Why people laugh at looksmaxers?

Kasanova

Kasanova

Mog or be forgotten
Why people laught at looksmaxxers? Now, there a lot of memes about prey eyes, negative cantal tilt and etc. And npcs think that's funny. Like whole mewing reddit community is in this shit. Zoomers think it's pretty funny to laugh at looksmaxxers because they know that negative cantal tilt is unattractive...

This guys posted a meme about his negative cantal tilt and thinks it's funny. Lol, that' really brutal eye ares, not even average, it's bbelow average. And you think it's funny to laugh at hunter eyes with eyes like this?
IMG 20230803 184456 566

Same with this curry. I can tell that he's ugly just based on this picture....
IMG 20230803 184454 252

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
It's a coping mechanism instead of realizing the brutality of not only their lack of knowledge but also how objectively ugly they truly are.

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt, justinzayn, WeiWei and 3 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Kasanova and HarrierDuBois
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
  • Woah
Reactions: Informationcapitali and forevermirin
He has seen my eye area, he already said it was really good.
im also significantly less aspie than you, so higher on empathy. anywho, no i don't think i need cantho but thanks for the suggestion.

im also significantly less aspie than you, so higher on empathy. anywho, no i don't think i need cantho but thanks for the suggestion.
I am more empathetic than you and less aspie actually. What is your MBTI?

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
I am more empathetic than you and less aspie actually. What is your MBTI?
telling random people they need canthoplasty isn't something i consider being empathetic ngl. but maybe you truly believe i need it in which case you're just wrong.

im entp what about you?

telling random people they need canthoplasty isn't something i consider being empathetic ngl. but maybe you truly believe i need it in which case you're just wrong.

im entp what about you?
It's empathetic I try to help you. I am INFP. Yes you need cantho for aesthetic reasons I never suggest surgeries not needed.

They don't need do to these shit to get pussy.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kasanova
  • +1
Reactions: Kasanova and Nick.Harte
The "pussy" in question:
Very Ugly Woman With Missing Teeth Unhealhty Eating Person Stock Photo -  Download Image Now - iStock
Ugly Woman Images – Browse 34,020 Stock Photos, Vectors, and Video | Adobe  Stock
Ugly Woman Images, Illustrations & Vectors (Free) - Bigstock

So yeah they need to looksmax.
Nah, people who are MTN+ fuck way better looking women and never had any issue with their looks. No looksmaxxing from their part was needed.

Nah, people who are MTN+ fuck way better looking women and never had any issue with their looks. No looksmaxxing from their part was needed.
True to some extent but at a certain point I'm doing it for personal satisfaction as well, hate looking in the mirror not being where I want to be.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, SidharthTheSlayer, Kasanova and 1 other person
It's empathetic I try to help you. I am INFP. Yes you need cantho for aesthetic reasons I never suggest surgeries not needed.
thanks for trying to be helpful i guess. you're just gone too far down the blackpill rabbithole imo.

thanks for trying to be helpful i guess. you're just gone too far down the blackpill rabbithole imo.
Why? Because I give legit advice? Cantho would improve your aesthetics realistically.

Why people laught at looksmaxxers? Now, there a lot of memes about prey eyes, negative cantal tilt and etc. And npcs think that's funny. Like whole mewing reddit community is in this shit. Zoomers think it's pretty funny to laugh at looksmaxxers because they know that negative cantal tilt is unattractive...

This guys posted a meme about his negative cantal tilt and thinks it's funny. Lol, that' really brutal eye ares, not even average, it's bbelow average. And you think it's funny to laugh at hunter eyes with eyes like this?
View attachment 2359046
Same with this curry. I can tell that he's ugly just based on this picture....
View attachment 2359048
First ones look like chalamet's
they look decent imo

Why? Because I give legit advice? Cantho would improve your aesthetics realistically.
because you talk about improving aesthetics like its an objective statistic + ignoring that irl "aesthetics" are vastly different from 2d pic aesthetic anyway.

976663A4 D6A5 40FB BEED 5E30986601DC

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Kasanova