Why people think looks theory died

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer
WOMEN HAVE 2 DIFFERENT LOOKS STANDARDS

1. Standard for NT ppl - dude needs to be interesting, rich, or dark triad (social circle success)
2. Standard for non NT ppl - even if he's single digit IQ it's ok cuz he's fucking hot (tinder success)

The second standard is what ppl on this forum think is necessary to attract a woman, nope.

Half of this forum is non NT trying to reach the 2nd standard ("mentalcels")

The other half of the his forum is NT and trying to reach the 1st standard by looksmaxxing

A small portion are both non NT and ugly. rip them

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend, alriodai, Deleted member 4562 and 12 others
It was some faggot oldcel bluecel who had an existential crisis. Looks = life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, .👽., randomvanish and 2 others
It was some faggot oldcel bluecel who had an existential crisis. Looks = life.
u completely missed his point

and also thinking that looks are all that matters is redpilled thinking

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 245 and mogstar
u completely missed his point

and also thinking that looks are all that matters is redpilled thinking
You think i read what OP just wrote? I was referring to the bluecel who spammed 'looks theory died' yesterday. Looks is blackpilled thinking. 'Game' is redpilled. Looksmaxxing is redpilled extension btw so doesnt matter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
You think i read what OP just wrote? I was referring to the bluecel who spammed 'looks theory died' yesterday. Looks is blackpilled thinking. 'Game' is redpilled. Looksmaxxing is redpilled extension btw so doesnt matter.

op do you belive in asension?

if so u are not blackpilled

op do you belive in asension?

if so u are not blackpilled
What do i need to answer to this shit? Ascension is subjective unless we're talking about chad and even then it depends.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
What do i need to answer to this shit? Ascension is subjective unless we're talking about chad and even then it depends.
you made no sense gtfo faggot

• +1
Reactions: texascel
because the forum is creating a way to feel better, knowing that they will never be chads

you made no sense gtfo faggot
just call me a faggot and dont have any argument against me theory. Fucking low IQ btw. 'You are not 'blackpilled' if you believe in ascension.' Wtf are you even doing on this site then? Retarded

• +1

Why people think looks theory died:​

because what was hot 5 years ago, isn't hot nowadys

The standards of women regarding look are changing

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and mogstar
just call me a faggot and dont have any argument against me theory. Fucking low IQ btw. 'You are not 'blackpilled' if you believe in ascension.' Wtf are you even doing on this site then? Retarded

but u didnt present any "theory" u utter faggot :lul:

That is actually false.

Social skills are required for tinder also, not just for the real world because if you are not NT, then how are you going to text her? How are you going to know what to do when you do meet her if she doesn't want to go straight to your place?

The only difference between tinder and the real world is that women on Tinder don't take height into account when swiping, they only look at your photos. So, a tall guy will be at a disadvantage, while a shorter guy will be at a greater advantage, since she will only find out when they meet in person.

The reason why most guys think Tinder is more difficult is because they see themselves as better looking than they really are, they underestimate the amount of times they would get rejected when cold approaching women in real life, and they cope by seeing a reality that does not exist.

To be honest, I have found myself guilty of making that same mistake many times long ago and even recently. I often find myself coping about my failures with elaborate lies and excuses as to why I'm not where I want to be in life, and it's hard to change because it's hard to accept that there is a problem that needs fixing especially when everyone in your life tries to tell you that there isn't.

For years, my parents and grandparents have been telling me that I'm good looking, and my mother even took it a step further by comparing me to other men and telling me that I look better than all of them, and I was so naive at the time that I believed her. So, when I arrived on this forum, I was given many reality checks, and that is when I had to come to terms with the fact that I am not that good looking and that this is why I haven't had any success with women in the past. It is why my opportunities with women were extremely limited and why I was never approached and was always an outcast as a kid, always part of the group of friends that never got invited to any parties.

Often, I find myself trying to come up with my own solutions to fix the problem since I can't succeed with Tinder, and I just find myself coming back to the black pill every single time. That doesn't mean that there is no solution, there always is one, but it is to looksmax.

Looksmaxxing is the only way to finally be able to succeed with women and to suddenly have a lot of dating options.
Looks theory is not dead, normies just refuse to believe in it because it's a hard truth and they tend to prefer comfortable lies instead.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Yuya Moggershima, animo123 and 6 others
what do you think the blackpill means

its a fatalist set of belief

people who looksmax or believe in ascension go against the literal definition of blackpill

this is why most of us here are indeed more redpilled than blackpilled AND ITS NOT INHERENTLY BAD JFL

blackpill is supposed to be hopeless, it means ur life was set the moment u were born

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and AsGoodAsItGets
but u didnt present any "theory" u utter faggot :lul:
Theory of ascension? I said its SUBJECTIVE what ascension for someone means. Most of the time its being chad, but there is also a thing called the NT pill so yeah. Not every ascension has to be chad. A lot of people ascended already and im not gonna post pics. Look around urself. You are fucking confusing

Theory of ascension? I said its SUBJECTIVE what ascension for someone means. Most of the time its being chad, but there is also a thing called the NT pill so yeah. Not every ascension has to be chad. A lot of people ascended already and im not gonna post pics. Look around urself. You are fucking confusing

u are barking at me for no reason

look at my definition above what the blackpill means, the literal defintion

its clear u are more into the redpill territory than blackpill , WHICH IS NOT inherenly bad

people who looksmax or believe in ascension go against the literal definition of blackpill

this is why most of us here are indeed more redpilled than blackpilled AND ITS NOT INHERENTLY BAD JFL

blackpill is supposed to be hopeless, it means ur life was set the moment u were born
tbh I have seen that perception of what blackpill means before but here when people refer to it they don't mean complete nihilism just that looks matter

• +1

No, that is not the true definition of black pill.

Only incels from incels.is believe that their life was over from when they were born.

The main idea of the black pill is that it's all about looks and that improving your looks fixes most of your problems involving other humans, because better looking people are more respected, more attractive, and more successful in life in general and that is true.

The red pill claims that to get women you only need to lift and learn game, but that will only work for a small number of men who already have a nice face or are very tall with good genetics for muscle building. Everyone else will need to looksmax in order to succeed with women.

That is not to say that social skills are worthless but what you need to keep in mind is that what keeps men in the friendzone is not their nice guy personality, it is the fact that they are too ugly or too short compared to the girl.

Social skills alone will only give you friendships, to go beyond that and get sex and successful relationships with women, you also need looks and that is unavoidable.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 10913
u are barking at me for no reason

look at my definition above what the blackpill means, the literal defintion

its clear u are more into the redpill territory than blackpill , WHICH IS NOT inherenly bad
Oh yeah had a shitty day tbh. Apologies, but im not blackpilled myself. Entering looksmaxxing territorium is already redpilled anways (people here denying). Personally im mixed with a lot of shit. Ion care about the pills, but if ur a fatalist then u might as well rope rn. Its all gud

No, that is not the true definition of black pill.

Only incels from incels.is believe that their life was over from when they were born.

The main idea of the black pill is that it's all about looks and that improving your looks fixes most of your problems involving other humans, because better looking people are more respected, more attractive, and more successful in life in general and that is true.

The red pill claims that to get women you only need to lift and learn game, but that will only work for a small number of men who already have a nice face or are very tall with good genetics for muscle building. Everyone else will need to looksmax in order to succeed with women.

That is not to say that social skills are worthless but what you need to keep in mind is that what keeps men in the friendzone is not their nice guy personality, it is the fact that they are too ugly or too short compared to the girl.

Social skills alone will only give you friendships, to go beyond that and get sex and successful relationships with women, you also need looks and that is unavoidable.

one google search and ur whole argument is out the water

looksmaxxing and hope for ascension all stem from redpill studies

bb misc members are "looksmaxxing" but you would never call them blackpilled inviduals

blackpill is a fatalist belief, thats why the pill is black, its a color representing the end/death

bb misc members are "looksmaxxing" but you would never call them blackpilled inviduals

blackpill is a fatalist belief, thats why the pill is black, its a color representing the end/death
They are blackpilled, just because you have one definition of a word doesn't mean everyone else has that same definition jfl.

• +1
They are blackpilled, just because you have one definition of a word doesn't mean everyone else has that same definition jfl.

i didnt pull definitions out my fucking ass

they are top results on google

just call yourself whitepilled or someshit like that, you aint blackpilled by defintion

but this pill shit hardly matters

i didnt pull definitions out my fucking ass

they are top results on google

just call yourself whitepilled or someshit like that, you aint blackpilled by defintion

but this pill shit hardly matters
subcultures develop their own definitions this forum has developed a differing definition of the blackpill so using it in those terms here is correct, thats how language works

So, you would rather trust the lying media instead of real life experience????

You don't need scientific research to see the black pill in action, all you need is to do the experiment yourself, that is where we get all of this from, from our own lives, we don't just look at a few studies, that's not where the black pill comes from.

You'd rather trust the very same media who tells people every day that you can look like the rock if you eat enough chicken breast and lift weights for a long enough period of time? The same media who portrays men's rights activists as misogynistic terrorists by putting them in the same boat as incel killers?

Most of my family takes their information from the media and because of that, they think that the incels over on incels.is are a terrorist network who want to kill all women. In reality, there is no such thing, there is no incel group on the internet that plans terrorist attacks, so the people like ER and Minassian did their terrible acts by themselves, they weren't coerced, but the media will never tell you that truth.

What I have found is that every time there is a news article about the manosphere or discussing men in a negative light, they twist the truth and spread lies to the public, and by doing this, they can easily destroy people's reputation. The Sun newspaper (from UK) did an article describing Johnny Depp as a wife beater when they had no proof against him, only false accusations, even to this day, they won't remove the article. And plenty of newspapers have destroyed the reputation of Roosh V by calling him a rapist and telling people that his books taught men to rape when in reality, he never raped women and his books don't discuss rape.

The problem is that most people are so used to getting their information from the media that it has become their God, they worship its gospel and get mad every time someone speaks against it, so the media can say whatever they want because they know people will accept it without question.

What you don't understand is that I've been in the manosphere since 2016, I joined this site in August 2020 but I've been black pilled since early 2018, I have spent years in the MGTOW community and a lot of time in the PUA community also, so I know what subjects they talk about the most, I know what they are really about and what the media describes them as is completely different from what they really are.

The black pill is not a fatalist belief since it is not nihilism. The black pill is the solution to men's lack of success with women. It teaches you that your lack of good looks is the reason why most women don't want you, why you're getting friendzoned and rejected all the time and why other men are succeeding with women so easily.

Those who learn to accept the truth and use it to empower themselves become more attractive to women because they become better looking, I should know, I have been on this looksmaxxing journey (unknowingly) for years, and it has definitely changed my life for the better by making me go from invisible to women to being able to attract women that I thought were out of my league. Normies would simply say it's due to confidence but it's not, it's 100% due to my jaw surgery. Here is proof: https://looksmax.org/threads/knowing-dating-apps-are-85-to-15-in-favour-of-males.317887/post-5379296

So, you would rather trust the lying media instead of real life experience????

You don't need scientific research to see the black pill in action, all you need is to do the experiment yourself, that is where we get all of this from, from our own lives, we don't just look at a few studies, that's not where the black pill comes from.

You'd rather trust the very same media who tells people every day that you can look like the rock if you eat enough chicken breast and lift weights for a long enough period of time? The same media who portrays men's rights activists as misogynistic terrorists by putting them in the same boat as incel killers?

Most of my family takes their information from the media and because of that, they think that the incels over on incels.is are a terrorist network who want to kill all women. In reality, there is no such thing, there is no incel group on the internet that plans terrorist attacks, so the people like ER and Minassian did their terrible acts by themselves, they weren't coerced, but the media will never tell you that truth.

What I have found is that every time there is a news article about the manosphere or discussing men in a negative light, they twist the truth and spread lies to the public, and by doing this, they can easily destroy people's reputation. The Sun newspaper (from UK) did an article describing Johnny Depp as a wife beater when they had no proof against him, only false accusations, even to this day, they won't remove the article. And plenty of newspapers have destroyed the reputation of Roosh V by calling him a rapist and telling people that his books taught men to rape when in reality, he never raped women and his books don't discuss rape.

The problem is that most people are so used to getting their information from the media that it has become their God, they worship its gospel and get mad every time someone speaks against it, so the media can say whatever they want because they know people will accept it without question.

What you don't understand is that I've been in the manosphere since 2016, I joined this site in August 2020 but I've been black pilled since early 2018, I have spent years in the MGTOW community and a lot of time in the PUA community also, so I know what subjects they talk about the most, I know what they are really about and what the media describes them as is completely different from what they really are.

The black pill is not a fatalist belief since it is not nihilism. The black pill is the solution to men's lack of success with women. It teaches you that your lack of good looks is the reason why most women don't want you, why you're getting friendzoned and rejected all the time and why other men are succeeding with women so easily.

Those who learn to accept the truth and use it to empower themselves become more attractive to women because they become better looking, I should know, I have been on this looksmaxxing journey (unknowingly) for years, and it has definitely changed my life for the better by making me go from invisible to women to being able to attract women that I thought were out of my league. Normies would simply say it's due to confidence but it's not, it's 100% due to my jaw surgery. Here is proof: https://looksmax.org/threads/knowing-dating-apps-are-85-to-15-in-favour-of-males.317887/post-5379296

bro i read like two sentences and you missed my point

reread what i said and rethink

bro i read like two sentences and you missed my point

reread what i said and rethink
The name "black pill" was coined by FaceandLMS in his famous video about looks:

He says in that video that we must call it the black pill since the red pill was highjacked by pickup artists over on the subreddit called "The Red Pill."

And like I said in my very long essay, the media constantly twists the truth to suit their own needs so it is no surprise that when searching on google, you find false definitions of the black pill, most people don't actually know what it is, in fact, even most people in the manosphere don't understand the black pill, I know that I didn't either until I learned about it.

• +1
its not dead, but if by looks we mean only face then i think its really overrated and things status, niche and drugmaxing are incredibly underrated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048
That is actually false.

Social skills are required for tinder also, not just for the real world because if you are not NT, then how are you going to text her? How are you going to know what to do when you do meet her if she doesn't want to go straight to your place?

The only difference between tinder and the real world is that women on Tinder don't take height into account when swiping, they only look at your photos. So, a tall guy will be at a disadvantage, while a shorter guy will be at a greater advantage, since she will only find out when they meet in person.

The reason why most guys think Tinder is more difficult is because they see themselves as better looking than they really are, they underestimate the amount of times they would get rejected when cold approaching women in real life, and they cope by seeing a reality that does not exist.

To be honest, I have found myself guilty of making that same mistake many times long ago and even recently. I often find myself coping about my failures with elaborate lies and excuses as to why I'm not where I want to be in life, and it's hard to change because it's hard to accept that there is a problem that needs fixing especially when everyone in your life tries to tell you that there isn't.

For years, my parents and grandparents have been telling me that I'm good looking, and my mother even took it a step further by comparing me to other men and telling me that I look better than all of them, and I was so naive at the time that I believed her. So, when I arrived on this forum, I was given many reality checks, and that is when I had to come to terms with the fact that I am not that good looking and that this is why I haven't had any success with women in the past. It is why my opportunities with women were extremely limited and why I was never approached and was always an outcast as a kid, always part of the group of friends that never got invited to any parties.

Often, I find myself trying to come up with my own solutions to fix the problem since I can't succeed with Tinder, and I just find myself coming back to the black pill every single time. That doesn't mean that there is no solution, there always is one, but it is to looksmax.

Looksmaxxing is the only way to finally be able to succeed with women and to suddenly have a lot of dating options.
Looks theory is not dead, normies just refuse to believe in it because it's a hard truth and they tend to prefer comfortable lies instead.

yes, according to the post, you're trying to meet standard 1.

But you already meet standard 2

It's just that in lockdown you gotta rely on standard 1

yes, according to the post, you're trying to meet standard 1.

But you already meet standard 2

It's just that in lockdown you gotta rely on standard 1
No, it's not like that at all actually.

The truth is that if there wasn't a quarantine right now, I could get into a relationship with a good looking woman very easily, but I still don't have the looks and experience to get laid regularly by going to bars and clubs, for that I would need to be very muscular instead of being skinny.

But the problem is that it will take me more than 1 year to get the physique that I need to do well on Tinder, and since we're in quarantine, Tinder is my only option. By gymmaxxing though, even if the quarantine ends before I am muscular enough, it will give me the ability to cold approach women in real life and succeed in getting laid with them, simply because I'll be a gymmaxxed tall guy instead of a skinny tall guy.

But what I meant is that there aren't 2 standards, if you want to get laid outside of a relationship, you need good looks, you don't need to be Chad in the face, but you need to look above average in the face and you need a muscular physique and to be tall, I have almost everything, all I need is the muscular physique and then my options will expand tremendously. If there wasn't a quarantine, I would get into a relationship with a hot woman in the meantime because at least it would allow me to get laid regularly even if it was with the same woman.

u
That is actually false.

are u recessed? jaw/chin? just wanna confirm my theory

You can't read. The onlything the blackpill argues is that the succes or failure you have with the opposite gender is caused by your looks first and foremost. Your looks predetermine your ease in succes or the reverse. Wether you take this as a fatalist view is nothing more then subjective and not related to the blackpill.

No, it's not like that at all actually.

The truth is that if there wasn't a quarantine right now, I could get into a relationship with a good looking woman very easily, but I still don't have the looks and experience to get laid regularly by going to bars and clubs, for that I would need to be very muscular instead of being skinny.

But the problem is that it will take me more than 1 year to get the physique that I need to do well on Tinder, and since we're in quarantine, Tinder is my only option. By gymmaxxing though, even if the quarantine ends before I am muscular enough, it will give me the ability to cold approach women in real life and succeed in getting laid with them, simply because I'll be a gymmaxxed tall guy instead of a skinny tall guy.

But what I meant is that there aren't 2 standards, if you want to get laid outside of a relationship, you need good looks, you don't need to be Chad in the face, but you need to look above average in the face and you need a muscular physique and to be tall, I have almost everything, all I need is the muscular physique and then my options will expand tremendously. If there wasn't a quarantine, I would get into a relationship with a hot woman in the meantime because at least it would allow me to get laid regularly even if it was with the same woman.
How would you do it if there was no quarantine? I mean you didnt have a relationship before lockdown, why would it work now?