Why people don't talk about smiling and the teeth on this forum?

DaGullas

DaGullas

Creator of the Di Vaio Pill
Having good, white teeth is a giant halo. Bad teeth is such a big failo. I would never kiss a girl, no matter how beautiful she was, if she had bad teeth.
JFL at the the people that think smiling is low T.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, 000, Kingkellz and 7 others
SMiling in men has been shown to lower attractiveness, its evolutionarily a sign of submission.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 000, Deleted member 2658, Chadlitecel and 17 others
94eebce48cea5e3059eaf312d85a4c37

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 2621 and 1 other person
Literally every girl i had, compliments my teeth. One thing is you saying that a person that is always smiling its submissive, but a natural smile has nothing of submissive.

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman, Deleted member 2658, Kingkellz and 2 others
Because every recessed subhuman has their crooked teeth straightened with braces. Literally everyone has straight teeth

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino, je3oe, Patient A and 1 other person
Having good, white teeth is a giant halo. Bad teeth is such a big failo. I would never kiss a girl, no matter how beautiful she was, if she had bad teeth.
Half agree, half disagree.
1. good beautifull teeth are very important, I agree.
2. Smiling planty, in general not good. Limited smiling is coll obviously.

SMiling in men has been shown to lower attractiveness, its evolutionarily a sign of submission.
This!. I read that study also.

When meeeting a woman for a first time, to give er a smile to show not a threat is okay. After that, limited is better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and DaGullas
Because every recessed subhuman has their crooked teeth straightened with braces. Literally everyone has straight teeth
Not every straight smile is attractive. The lesser the gum appears, the better.

Not every straight smile is attractive. The lesser the gum appears, the better.
I guess. Wide palate is a big halo. Large teeth are big halo as well because they make you palate look wider

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
Lactobacillus gasseri, reuteri, plantarum and rhamnosus

Baking soda
Remove fillings
Coconut oil

cause its obvious

Im just glad my teeth are straight even though my mom never took me to the dentist once lmao

AFF8DF8E 173F 4DF2 8745 88FB943C0D7E
Rate my teeth

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5521 and Slayerino
not a big fan of smiling, but perfect teeth is a big halo indeed

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino and DaGullas
Yeh, I always get complimented on my smile. But, it’s natural and not forced ever.

Its deeper than that. Varies for every face. If you are asymetric or a small mouth cell than a smirk is definitely going to make you look better. Depends on body type too. If you are scrawny than you will be submissive, but if you look like a chad and you are doing that aspy pout and squint thing you're just going to scare people.

The smile is like the cherry on top of the cake. Other things matter a lot more. Biggest example would be Richard Ramirez. He would definitely look a lot better with straight white teeth, but even with his disgusting teeth women were still extremely attracted to him. You can have straight white teeth with wide palate but doesn't really matter if rest of face is shit. Foids will never be attracted to a man purely because of his smile. The opposite however is possible. Wide palate on women with straight teeth can make some women look extremely attractive when they smile.

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas