Why people dont want to post face here

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Gynocel
Is it that bad ?
Of all the social media platforms ehy so afraid to post here it doesnt make amy sense

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Mog3D
this isn't a social media platform it's an online mental asylum, never posting my face here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: antony 726, twojei, efidescontinuado and 8 others
this isn't a social media platform it's an online mental asylum, never posting my face here
then some people post "how to become low inhib"

I posted my face here and I also have my face on my pfp, the most that happened is some niggers screenshotted it and attached it with an egg, doesn't really bother me I think it's funny, yea they can't really do shit cause I live in a rural area without many laws and regulations, all that can happen is doxxing which I also don't care about, so not many downsides.

• +1
Reactions: antony 726 and Mewton
I posted my face here and I also have my face on my pfp, the most that happened is some niggers screenshotted it and attached it with an egg, doesn't really bother me I think it's funny, yea they can't really do shit cause I live in a rural area without many laws and regulations, all that can happen is doxxing which I also don't care about, so not many downsides.
U live in India?

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
lebgfinal

• Hmm...
Reactions: Willmogulater
You will eventually slip and say something really bad then it can be used against you. @Nibba got fucked so hard because of this. I wouldn't share anything personal even on the discord. No matter how much I trusted someone.

You will eventually slip and say something really bad then it can be used against you. @Nibba got fucked so hard because of this. I wouldn't share anything personal even on the discord. No matter how much I trusted someone.
Yea but posting pics? How is that so bad

You're too weak and emotional if you care about what internet niggers do or say, I say u get some backbone ngl

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
Only retards post their faces publicly on here unless if they've got nothing to lose

It's better to PM users you trust instead

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, plukee and Willmogulater
Only retards post their faces publicly on here unless if they've got nothing to lose

It's better to PM users you trust instead
Its not like users here r celebrities noone here would bother to try to find ur info

Its not like users here r celebrities noone here would bother to try to find ur info
People can impersonate you

It's the internet bhai, once you share something to the public, it's no longer yours alone

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Willmogulater