Why Rugby players are all chads ?

workiskey

workiskey

Iron
I was watching France - Galles yesterday and now I could notice that they all had enormous jaw and brow ridge pure warrior skulls, is that due from bonesmashing and the multiple physical contacts they have while playing ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and clockwiseRotator
you need high t to play rugby

I was watching France - Galles yesterday and now I could notice that they all had enormous jaw and brow ridge pure warrior skulls, is that due from bonesmashing and the multiple physical contacts they have while playing ?
If you confuse causation vs correlation I’m going to assume your sub 80IQ tbh. Rugby doesn’t make you a Chad, you have to be Chad to play rugby. The average male would be trampled within 3 seconds on the field

• +1
Reactions: zeke714, Deleted member 2729, NoPainNoChick and 1 other person
If you confuse causation vs correlation I’m going to assume your sub 80IQ tbh. Rugby doesn’t make you a Chad, you have to be Chad to play rugby. The average male would be trampled within 3 seconds on the field
This is evidence but Chad genetic not awakening it will just be a hood normie and at very best a chadlite, in other hand normie working his ass off (gym/rugby..) will get more chad for sure.