Why ogre smv will explode

iloveboobs

iloveboobs

I like that
With monkeypox coming the end will begin and we will return to no society and ogre smv will explode

@klip11 @cromagnon

• +1
Reactions: blackpilleditalian, Sub5kang, cromagnon and 2 others
@BigJimsWornOutTires

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
monkeypox is caused and spread by homosexuals

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AutisticGymcel, halloweed, Imretarded? and 5 others
This is what gymcels unironically train for,the end of society where their extra size that will instantly disappear without roids /diet will make them the alphas in the new society (it won’t)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, AutisticGymcel, Imretarded? and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, greywind, mike21 and 3 others
monkeypox is caused and spread by homosexuals
Its a curse that will never, ever go away. No witch can cure a faggot of that curse.

With monkeypox coming the end will begin and we will return to no society and ogre smv will explode

@klip11 @cromagnon
Indeed. During the apocalypse, I will dedicate every hour of my days to hoarding junk and scavenging through houses and buildings for stimpaks and Radaways. Ah, yes, the legend of the Junkman.

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
This is what gymcels unironically train for,the end of society where their extra size that will instantly disappear without roids /diet will make them the alphas in the new society (it won’t)
lack of a PCT will even fuck them further and they'll be shells of their former selves. "back to monke" is the last thing that should come to their minds

• +1
Reactions: KaisenMaxxer
Your mother said we don't need it since she takes birth control or she was lying?
You’re not into women, bro, stop coping

lack of a PCT will even fuck them further and they'll be shells of their former selves. "back to monke" is the last thing that should come to their minds
PCT doesn't matter

Its a curse that will never, ever go away. No witch can cure a faggot of that curse.

Indeed. During the apocalypse, I will dedicate every hour of my days to hoarding junk and scavenging through houses and buildings for stimpaks and Radaways. Ah, yes, the legend of the Junkman.
Why not sell some food too and open a
Snack bar?
Call it Jim‘s Jambalaya or Jimbalaya.

• +1
Why not sell some food too and open a
Snack bar?
Call it Jim‘s Jambalaya or Jimbalaya.
I gotta max out first before I can access the stores.

• +1
Gotta level up the hoarder game
I had a vision of these recent days a year ago. I saw myself scavenging through buildings and houses with some other feller not saying anything but following me everywhere. He acted like an NPC.

Perhaps, dreams are what may come. But like changing a path at the last minute, that dream was just a dream.

• Woah
They should be profiting off cuck game

I had a vision of these recent days a year ago. I saw myself scavenging through buildings and houses with some other feller not saying anything but following me everywhere. He acted like an NPC.

Perhaps, dreams are what may come. But like changing a path at the last minute, that dream was just a dream.
Maybe they‘re warnings on what moments to avoid or flee from.
Idk man.
I got some eery childhood dreams about upcoming wars and a draft too.

• +1
Maybe they‘re warnings on what moments to avoid or flee from.
Idk man.
I got some eery childhood dreams about upcoming wars and a draft too.
Fucking drone wars have already begun. Putin and Zelenskyy have been upgrading the fuck out of them since 22'. The Cervix State is designing our drone controllers to match Xbox/PS for good reasons. We're headed into the creepiest world any dreamer ever envisioned. There will be no robots or drone deliveries. But there will be drones making sure you shut the fuck up and stay inside.

• +1
There will be no robots or drone deliveries. But there will be drones making sure you shut the fuck up and stay inside
But there will be lots AI too, right?
And AI controlled drones that know how to make you stay inside like you say.
AI that knows how to track you.
Grok integrated into X/image of the beast is coming too.

Last edited:
  • +1

@klip11 @cromagnon
How are you already a fucking bluecel

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel