Why People Created ?

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
I'm in to religion's bullshit (judaism&islam&christianity) but it's obvious we "somehow" created by something.
I'm not talking about religious way of creation but rather as alive creatures who can think in a way.

Why ?

U french

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and randomvanish
no idea
jfl if you actually think about there is no reason for us to exist
not like a reason that we've though as religious way (for test ourself etc.) but there must a reason for creating a whole system.

you ever heard of evolution motherfucker?

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
you ever heard of evolution motherfucker?
yeah but dna is strange. buoyancy is even more than strange. i'm not against evolution obviously. think in more general. think about the universe, even before the universe and big bang.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, stuckneworleans and randomvanish
If it was created by something supernatural the supernatural needs to have a reason for it . Having sex with its creation , just build on the creation for fun. Or torture for fun but its maybe billions of reasons .

So every religon that has good reason for creating and not extermnating us might be true

No Islam for your face
Unironically mog most people back home so thats an option if I fail here. Islam is numbah one, serve Allah SWT and that's what u can spend ur time with instead of crying that you cant get stacy from school [not u specifically].
If it was created by something supernatural the supernatural needs to have a reason for it . Having sex with its creation , just build on the creation for fun. Or torture for fun but its maybe billions of reasons .

So every religon that has good reason for creating and not extermnating us might be true
Islam AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

people are animal too.
We only have some sense of morality and "justice" because we want to be safe and secure. so religious way of morality, justice and payback for your crimes systems are bullshit.
there is no justice, punishments and rewards and there is no reason for it.
so that's why i'm thinking and saying there must be a reason without religious bullshit.

Unironically mog most people back home so thats an option if I fail here. Islam is numbah one, serve Allah SWT and that's what u can spend ur time with instead of crying that you cant get stacy from school [not u specifically].

Islam AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
leave the thread please. no time for your bullshit.

Philosophy me

Why people created?

leave the thread please. no time for your bullshit.
Imagine unironically not believing in Islam, peak autism. Muh what's our reason for life, literally there kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak

dn care kys you low iq sandcel

Irony, keep crying for me
I mog you, and also kys kuffar man can cry for me when he's burning in hell.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5258 and randomvanish
Imagine unironically not believing in Islam, peak autism. Muh what's our reason for life, literally there kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak

Irony, keep crying for me
View attachment 417976
I mog you, and also kys kuffar man can cry for me when he's burning in hell.

why you are here though ? you gonna get stacies in heaven anyway.

why you are here though ? you gonna get stacies in heaven anyway.
fabcricated story sadly ;(
but unironically gotta looksmax b4 getting married

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
i'm not against evolution obviously.
I fully agree with micro evolution (since it's well documented and proven),...

but i'm skeptical about both creationism and macro-evolution.

I do believe in a creator of all things however, since it's the most logical explanation to existence (cause and effect theory).

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
it has so much suffering that it seems to be some sort of testing ground

yeah but dna is strange. buoyancy is even more than strange. i'm not against evolution obviously. think in more general. think about the universe, even before the universe and big bang.
how the human body function is too detailed and complex. there is no way these mechanics were created by an explosion.
behind every design there's a designer.

I do believe in the creator. but I am not religious.

I'm not sure