Why “Onieitis” is even a thing

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
As we all know, attraction is primarily looks based. Before the invention of marriage people just fucked the best looking partner they could snatch with their own looks and that was it. But after marriage became heavily ingrained in our society, it changed the world.

Society glorifies this idea of “finding the one” so people are conditioned to develop a crush and start idealizing the idea of being in a relationship with this one person. They start obsessing over that one person and imagining how perfect they would be together.

Self unaware normies basically just randomly pick one of the people that they are attracted to, to be their “crush”. I’m guilty of that myself. And then we’ll just find some random cope to justify it. We fail to realize that we could’ve just as easily be fantasizing about a different girl and thinking we would be “perfect for each other”

Society also glorifies the unrealistic idea of “falling in love with someone’s personality” so basically when we are attracted to someone (for of their looks) we tend to analyze their personality and try to find some specific character trait that we will then tell ourselves is the reason we like that person. It’s just a cope.

We wanna believe that we “have so much in common” and that’s why we’d make a great couple.

But at the end of the day we wouldn’t be attracted to an ugly girl that has those personality traits. And we would still be attracted to a hot girl that doesn’t.

TLDR: Oneitis is a cope society made up, looks are everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
hmm i spent 30 seconds to confirm that yes water may actually still be wet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5143, Darkstrand and 8 others
I wish I realised sooner

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I was gonna say didnt read but then I read the tldr so that would have been a lie

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, RichardSpencel and 3 others
This and alot of guys who don't get attention from females very often or don't have sex very often will "Love" the first girl that shows them affection. Truth is they don't "Love" the girl, they just love the attention and sex and thus cling to them like a simp which is why so many guys get heart broken. They never really loved them they just loved the attention and sex they got and are sad that its gone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 2012
Didn't read but my oneitis rejected me on Valentine's Day

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and PenileFacialSurgery
I'll tell you who I'm not you dog. A t. soy cuckold who gets offended after typing spurious diatribe and can't take any comebacks. May your life experiences be concordant with your t levels and iq. You are too brain dead to appreciate anything but superficial threads about adding more fucking vitamin c to your moisturiser. I hope you suffer terribly until your last breath.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Dog face and Chadeep
This and alot of guys who don't get attention from females very often or don't have sex very often will "Love" the first girl that shows them affection. Truth is they don't "Love" the girl, they just love the attention and sex and thus cling to them like a simp which is why so many guys get heart broken. They never really loved them they just loved the attention and sex they got and are sad that its gone
Society

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
They Think their Crush is NAWALT but in reality she is getting boned by 10 diff Chad's most of the time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
As we all know, attraction is primarily looks based. Before the invention of marriage people just fucked the best looking partner they could snatch with their own looks and that was it. But after marriage became heavily ingrained in our society, it changed the world.

Society glorifies this idea of “finding the one” so people are conditioned to develop a crush and start idealizing the idea of being in a relationship with this one person. They start obsessing over that one person and imagining how perfect they would be together.

Self unaware normies basically just randomly pick one of the people that they are attracted to, to be their “crush”. I’m guilty of that myself. And then we’ll just find some random cope to justify it. We fail to realize that we could’ve just as easily be fantasizing about a different girl and thinking we would be “perfect for each other”

Society also glorifies the unrealistic idea of “falling in love with someone’s personality” so basically when we are attracted to someone (for of their looks) we tend to analyze their personality and try to find some specific character trait that we will then tell ourselves is the reason we like that person. It’s just a cope.

We wanna believe that we “have so much in common” and that’s why we’d make a great couple.

But at the end of the day we wouldn’t be attracted to an ugly girl that has those personality traits. And we would still be attracted to a hot girl that doesn’t.

Society

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Dog face
Wrong.

Oneitis stems from the way we were meant to live; as nomadic tribes. Back then, you would want to pair bond; it was optimal for the offspring. There were only so many humans you would see. Two parents isn't a societal thing either, you see it in nature all the time. Oneitis is your brain identifying a possible pair bond, which is useless in modern society due to abundance

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
Wrong.

Oneitis stems from the way we were meant to live; as nomadic tribes. Back then, you would want to pair bond; it was optimal for the offspring. There were only so many humans you would see. Two parents isn't a societal thing either, you see it in nature all the time. Oneitis is your brain identifying a possible pair bond, which is useless in modern society due to abundance
Yup

not useless in modern society tho

good luck raising kids on your own

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep