Why should I get fillers over chin implant?

Deleted member 7901

Deleted member 7901

punch yourself 10000 times, remember wolf's law
I am not rich enough to buy fillers every 6 months and everyone here recommends to cope with fillers, chin implant like the better option
same goes to jaw implants

Last edited:
You shouldn't.

• +1
Reactions: joel17 and MentalistKebab
Genio is far superior

• +1
Reactions: yundanfengqing, Chadelite, MentalistKebab and 3 others
You shouldn't.
so why people recommend fillers? seem like people also recommend jaw realignment surgery which is crap
because there so many side effects and a really fucking high chance of relapse

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
In my opinion, I would only recommend a chin implant if you have significant facial deformity causing the appearing of a recessed maxillary projection.

Implants are a permanent solution for a temporary issue. If you are just looking to enhance or widen your chin to achieve a more masculine appearance, then I would just recommend starting off with dermal fillers. They're cheaper than surgery, can be customised to fit your facial proportions, and can be dissolved immediately if you do not want an enhanced chin anymore. It sure beats having to further another operation to have a chin implant taken out.

Also, the bones that make up your facial structure change as you get age, so having a permanent implant in your chin purely for cosmetic reasons seems counterintuitive. What may look good in your early twenties may not look good in your early forties; which is why I would only recommend a permanent implant if you have a true facial deformity. Otherwise, I would stick to filler for now.

• +1
Reactions: quattazel and Usum
I've done 2 fillers for chin lengthening using Juvederm Voluma. Cost me around 1.6k+++. I would say its safe well worth and last for 18months. I did it last April

The doctor also told me at times, the fillers would even merge with tissues around the chin itself.

And yes it has undoubtedly made a big difference

I've done 2 fillers for chin lengthening using Juvederm Voluma. Cost me around 1.6k+++. I would say its safe well worth and last for 18months. I did it last April

The doctor also told me at times, the fillers would even merge with tissues around the chin itself.

How many ml did you get injected?

In my opinion, I would only recommend a chin implant if you have significant facial deformity causing the appearing of a recessed maxillary projection.

Implants are a permanent solution for a temporary issue. If you are just looking to enhance or widen your chin to achieve a more masculine appearance, then I would just recommend starting off with dermal fillers. They're cheaper than surgery, can be customised to fit your facial proportions, and can be dissolved immediately if you do not want an enhanced chin anymore. It sure beats having to further another operation to have a chin implant taken out.

Also, the bones that make up your facial structure change as you get age, so having a permanent implant in your chin purely for cosmetic reasons seems counterintuitive. What may look good in your early twenties may not look good in your early forties; which is why I would only recommend a permanent implant if you have a true facial deformity. Otherwise, I would stick to filler for now.
Hi bro,
Would you trust a female doctor for doing your fillers ?
I have difficulties to do so even though she looks to know about our specific issues.

Cool.
Did you see any spreading ?

Hi bro,
Would you trust a female doctor for doing your fillers ?
I have difficulties to do so even though she looks to know about our specific issues.
Haha honestly bro, I've only ever been treated by female injectors - not intentionally, but just by chance. I feel like females, as a whole, know instinctively what looks masculine, and what looks attractive - so I trust their judgement. And I believe that females have a better creative technique, because they're used to applying make-up and making themselves look good - as opposed to an older male doctor who's very 'textbook'. As long as you mention that you want to enhance your masculine features to your injector, then I think you'll be fine. Soft, arched, and round are considered feminine features when it comes to injectable aesthetics, whilst angled, sharp, squared, and horizontal are considered masculine. All qualified injectors are aware of this, since it's one of the first principles that is taught in cosmetic training courses.

What difficulties are you facing?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Usum
What difficulties are you facing?
You made good points.
So none.
I guess I'll do that when everything calms down but shtf likely soon (mid-end August).
Good news, all men will look like Chads afterwards.

You made good points.
So none.
I guess I'll do that when everything calms down but shtf likely soon (mid-end August).
Good news, all men will look like Chads afterwards.
Haha all good man, good luck and let me know how it goes

• +1
Reactions: Usum
Chin filler is great to see how you look like. It's actually one of the best places to have fillers, you don't need a big amount there to make a visible difference.
For permanent fix I'd recommend genioplasty instead of chin implant.

• +1
Reactions: Usum
How many ml did you get injected?

I think it was only 2ml. I only went twice. It's very small but makes a big difference

It was very worth it. And is still as 80% good till now. Obviously the first 2 weeks is the best cos the tissues in your chin would be swollen

On the day, after getting my fillers, i walked around the mall. And easily i could tell more eyes were rolling towards from females. Not bragging or anything. But there were more gals giving me eye contact. It was too obvious to ignore or be written off.

Then after a month when i got my second injection. Noticed the same reaction.

Fillers and cutting BF really made a big difference for me, physically. But mentally, I'm still somewhat feel inferior. However the changes caused by external appearance have made an impact on my self esteem as well.

Another giant caveat is that my other features are not too bad or off. But I really think the mandible is a powerful indicator to females. Cos it shows masculinity and dominance.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I think it was only 2ml. I only went twice. It's very small but makes a big difference

It was very worth it. And is still as 80% good till now. Obviously the first 2 weeks is the best cos the tissues in your chin would be swollen

On the day, after getting my fillers, i walked around the mall. And easily i could tell more eyes were rolling towards from females. Not bragging or anything. But there were more gals giving me eye contact. It was too obvious to ignore or be written off.

Then after a month when i got my second injection. Noticed the same reaction.

Fillers and cutting BF really made a big difference for me, physically. But mentally, I'm still somewhat feel inferior. However the changes caused by external appearance have made an impact on my self esteem as well.

Another giant caveat is that my other features are not too bad or off. But I really think the mandible is a powerful indicator to females. Cos it shows masculinity and dominance.
Nice, sounds good! I’m convinced the mandible is one of the most important features, especially on first impressions. I’m also looking to get 2ml there too, I’ve had filler before but it only lasted mainly for 6 months, how long did it last for you?