Why .org is so addicting

emo

emo

dark triad indo aryan
This is my theory, calvicular was sent by lord Master to make viral videos so more people come to this very site to get hooked and buy VIP. The reason org is so addicting is because the dopamine you get whenever someone reacts to your posts, the dopamine of niggas in shitty third world countries giving virtual emojis is just too much of a dopamine boost that it gets to you. .org is love, .org is life. All praise Master. All praise Master. All praise Master.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, GabachoCopium, BeanletMogger and 2 others
I've been here for 8 months and am somehow STILL not tired of this place

• +1
Reactions: emo
This is my theory, calvicular was sent by lord Master to make viral videos so more people come to this very site to get hooked and buy VIP. The reason org is so addicting is because the dopamine you get whenever someone reacts to your posts, the dopamine of niggas in shitty third world countries giving virtual emojis is just too much of a dopamine boost that it gets to you. .org is love, .org is life. All praise Master. All praise Master. All praise Master.
cause u are new fag and it will slowly decline

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
Me too but I used to lurk here for awhile, it's been even worse since I've had an account here

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
that doesn't explain why there are people rotting on .is without the reps. My theory is that it's non-pc and the kids here can vent. The kind of humor appeals to them. It'll eventually subside unless you're a rotter who doesn't go out.

• +1
iam here for 7 months and iam alrdy tired

• +1
Because 1. Its relatable 2. Its unique all at the same time

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and emo
iam here for 7 months and iam alrdy tired
im since end 2021 and only got tired cause the threads are getting shit many good users are gone and after making an account

it’s the rep system, makes users want to create the most reppable threads

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SharpOrange and emo
im since end 2021 and only got tired cause the threads are getting shit many good users are gone and after making an account
its just blackpill that makes me upset
and yes this place turned to shit