Why should i contribute to society?

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Proximitypill is life
What has society EVER done for me? it has neglected me, abandoned me, provided me nothing, absolutely nothing. I haven't taken a single cent off the government my entire life, i could have for the past 5 years but i didn't. So what has Society done for me and why should i contribute?
Are my needs met? Not even close.
They refuse to help me with my health issues.
Women refuse to even talk to me and are disgusted by me.
They refuse to give me a second chance in life, yh i fucked up and wasted my youth but i want another chance, i deserve another chance don't i? doesn't everybody who didn't have things go their way the first time for whatever reason? This is the society we live in, there are no second chances, you get one chance and if you fuck up well then too bad, you're fucked FOR LIFE. You are left to rot away at home or working some dead-end minimum wage job. That's how it works, that's how the system is designed and all the normalfags seem to be okay with it. It's a fucking joke, a complete disaster and embarrassment to call yourself a 1st world modern country when your system for the youth is so backwards and outdated. You think it's just me in this situation? i see more than enough young men and women working dead end fucking jobs going nowhere in life and they're not kids, they're mid to late 20s and that's just how it is. They're going fucking nowhere, 20 years from now they'll still be working that same or another shit dead-end job hoping they die in their sleep.

Society has abandoned me in every aspect of life, why should i then contribute at all? why should i work and pay taxes and contribute to society or my community in general? for what reason? give me just one reason, that's all i ask.

If one of you, any of you can legitimately give me one good reason, i will apply to every job within a 25 mile radius tomorrow even though i am physically not fit to work. But you can't because you know society has failed me and many other men. And i don't even think this is just a UK problem, it's a global problem.
How many young men around the world in Asia or Africa feel trapped? too many... way too fucking many. We just don't hear about them because of language barrier and other factors, you just don't see them complaining or venting their frustrations online, certainly not on an incel forum full of 15 year old kids like i do.

And i know some of you will say boo hoo all the normies have problems, everyone has problems, no, they have friends, they have relationships/girlfriends/intimacy, they have things going on in their life, they have opportunities, they have a bit of luck now and then, i have none of those things. I am a subhuman manlet with no friends or anything, i am going nowhere in life. It's likely i will just rope when i'm 30.
Can you believe it's september the 6th already? where does the time go? how is the year nearly over? Just insane how shit life is tbh.

The IRLpill & The Proximity pill are the only two things that matter, trust me on this youngcels who are 20 or below, i will make a thread on each of them, heed my words when i do make them. Shoutout to @Whatever i always knew about the proximitypill but never acknowledged it, it wasn't until he mentioned it a few times that i realized what i was missing, it wasn't until i went out every single day to the city that i realized the blackpill is fake and the IRLpill & proximitypill is the only thing that matters. Yes i appreciate the responses to my previous threads and will get around to replying to them, i have brainfog and can barely even respond to anything that involves me having to use my brain.

It's just not possible to come back from being in my situation, i am too old, too broken down, missed too many experiences/all of them, have no friends or anything. It's just not possible amigos. So depressing. I am struggling with my faith but keep steady. Not going to tag anyone because nobody cares, that's also another problem and i don't blame any one of you, you all have your own issues and don't care or should have to care about the ramblings of an online stranger who you are never going to meet.

I honestly think my mother giving birth to me at 40 was not supposed to happen, it was divine intervention, she needed a child and god gave her one, it's just unfortunate that it had to be me. I was doomed the moment i was opened my eyes and saw this rotten world for the very first time.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shahnameh, Zero Tolerance, Esteban1997 and 7 others
what the fuck is proximitypill

• +1
Reactions: h111 and Nick.Harte
based

• Love it
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and JohnDoe
There are plenty of chances. Maybe just not for you…

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and JohnDoe
can you @ me when you make the thread on both of those things? thanks boyo

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
The average guy is just a drone to build the amusement park world for Chad and foids.

Same i was marginalized like if i was in a comedy show and treated like i was insignificant why should i give society a chance?

What has society EVER done for me? it has neglected me, abandoned me, provided me nothing, absolutely nothing. I haven't taken a single cent off the government my entire life, i could have for the past 5 years but i didn't. So what has Society done for me and why should i contribute?
Are my needs met? Not even close.
They refuse to help me with my health issues.
Women refuse to even talk to me and are disgusted by me.
They refuse to give me a second chance in life, yh i fucked up and wasted my youth but i want another chance, i deserve another chance don't i? doesn't everybody who didn't have things go their way the first time for whatever reason? This is the society we live in, there are no second chances, you get one chance and if you fuck up well then too bad, you're fucked FOR LIFE. You are left to rot away at home or working some dead-end minimum wage job. That's how it works, that's how the system is designed and all the normalfags seem to be okay with it. It's a fucking joke, a complete disaster and embarrassment to call yourself a 1st world modern country when your system for the youth is so backwards and outdated. You think it's just me in this situation? i see more than enough young men and women working dead end fucking jobs going nowhere in life and they're not kids, they're mid to late 20s and that's just how it is. They're going fucking nowhere, 20 years from now they'll still be working that same or another shit dead-end job hoping they die in their sleep.

Society has abandoned me in every aspect of life, why should i then contribute at all? why should i work and pay taxes and contribute to society or my community in general? for what reason? give me just one reason, that's all i ask.

If one of you, any of you can legitimately give me one good reason, i will apply to every job within a 25 mile radius tomorrow even though i am physically not fit to work. But you can't because you know society has failed me and many other men. And i don't even think this is just a UK problem, it's a global problem.
How many young men around the world in Asia or Africa feel trapped? too many... way too fucking many. We just don't hear about them because of language barrier and other factors, you just don't see them complaining or venting their frustrations online, certainly not on an incel forum full of 15 year old kids like i do.

And i know some of you will say boo hoo all the normies have problems, everyone has problems, no, they have friends, they have relationships/girlfriends/intimacy, they have things going on in their life, they have opportunities, they have a bit of luck now and then, i have none of those things. I am a subhuman manlet with no friends or anything, i am going nowhere in life. It's likely i will just rope when i'm 30.
Can you believe it's september the 6th already? where does the time go? how is the year nearly over? Just insane how shit life is tbh.

The IRLpill & The Proximity pill are the only two things that matter, trust me on this youngcels who are 20 or below, i will make a thread on each of them, heed my words when i do make them. Shoutout to @Whatever i always knew about the proximitypill but never acknowledged it, it wasn't until he mentioned it a few times that i realized what i was missing, it wasn't until i went out every single day to the city that i realized the blackpill is fake and the IRLpill & proximitypill is the only thing that matters. Yes i appreciate the responses to my previous threads and will get around to replying to them, i have brainfog and can barely even respond to anything that involves me having to use my brain.

It's just not possible to come back from being in my situation, i am too old, too broken down, missed too many experiences/all of them, have no friends or anything. It's just not possible amigos. So depressing. I am struggling with my faith but keep steady. Not going to tag anyone because nobody cares, that's also another problem and i don't blame any one of you, you all have your own issues and don't care or should have to care about the ramblings of an online stranger who you are never going to meet.

I honestly think my mother giving birth to me at 40 was not supposed to happen, it was divine intervention, she needed a child and god gave her one, it's just unfortunate that it had to be me. I was doomed the moment i was opened my eyes and saw this rotten world for the very first time.
Life is not fair man. Fuck society indeed.

But still don't go in victim mentality because that's cringe bhai:feelswhy:

Downloadfile12

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
just pick urself up by ur bootstraps