Why skincare is cucked for ur body

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
When ur skin or lips are dry, that’s a sign that u need more water. But these skin care products make u ‘solve‘ the problem by applying moisturizer or lip balm where the dryness is. Well, this only masks the problem. The rest of ur body is still dehydrated and working like shit, but at least ur skin is shiny and greasy now :feelsgood:

Cope cope cope

• JFL
Reactions: nope
When ur skin or lips are dry, that’s a sign that u need more water. But these skin care products make u ‘solve‘ the problem by applying moisturizer or lip balm where the dryness is. Well, this only masks the problem. The rest of ur body is still dehydrated and working like shit, but at least ur skin is shiny and greasy now :feelsgood:
thats why i start accutane

drink 4liters of water + skincare routine theorem

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
drink 4liters of water + skincare routine theorem
My acne basically cleared up now that I’m on 1600 cals max per day. I tried skincare for 1 week and instantly knew it was jew propaganda, like I knew it tried masking the problem than fixing it. Just starve yourself theory

• +1
Reactions: Kirby7000
Endocrine disrupter max

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
Health = looks

Why have the kikes confused us with their potions and pills to think it can solve anything. They are wizards..

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Reformed
Just have a shower theory strikes again !

• +1
Not everything is environmental. Skincare is just a mediator for shit skin genetics.

• +1
My acne basically cleared up now that I’m on 1600 cals max per day. I tried skincare for 1 week and instantly knew it was jew propaganda, like I knew it tried masking the problem than fixing it. Just starve yourself theory
not for everyone. some people have to use products for their skin cuz they have shit skin genetics or other problems other than diet.

• Hmm...
true, lean is life, i had way better skin after my cut

• +1