Why our parents always tell us we don't need surgeries?

DaGullas

DaGullas

Creator of the Di Vaio Pill
Im getting a rhino this month, but my parents keep trying to get me to not do it. Always telling me that i will be disappointed with the result. How to cope with this?

• +1
Reactions: Zercic and Gaia262
My mom didn't, although she doesn't condone it either, just stays neutral
It must be mindfucking to recognize your son is ugly

You spent all his life thinking he could be a model, that girls must be crazy for him and then you realize he was the fucking loser you rejected or ignored in high school

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9890, Chadelite, x5oCrackL0rd-099 and 17 others
My mom didn't, although she doesn't condone it either, just stays neutral
It must be mindfucking to recognize your son is ugly

You spent all his life thinking he could be a model, that girls must be crazy for him and then you realize he was the fucking loser you rejected or ignored in high school
Ahah thats the problem, i never had problems getting girlfriends, getting girls, having friends, going out. Its just a thing that i want, correct my nose. And they think its stupid

1msd2n

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 5912, Slayerullah and 1 other person
they would have to admit that they are genetic waste themselves and that won't happen, because most people are narcissistic.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 12146, Chadelite and 21 others
Crabs in bucket/bluepill "just love yourself bro" mentality

Had a second generation indian kid with a bottom one percent nose who went to my high school.

Normies openly MOCKED his nose to him but he legittimately didnt mind because he just loved his nose bro. Normies denounce plastic surgery because its vain when they are the most vanity drivem people on the planet

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Zercic, Gaia262 and 2 others
they would have to admit that they are genetic waste themselves and that won't happen, because most people are narcissistic.
This. Also many boomer still try to hold that facade of "looks isn't everything" while their deep conscience have been saying otherwise for decades.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 7313 and 1 other person
This. Also many boomer still try to hold that facade of "looks isn't everything" while their deep conscience have been saying otherwise for decades.
It´s full circle. Society tells you that you have to work to have good money and good life, deserve friends, wife.... But that´s bulshit for young people and those who are ugly know it deep down. Money and career are legit for older people or for supporting family nothing more.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadelite, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
It´s full circle. Society tells you that you have to work to have good money and good life, deserve friends, wife.... But that´s bulshit for young people and those who are ugly know it deep down. Money and career are legit for older people or for supporting family nothing more.
In Asian family we are suppose to slavemaxx when young and enjoy life when old. I call that trash because nobody give a shit when you are old. Young is where the action is. My uncle is rich and successful yet he doesn't look happy. A 2nd rated actor in my city on the other hand is old, poor but look content with his life

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Chadness, DaGullas and 2 others
Crabs in bucket/bluepill "just love yourself bro" mentality

Had a second generation indian kid with a bottom one percent nose who went to my high school.

Normies openly MOCKED his nose to him but he legittimately didnt mind because he just loved his nose bro. Normies denounce plastic surgery because its vain when they are the most vanity drivem people on the planet
Normies bully you for how you look openly and loudly, then tell you to accept who you are jfl.

Gay earth.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, TheEndHasNoEnd, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
N
Normies bully you for how you look openly and loudly, then tell you to accept who you are jfl.

Gay earth.
Normies and used up whore deserve each other. The law divorce raping them is the icing on the cake, for allowing this fail soyciety to happen.

Ahah thats the problem, i never had problems getting girlfriends, getting girls, having friends, going out. Its just a thing that i want, correct my nose. And they think its stupid
Then maybe you seriously dont need a surgery ?

Totally this, deep down they understand it as you rejecting the genes they "gifted" you.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, TheEndHasNoEnd, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
Cause they don’t understand how terrible it is for men today

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Mr.cope, NormieKilla and 3 others
they are cucks

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
Parents don’t want you getting surgery because it means that they are genetically inferior and you need to help your looks because the looks they gave u arent adequate enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146, Baldingman1998 and wagie489
The reason is because they don't know the proper risks. I don't either.

What is the expected cost of a botched result? (PSL lost by botched operation * probability of a botched operation)
What is the expected cost of success? (Expected PSL gain of a successful operation * probability of a successful operation)

Figure out these probabilities from data based on previous operations.

Add the two expected costs, if it's greater than 0, then you can expect to look better. If it's less than 0 your parents are right

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
Because most of you look just fine and the real problem is not in your face but in your mind.

• Hmm...
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, a.i.ngel and DaGullas
Parents are from a different generations.

Our culture has more or less fallen off a cliff the past twenty years. One result is a brutal sexual market where looks determine everything. Previous generations seem hopelessly naive from our standpoint but that is a result from functioning cultural/social institutions that more or less held at bay the brutality of human nature.

Thanks to the complete embrace of liberalism, our generation is lacking these institutions. We are at the mercy of human nature. Therefore we must adapt and try to hack human nature by improving our looks. This mentality can never be understood by previous generations because they live as if these institutions continue to exist.

In short do not try to make them understand. Instead emphasize the functional aspects of the surgery. If I were to get a rhinoplasty, I would bs my parents that I am actually getting it done to fix my deviated septum so I can breath better. Likewise for jaw surgery emphasize the fact that you are getting it done to cure you from sleep apnea.

But ideally move out of your parents’ house so you don’t have to give any explanations AND never tell anyone.

• +1
Reactions: Midgetcel and DaGullas
it really depends how much u get done, if you get plastic surgery all the time it is concerning but if its your first or second procedure than there just being protective

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and DaGullas
they don't want you to have it because they're retarded period

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
They also have lower sex drive, so they view sex/dating life as way less important thing than us/them at our age.

Gay earth.
This makes my blood boil just reading this, a friend of my sisters always used to belittle me when I was younger becuase of my looks and relatives would treat me as lesser than my cousins etc and then They find out that I am trying to get leaner/build muscle etc etc they all frown and put you down for it

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and HighIQcel
its an insult to their genetics

Before I made my rhino I had a huge hump on my nose and I could literally see my hump in mirror and when I was asking my mom if the hump is visible she would told me:" You dont have any hump what you talking about"?

I made the rhino and after that she was telling me that my nose changed(she didnt knew I had a rhino) and she told me: "wait, where is that hump on your nose?". :forcedsmile:.

JFL you can see our parents ARE LYING STRAIGHT TO OUR FACES WITHOUT SHAME.

BTW: same story with my hair transplant. My sister and mom were telling me I don't need a HT( even tho i had a receded temples that were aggresive receding) I made the HT they were so angry why did I did it? Why????!!! One year after that guess what they said?: " wow your hair looks sooo good now".

Dont listen to your parents they are bullshiting you soooooo much

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and DaGullas
She says nobody cares about me & my looks snd that im not the centre of the universe and should instead focus on career and betabuxxing

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
It's an insult to their genetics, it would hurt their ego to acknowledge they might have produced a defect in their offspring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 7313
I remember my parents telling me to my face I need nose surgery first when i was like 13 lmao. I'm Pakistani and got my shitty nose from those fuckers. They have shit genetics and were insulting me for having them. Fuckers.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
no just look at some cherry picked pics of botched surgeries! surgery is bad for you mkay? teehee! its all about personality!