Why should I be alive?

Deleted member 21084

Deleted member 21084

TRIBUTE ACCOUNT
I literally exist just to be moggggggggggggggged. Why the fuck am I still alive???

I mean, seriously, wtf was I deformed?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
I don't know. Guess my mom still loves me because she feels obligated to take care of me. Sucks to not be able to do anything because of my looks. I mean my face actually is deformed.

I actually listened to you guys advice and stayed ouot of these forums until age 21, i studied maxx and studied maxx and actually tried to escape my situation... (my classmates were all LTN and incels truecels so I coouldn't see the difference).

Sorry, I know it's over and i'm not attractive by society's standards and the only thing I can do is to cope than rope. Neither my parents can help me. (My mom wanted to take me to surgery but I don't think that can help; one girl said to me "no girl will ever love you, except for your mother") yeah that's the biggest truth.

I used to cope that i'm not that ugly but the truth is I AM THIS UGLY. Ugly guys do exist, aan although nobody have ever said that to my face, some birth defects means that it never begun. I mean, my whole life has been coping than roping. I mean legitimately the only positive I have in my life is money and IQ, and even that couldn;t save me for being a 22 year old virgin.

I know i'd be roasted to death on these forums because of my pan face, I am an involuntary celibate as well but i'm actually fucked.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson and wollet2
@HerpDerpson
@wollet2

It's so over, my friend. It never begun. You surpassed all the posters on this forum in subhumanity.

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and wollet2
It's so over, my friend. It never begun. You surpassed all the posters on this forum in subhumanity.
I don't know why my mother says my deformed teeth is "cute"

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
She's gaslighting you. You mother is Reddit.
Probably she just want to make me feel better? I honestly never worried about my ugliness in middle school

• So Sad
Probably she just want to make me feel better? I honestly never worried about my ugliness in middle school
My mother has never complimented my looks, I guess she was more honest, at least. :feelswat:

Tie the chord kick the chair and you're dead

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
send me money before kys

Cope or the Rope, buddy boyo.

4ad

for real? or are you larping?
Yes, my friend, and let me tell, you're not 2.5. me and guys like @Zer0/∞ and @Curry Suicide are 2. You're like 1.9

Yes, my friend, and let me tell, you're not 2.5. me and guys like @Zer0/∞ and @Curry Suicide are 2. You're like 1.9
isn't @Zer0/∞ like a 2.5 PSL?

i'll miss my mother she's one of the only people who have being good to me

• So Sad
Can you stop spamming attention seeking threads 24/7 you retard people will realise you wont do anything and just ignore you stop

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Curry Suicide and Deleted member 19499