Why people dont just use RU58841 instead of Fin/dut ?

lestoa

lestoa

Banned
I read that it only works locally and does not systematically lower DHT. It has nearly no side effects.

Fin/Dut gives you prob better results, right ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: PsychoH
other users is this legit?

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
It can go systemic. People have complained about heart stuff. Scary but doesn't really deter me. Not enough clinical data, at your own risk.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and lestoa
Probs because it’s called RU58841

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copamine, Heatmiser, iabsolvejordan and 2 others
I read that it only works locally and does not systematically lower DHT. It has nearly no side effects.

Not enough studies.

• +1
Reactions: Lokki and lestoa
It can go systemic. People have complained about heart stuff. Scary but doesn't really deter me. Not enough clinical data, at your own risk.
Heart problems don't interest me.
Can it cause ED? Or should I just hop on fin when iam older and experience hair loss.

Not enough studies and it is only sold by underground labs since it isnt FDA approved so you might get cat piss instead of RU.
Some people use it though with success and no side effects, so it is worth a try. Will use it too in the future.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heatmiser, iabsolvejordan and lestoa
lmao fr ?
yeah since it is not commercially available through mainstream pharmaceutical companies. Obviously cat piss is a metaphor

• +1
17 I started minox 2 months ago
Do you have a before pic of your hair ??
I dont think you started balding at 15, you are prob schizo.
What about your mothers side and fathers side ?

Do you have a before pic of your hair ??
I dont think you started balding at 15, you are prob schizo.
What about your mothers side and fathers side ?
I don’t but the top of my hair started to thin I went to a dermatologist and they said my hair is thinning .

• So Sad
Cuz it's not oral and I ain't applying it. Same with topical minoxidil. Pain in the ass if you have anything longer than a buzzcut. And I cannot imagine doing it while out or with a foid living with me.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
cuz its a topical

• +1

Less effective. Doesn't have human studies. Still, it's a good addition to oral treatments and works (on paper) in sinergy with those.

• +1
Can cause serious heart and lung damage, fin/dut has proven safe studies meanwhile RU5881 has no studies that prove its safe even as a very diluted topical.

• +1