Why people actually believe and recommend subliminals?

Zures

Zures

Bronze
There's just like no sense to it, listening to random frequency audio waves will PHYSICALLY change certain aspects of you?
Also the changes/results they promise are something from another world, it simply does not make sense.

But still there's so much girls at the comments of those videos swearing that it works and even making "day 1, day 2 etc" and by day 30 say that something physical really did change

They might work through the placebo effect, this was repeatedly studied and proven to be real, although it doesn't work in all the cases...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Wallenberg
sub 90 IQ in motion

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero and squirrelcel
Yeah but like eye color chaing subliminals, that shit is S U R R E A L if true
It might work, stuff that involves soft tissue could have a chance of being effective, I tried for a month height increasing subliminals but didn't grow a single mm - changing bones is probably almost impossible, at least after a certain age...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25245, squirrelcel and ifyouwannabemylover
Because some people believe in BS.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Human beings are inherently fucking retarded. We are all inclined to believe some dumb shit like this.

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel
hopium

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
read that psycho cybernetics book. subs etc i feel are bs. but the placebo/nocebo effect can be powerful af

maybe not for changing eye color jfl, but you can utilise it in other aspects of life
read that psycho cybernetics book. subs etc i feel are bs. but the placebo/nocebo effect can be powerful af

There's just like no sense to it, listening to random frequency audio waves will PHYSICALLY change certain aspects of you?
Also the changes/results they promise are something from another world, it simply does not make sense.

But still there's so much girls at the comments of those videos swearing that it works and even making "day 1, day 2 etc" and by day 30 say that something physical really did change
Subminals turned me into a white Chad

I watched hours of those tranny subliminals and it worked - I'm a different man now.
That is to say, I am a woman.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension!
How placebo can be powerful? :lul:
that book will explain it better than me. heaps of articles etc you can find also if you wanna research it

• +1
Reactions: ascension!