• Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, paranakee, Fear and 9 others
was i supposed to cage?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and Deleted member 6572
Disrespects non white cultures
Won’t denounce white nationalist groups
proof of first claim?
not denouncing white nationalist groups =/= supporting them. he's actually done some shit for blacks in america.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Because he says whatever he wants no matter the consequences and he isn't capable of taking a position on the issues that matter the most, when people ask him about what he thinks of the white supremacists, instead of condemning them, he tries to keep a neutral position to not lose them as voters because he wants everyone to like him so he can get the biggest amount of votes in the next election. People hate trump because he posts crazy tweets and he doesn't act like a real president should act but he still wins because he does whatever it takes to win, that is also why Bernie never won, because he doesn't have trump's personality or his money.

i legit like trump

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and goat2x
proof of first claim?
not denouncing white nationalist groups =/= supporting them. he's actually done some shit for blacks in america.
Continues to call it “China virus” even though harassment and hate crimes against Asian Americans is skyrocketing

Called African countries shit holes

Doesn’t matter if you dint denounce them you’re pandering to them, they’re bad people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, Nautica and sytyl
Because he's the biggest Zionist Puppet Yet and overall just an insufferable person.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Because he says whatever he wants no matter the consequences and he isn't capable of taking a position on the issues that matter the most, when people ask him about what he thinks of the white supremacists, instead of condemning them, he tries to keep a neutral position to not lose them as voters because he wants everyone to like him so he can get the biggest amount of votes in the next election.
high T dark triad sociopathic leader tbh
also whats wrong with white nationalists, they're not supremacists

also on a serious note trump has helped the economy sm whereas biden seems retarded

Continues to call it “China virus” even though harassment and hate crimes against Asian Americans is skyrocketing

Doesn’t matter if you dint denounce them you’re pandering to them, they’re bad people
technically the truth is it not

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
because orange man bad

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
tbh he hasnt explicitly done anything racist to warrant such a reaction
im sorry for what you quoted i was wrong, but still trump's racism was very mild if you'd even call it racism

imo its blown way outta proportion
I never said he was a racist, he just doesn't take position on those issues because he doesn't want the racists to vote for Joe Biden which is why he does not villainize them.

I never said he was a racist, he just doesn't take position on those issues because he doesn't want the racists to vote for Joe Biden which is why he does not villainize them.
which is a smart thing imo
more votes for him lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892

i mean they are fucking shitholes jfl also it comes from china so trump is based as shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
which is a smart thing imo
more votes for him lol
Yeah but it's not a good thing to do because he doesn't actually take position for or against any group, even the very toxic ones because he doesn't want any enemies, sure it works but because of that people hate him because he doesn't do anything, he is a president and he doesn't do what a president should be doing. And he is besties with Vladimir Putin, that is also very supicious.

i mean they are fucking shitholes jfl also it comes from china so trump is based a
i mean they are fucking shitholes jfl also it comes from china so trump is based as shit
still being a dick Asians just tryna live day by day and have to deal with obese white people giving them shit

it’s bad enough there women already cuck them for white man

meanwhile trump pretends nothings happening

and then they moan about ER like it wasn’t the only thing left to do

still being a dick Asians just tryna lice day by day and have to deal with obese white people giving them shit

meanwhile trump pretends nothings happening
he literally said to the latino community
"why you arent like asians hard working etc" he only hates china not asian-americans

he literally said to the latino community
"why you arent like asians hard working etc" he only hates china not asian-americans
Asian Americans are being harassed though cus of the shot he says

if he called it Wuhan virus at least there would probably be less retards bulling Asians

Asian Americans are being harassed though cus of the shot he says

if he called it Wuhan virus at least there would probably be less retards bulling Asians
but thats not because of trump thats because of american people being bullies in general

people were harassing asians with corona before trump saying chinese virus

• +1
Disrespects non white cultures
Won’t denounce white nationalist groups
America is a white country culturally outside of black influence, non white cultures should assimilate or leave

proud boys aren’t white nationalists at all lol they’re neocon

Last edited:
jfl if youre not clearpilled on politics at this point

• +1
Reactions: Lux
America is a white country culturally outside of black influence, non white cultures should assimilate or leave

proud boys aren’t white nationalists at all lol they’re neocon
There is no culture here besides buying and selling
Its just a business. All the rednecks coping with muh freedoms forgot their ancestral cultures

• Hmm...
There is no culture here besides buying and selling
Its just a business. All the rednecks coping with muh freedoms forgot their ancestral cultures
American culture is anglo saxon in nature although it was distorted by capitalism and immigration

• +1
people don't like him because he talks too much shit

What's funny is that cringe Spencer is voting Biden

He's the devil

Nothing gets me going like a good old fashioned cuckservative vs libtard comment battle

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407