Why people love to tell you to go to a therapist??

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
What would fucking change if i went to a therapist?? I would still be 28 yo unemployed and people (especially girls) Will still see me as a joke. Do they lack any sentience at all?? Do they think the therapist Is some sort of magician??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PARISIEN, zurzolo, Darkeningstar and 3 others
they just tell you to do all the common sense things we heard a million times before

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and Nick.Harte
they just tell you to do all the common sense things we heard a million times before
How do they expect for something to change?? Do people make fun of me because i don't go to a therapist?? Will having Better Outlook on Life Will magically want companies to hire me?? I swear they cannot think logically. If the world was Fair all those people Who be cotton picker and nothing else as their brain function isn't enough to do anything more complex than that

• +1
Reactions: nathan
because they are brainwashed, what is some therapist whos probably in the same situation as u are going to do

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and nathan
What would fucking change if i went to a therapist?? I would still be 28 yo unemployed and people (especially girls) Will still see me as a joke. Do they lack any sentience at all?? Do they think the therapist Is some sort of magician??
therapist litteral spew bluepilled copes never go to them

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired, HarshBDSMmaster, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
Because they think everything has a solution

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, deadstock and Shogun
Because they think everything has a solution
This. They want to believe so hard that everything is in their control and with enough effort everything can be solved. Most people would rope if they knew the truth about genetic determinism

• +1
Reactions: flippasav

they can't say go k1ll yourself to your face, so they do the next socially acceptable thing . they tell you to go see a doc, so that he can turn you into a sheep with mind altering drugs.

ive always been a therapist hater, stupid stupid stupid thing to do, especially if its paid.

like why even? to talk ur heart out to a random stranger and then get prescribed jewish pills, or even worse, go to a psychiatric hopsital?

the things that helped most with my mental health, even though im still miserable were the gym, playing instruments and my dog, actual mega jfl if you think some pills are gonna fix you

They think it will help you cope with being a loser. People can't publicly admit that life is competitive, and that some people have to lose so others can win. So they suggest therapy as a way of sweeping under the rug the inevitable psychological fallout of losing that they don't want to deal with.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2, MoggerGaston and standardcel
They think it will help you cope with being a loser. People can't publicly admit that life is competitive, and that some people have to lose so others can win. So they suggest therapy as a way of sweeping under the rug the inevitable psychological fallout of losing that they don't want to deal with.
Back then most normies were dying in bloody battles now the biggest issue is finding a wife. Not many reproduced

Dumb fag :lul::lul:
"Yeah bro gym is good for your mental health"
Because it is dumb nigger :feelskek:

Dont make me come through your monitor like the girl in the ring and rape you mumbai style boyo

therapists are only good for retarded npc normies with no actual problems bro

people get more sentient so this scam of a job will go extinct

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL
They feel good about themselves in relation to societal ethical demands, and because they think it is easier than it looks. Do you think that many rationalise the advice? Nah. And there is more.

They feel good about themselves in relation to societal ethical demands, and because they think it is easier than it looks. Do you think that many rationalise the advice? Nah. And there is more.
Well said

• +1
Looksmax is my therapy

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Most people are Bluepill retards, actually.

Therapy is a cope and no amounts of therapies and talking to a therapist will change the reality on the ground. The reality is what it is, therapies won't change anything.

Therapy is a cope, not something that can change anything at all. People will tell you to go to a therapist, just like they would tell a suicidal person to call the Hot Line. It's won't change anything, but they still recommend it. Why? I don't know.

They probably make such recommendations because they think suicidal people aren't aware of the hot line phone. Suicidal people know about that phone, but they also know the phone is a cope, talking is a cope and won't change anything.

Recommending therapy and suicide prevention is absolute nonsense that doesn't change anything.

• +1