Why people say jb's like prettyboy looks when..........

horizontallytall

horizontallytall

"Every cope has an end ":psalm 14:3
Most girls in my school used to simp for this 26 year old bearded drew mcintyre angry and rude looking teacher who used to act all alpha and mysterious shit , so many girls were over him , no joke

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
it’s called cope for twink looking dudes that are close to transitioning to female

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, exo, Deleted member 27746 and 1 other person
it’s called cope for twink looking dudes that are close to transitioning to female

Most girls in my school used to simp for this 26 year old bearded drew mcintyre angry and rude looking teacher who used to act all alpha and mysterious shit , so many girls were over him , no joke

Say it again dickhead.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zerotohero and horizontallytall
Because women like attractive guys in general. Doesn’t matter if they look more masculine or feminine or cute or mature.

They may have preferences but that doesn’t change the facts

He was not even that attractive , u can look a drew mcintyre , wwe wrestler ,looked exactly like him with same norwood level ,was like 5'8 though and a bit jacked @Researcher of Incel