Why people share blackpill on their private instagram account

ItsOver.com

ItsOver.com

Master
My friend posted a story bout sum blackpill shit today like why just to announce to a world that you are autistic wtf :lul:

Mf probably reading this rn :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, TheAbyssinian, chaddyboi66 and 11 others
what did he post jfl, show us

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, ShowerMaxxing, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
what did he post jfl, show us
Its not written in english but I will translate, it went something like "For all bluepillers that are still living in 1960s and believing that personality matters well it does but if you are 7+ on attractive scale, 5/6 are used for attention and under 5 are inferior race" jfl this nigga is fighting demons 💀

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Lihito, Vain786 and 6 others
i usually teach some close female friends looks max slang like jfl, cope, mog and yahki and they have started using it irl

• JFL
Reactions: Sigmamale, ShowerMaxxing, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
Its not written in english but I will translate, it went something like "For all bluepillers that are still living in 1960s and believing that personality matters well it does but if you are 7+ on attractive scale, 5/6 are used for attention and under 5 are inferior race" jfl this nigga is fighting demons 💀
laughs cage GIF

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
:ROFLMAO:probably the most autistic instagram story ive ever seen/heard of

• JFL
My friend posted a story bout sum blackpill shit today like why just to announce to a world that you are autistic wtf :lul:

Avifailo X-Bow > Mortar

• JFL
:ROFLMAO:probably the most autistic instagram story ive ever seen/heard of
He even did sum looksmaxing jfl got rihno and hair transplant mf on the grind fr

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
i usually teach some close female friends looks max slang like jfl, cope, mog and yahki and they have started using it irl
Say INSHALLAH too

• JFL
@inferiorpispot234

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 16275
What is this shit “yakhi 😹🤙“ New .org gang sign?

• JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Sigmamale and ItsOver.com
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, ShowerMaxxing and ItsOver.com

Sorry man I’ll stop posting blackpill content hoping my crush swipes up and says “no sweetie I love you for who you are! :Comfy:

• JFL
Sorry man I’ll stop posting blackpill content hoping my crush swipes up and says “no sweetie I love you for who you are! :Comfy:
Unironically I think that he was hoping for that too 😬

reminds me of myself ngl

balkans are not as NT as i thought

i hope ogrepill spreads here

• JFL