Why she gave me vaginal and anal sex but refused blowjob?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
I am so tired of convincing her, legit went to sleep because I got so turned off.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Reformed, PsychoH, BigJimsWornOutTires and 2 others
Nigga boohoo..

• +1
Reactions: ascension
I am so tired of convincing her, legit went to sleep because I got so turned off.
Your dick isn't aestheticslly pleasing enough where she salivates to suck on your cock. The appeal of big dick is mostly aesthetic, because it turns a foid on, seeing a thick long penis on her chad. She will grab it and put it in her mouth.

If it's some mushroomy chode she wont feel compelled to suck on it nigga

Thats the dick blackpill, everything is always about looks. Do you wanna eat a warm pink pussy or a black hyperpigmentated stink hole?

I thought so

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel
Your dick isn't aestheticslly pleasing enough where she salivates to suck on your cock. The appeal of big dick is mostly aesthetic, because it turns a foid on, seeing a thick long penis on her chad. She will grab it and put it in her mouth.

If it's some mushroomy chode she wont feel compelled to suck on it nigga

Thats the dick blackpill, everything is always about looks. Do you wanna eat a warm pink pussy or a black hyperpigmentated stink hole?

I thought so
Nvm the another girl sucked my penis. But it feels so fcking tinglish.

Probably because you got a dirty dick. If you don't keep that shit cleaned DAILY, she knows. And no pussy keeper wants a dirty dick in their mouth. They don't mind a dirty dick inside their vagina, esp shithole. The vagina naturally cleans itself ... to a point! If she takes care of herself, she knows what to do after that dirty dick encounter. But having it inside her mouth, ugh. That's something she rather never experience again.

What order did you go?

1,2,3 is fine
2,1,3 is pretty normal

1,3,2 is kinda gross

Probably because you got a dirty dick. If you don't keep that shit cleaned DAILY, she knows. And no pussy keeper wants a dirty dick in their mouth. They don't mind a dirty dick inside their vagina, esp shithole. The vagina naturally cleans itself ... to a point! If she takes care of herself, she knows what to do after that dirty dick encounter. But having it inside her mouth, ugh. That's something she rather never experience again.

The vagina is giga disgusting and slimy tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Blowjobs are pink tipped pale white girfthy white cocks only

Allergic to cum