side profile-cel
makes me so fucking mad cause most of the time they're even ugly

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Darkeningstar
they're overcompensating

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, Clqs, try2beme and 2 others
they're overcompensating
I literally cannot socialize with most Short guys here, they're not chill at all and complete megalomaniacs

Also i don't even think they know height even matters they're too low iq

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I literally cannot socialize with most Short guys here, they're not chill at all and complete megalomaniacs

obv not everyone Is like that but most "cuozzi" maybe u can understand me are short and rude asf

• JFL

I'm 5'9" but I've almost never acted arrogant, also because I used to be pretty good looking so I didn't feel the need to do so. It's the ones who aren't gl who pull it off, often

• +1
Reactions: goo25
I'm 5'9" but I've almost never acted arrogant, also because I used to be pretty good looking so I didn't feel the need to do so. It's the ones who aren't gl who pull it off, often
5'9" not even short here tbh

• +1
Not true

All the manlets I know are chilled out

In my experience really tall dudes have the biggest egos and get turbo butthurt when someone is even taller than them

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and goo25
obv not everyone Is like that but most "cuozzi" maybe u can understand me are short and rude asf
Yes, I understand, ahah

• +1
Overcompensation with fake confidence. They know they are invisible, so they know they must exhibit confidence and attract attention, otherwise no one will notice them.

Same principle apply for ugly and dumb men who never get approached and feel the need to approach anyone and play confident.

Rejection doesn't meant anything to them so they don't experience fear of rejection, because they are used to it.

• +1
They know they have a disgusting, unfixable failo deep down

• Woah
Short guys are horny low inhib high t dogs who always wanna fuck

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
Truest true ever. If they act like shit call them midget few times, it helps to put them in place. If you call midget a midget, most normies will laugh with you because they know being midget is over.

• +1
It's just jestermaxxing but in a different form, so by trying to fake that they are dangerous / self-confident etc. to draw attention to themselves, or at least not to look inferior to the average person / to look cool like the rest of the group..

• +1