why richard ramirez has so much aura

wtfiswrongwithyou

wtfiswrongwithyou

Bronze
i never felt what i feel when i look at the clips from the court, he is non NT but it gives him the opposite aura. He acts autistic but it seems superior or something. I dont even think that he is the best psl god, i dont even think its about his face, i dont think its the fact that he is weirdo serial killer pedophile. There is something going on when you just look at his behaviour. He seems like the real danger and the real predator.
Ramirez

• +1
Reactions: Acion
HE HAS MAX AURA
IMG 4809

he is an illiterate subhuman with the mental age of a small child that had to rape old and vulnerable women to get pussy (because he is built like a stick and smells like shit). jfl at idolizing this guy in any way

• +1
Reactions: goo25
he is an illiterate subhuman with the mental age of a small child that had to rape old and vulnerable women to get pussy (because he is built like a stick and smells like shit). jfl at idolizing this guy in any way
im sure people analyse your literate overman face with mental age of 800000000 for decades. This forum is about face you fucking moron, how you can rot here for 3 years and say dumb shit like this.

im sure people analyse your literate overman face with mental age of 800000000 for decades. This forum is about face you fucking moron, how you can rot here for 3 years and say dumb shit like this.
you know nothing of looks