Why sleeping with another mans gf is cucked

h111

h111

Anorexic
His dna is flowing inside her, especially in those clips where guys make out with the girl while her bf is right next to her, he might as well be kissing the guy bc his spit is all inside her mouth. Also, when you fuck her, her pussy would be coated with his dna. Jfl if you get excited over taking another mans leftovers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Gonthar, Chadeep and 2 others
So I can't sleep with another man's grandfather?!?

• JFL
Reactions: h111
cope you get to hit for free while the other guy has to cuck and jester to stay in a relationship

• JFL
Reactions: ghostman and h111
cope you get to hit for free while the other guy has to cuck and jester to stay in a relationship
It must taste like his cum while making out with her

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
It must taste like his cum while making out with her
i need to fuck another guys girl while she facetimes him

• JFL
His dna is flowing inside her, especially in those clips where guys make out with the girl while her bf is right next to her, he might as well be kissing the guy bc his spit is all inside her mouth. Also, when you fuck her, her pussy would be coated with his dna. Jfl if you get excited over taking another mans leftovers
Lol, he's kissing and licking her, but you're the one fucking her, so it's him that's getting cucked not you, how many times have you actually been in this scenario that you consider fucking another guy's gf being cucked?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: h111 and ElySioNs
i need to fuck another guys girl while she facetimes him
Disgusting to fuck a girl while looking or listening to a guy

I gotta be locked in 1 on 1 with the girl for anything to happen

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
Lol, he's kissing and licking her, but you're the one fucking her, so it's him that's getting cucked not you, how many times have you actually been in this scenario that you consider fucking another guy's gf being cucked?
Idk man why wouldnt you just find a virgin girl and start a happy family with her

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
I wouldn't do it again because I realize what a dick move it is, and I don't want to be a dick anymore

That said, there is nothing cucked about it. Especially if you hate her boyfriend. It feels amazing.

• +1