me on delivered all of Sunday and now it’s Monday and idk what to do except LDAR

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, fetterarschtritt, wishIwasSalludon and 3 others
It can happen, next time write less

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and xtasy444
lol what an waste of shit.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
In this thread I’m gonna provide a personal anecdote of how I fumbled a legit a stacylite and how it proves being NT is giga important.

So my schools homecoming dance was 2 weeks ago and leading up to it I had no plan to ask anyone or even go, however this stacylite started randomly showing a lot of Interest in me and about 3 weeks before the dance and I ended up going to her house with a sign and flowers and asking her. (If you want pics of her send me a pm) She says yes and invites me in and we talk for about 30 mins and she says her pregnant are not home and we can watch a movie. At this point I’ve already fucked up in 3 ways. 1. She asked me to take off my shoes which had lifts in them. 2. I was sober and it was my first time hanging out with a foid 1 on 1. 3. I took 120mg lasix and my mouth was desert tier dry and I know she could tell cause she kept offering me water.
Anyway we start the movie and we’re sitting next to each other but I am so aspie that I don’t make a move or do anything and the whole time I’m fucking licking the inside of my mouth to moisturize it (brutal). So we finish the movie and as I’m leaving she gives me a hug. On my way home she texts me saying my sign was sweet and she had a good time hanging out. Ok fast forward and it’s homecoming day and we are going to a pre party where there will be a bus to the dance and a bus back to the after party but even with transportation being provided she still asks me to drive her. I say yes of course and pick her up but i can’t keep a conversation going for the life of me and it’s awkward on the way there. I didn’t see her much during the dance but we meet up after and we drive to the after party together but since everyone else is in the bus we get their 15 mins before everyone. So we are alone together in the car for 15 mins and I’m still sober cause I needed to drive so we just sit there and wait and I again don’t make a move. Ok here’s where it starts to get bad. Since I plan on driving her home im the only there who is sober and I kinda awkwardly stand in the corner w some other guys. Then I see her talking to this other dude for like 45 mins and they leave together and hook up. After that I decide to go home withought her but she left her shoes in my car. I fucking drive all the way to her house and drop her shoes off and then drive back home. When I get home I see a text from her saying “im so so sorry about tonight, you were a really good date.” I say “its alright sorry for being weird and quiet tonight I found out my grandma died earlier today so I wasn’t in a good headspace.” My grandma is still alive. The next day I have the brilliant idea to text her and ask to try this again and go get food and watch a movie. She fucking says yes. So the day if she says she can’t get dinner but we still watch a movie. Ok so this is my 3rd opportunity I know what I need to do. I haven’t ate anything all day I pop 80mg lasix and have 3 4lokos. Bad idea. I get there kind of stumbling but I’m way more social and make her laugh a lot. We throw on a movie and I have to get up twice to fucking puke in her guest bedroom toilet, although it’s just water since I didn’t eat all day. She asks if I’m okay I say yes and she moves closer to me on the couch. At this point my fucking mouth starts going dry again and since she’s so close to me she can hear it when I swallow. I’m about to put my arm around her and make a move but then she says she has to get up because of her ear or something. Turns out she has a fucking ruptured eardrum and is in a fuck ton of pain and basically says it hurts so bad and she needs to go to sleep but she wants to finish the movie sometime. So we hug and I leave and I almost fall down putting on my fucking shoes in front of her. On my way home I text her saying I’m sorry about her ear and I hope we can hangout again. She says “yeah I’m sorry it just really hurts.” Then I respond with how did that happen and I also told her I forgot my hoodie at her house and asked if she could bring it school. No response for a day. I saw her today in class and her eardrum is actually ruptured she wasn’t lying but she just randomly ghosted me. Anyway I think it has to be because she found out about the fucking throw up even tho I thought I got rid of the evidence. We hung out Saturday she left me on delivered all of Sunday and now it’s Monday and idk what to do except LDAR
Well nobody is reading this

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, qazw, Primalsplit and 1 other person
Rage bait when you larp about pics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, pinterest, watah and 2 others

Give me pics

When girls ghost u its means. Things aint working. You are too shy and aspie. You need act like u true self.

Where the pics at goy nigga :lul:

Pm me stacylite

IMG 2991
IMG 2953

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, wishIwasSalludon and noonespecial
Thanks I’m 6’1 but that’s like average at my school so I fraud 6’2 with lifts.
btw why didnt u try mints or gum to help with dryness before hand?

She just didn’t find you hot

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
Colossal wall of text. Stopped reading when I didn’t see paragraphs. formatting!

A student recounts their experience leading up to and during their school's homecoming dance, highlighting a series of awkward interactions with a girl he asked to the event. Initially, he had no plans to attend or ask anyone out, but after a girl named Stacy showed interest, he decided to invite her with flowers and a sign. Their first meeting at her house was marked by his nervousness and physical discomfort due to medication, leading to an awkward movie-watching experience.

On homecoming day, despite transportation being provided, she asked him to drive her, resulting in an uncomfortable car ride filled with silence. At the dance, they were separated, and he witnessed her leaving with another guy. After dropping off her shoes at her house, she texted him apologizing for the night. He fabricated a story about his grandmother dying to explain his behavior.

The next day, he asked her out again, and they planned to watch a movie. However, after consuming alcohol and medication beforehand, he became ill during their time together. Despite this, she moved closer to him on the couch until she had to leave due to a ruptured eardrum. After this encounter, she ghosted him, leaving him confused about what went wrong, suspecting it might be related to his earlier vomiting incident.

girls are like that they cause drama like ghosting for fun and attention she might still like u

How u in her house but cant smash