why people go elliot rodgers

SaintSchizzo

SaintSchizzo

Since we're all going to die
All human actions have only one purpose: to achieve self-completeness. But how is the self born? I personally think that everyone's self is completely born on the collective, just like every piece of knowledge you see now, everything survives on the collective. To put it bluntly, everyone has only one personality at the beginning, which is the collective. What the collective gives you, you accept completely. At that moment, you are complete, but when you really realize yourself, you are destined to be fragmented, and everyone's life is doing one thing, which is to strive to make the self complete. Generally speaking: there are three paths to achieve self-completeness. One, obliterate the self, which is the most common way. Two, compromise between the self and the collective, and three, create a god that is higher than the collective. But the act of killing represents a complete rebellion against the collective, which often happens on the way to create gods and reach the self. Creating gods is easy to understand. If you are away from the collective, but want to achieve self-completeness, you need a reason that convinces you more than the collective. The omnipotent God is undoubtedly a good way, and personal belief is a good example. Will the creation of gods kill people? The collective is not omnipotent, but God is, so those who serve God will have the heart to judge people. There is nothing to say. Cults are very realistic examples. (Of course, gods can also suppress the desires of the self, so the essence of creating gods is to judge, judge oneself or others. Orthodox religions are actually metaphors for self-judgment, and the object of cults is to eliminate people themselves.) What is worth pondering is: the way to reach the self, because the original personality of a person is the collective, the birth of the self is entirely for the rebellion against the collective, and if a person wants to complete the integrity of the self, he must return to the collective. This is where the eternal contradiction lies. The self you increase will eventually return to the collective in disguise. So why do people always habitually think about the entire human race after thinking about their personal lives? Just like high school essays, it is a sublimation from the individual to the collective. This behavior can almost be said to be an instinct engraved in the unconscious. By the way: the collective needs to resist this mechanism to correct its own path, so at a certain time, the collective will allow individuals to resist the collective, but the essence is just to better serve the collective, so people are constantly integrating themselves into the collective, and the collective will review this part of the self to judge whether it is conducive to the development of the collective. At this point, I probably understand it. You and I can both become murderers, because we can never achieve self-perfection, but in fact, it is nothing more than the difference between suicide and murder. It's just that you and I are not under the dangerous wall. This is why, under the same collective oppression, some people commit suicide, and some people kill in revenge. It's very simple. If you want to change two personalities into one, the easiest way is to kill one.

• +1
Reactions: dark.max, ey88 and imthesupremecel
High iq post recommend reading @dark.max

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and dark.max
, but in fact, it is nothing more than the difference between suicide and murder. It's just that you and I are not under the dangerous wall. This is why, under the same collective oppression, some people commit suicide, and some people kill in revenge. It's very simple. If you want to change two personalities into one, the easiest way is to kill one.
I don't quite understand this part but I did read and makes sense

IMG 0957

Thread reminds me of Ramirez @imthesupremecel

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
View attachment 3145723
Thread reminds me of Ramirez @imthesupremecel
I wish they had actual good interviews with him he had so much to say. I think jews were just scared that many others would agree with him and stop being retarded little wage slaves

• +1
Reactions: SaintSchizzo
I wish they had actual good interviews with him he had so much to say. I think jews were just scared that many others would agree with him and stop being retarded little wage slaves
There are so many unreleased interviews hidden from the public,like Gil carillo said he interviewed him multiple times but there is no footage.
There is a newly found interview from 1993.
But Richard spoke about his murders more off tape

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
Add some paragraphs, no one is reading this

There are so many unreleased interviews hidden from the public,like Gil carillo said he interviewed him multiple times but there is no footage.
There is a newly found interview from 1993.
But Richard spoke about his murders more off tape
I seen the new realeased footage would be top tier if that jewish foid wouldn’t randomly appear and yap for the next 6 minutes

I seen the new realeased footage would be top tier if that jewish foid wouldn’t randomly appear and yap for the next 6 minutes
Real it’s literal proof that the Jews are hiding the rest of the footage