Why so many mid 40s year olds look young

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
Like cillian murphy still looks near prime. Brad pitt, johnny depp still looked like early 30s. Is it because 45 isnt that old or they just have good bone structure to support aging

That's because they're rich and looks conscious the average 45 year old already looks ready for the grave

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fath0039, Heguldus, owlofathena and 20 others
That's because they're rich and looks conscious the average 45 year old already looks ready for the grave
Yeah but I think its if you have forward grown bones and no undereye circles like zayn malik is set to look early 30s at 45 cause of forward growth. Same with Shakira and Jared Leto but nick cage looks like shit.

Basically they're famous cause of their looks and their forward growth drastically slows aging

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and UglyGod360
Wtf are you on about? Depp looks like shit now. DiCaprio looks like shit. Pitt is the only one that still looks good for his age

Wtf are you on about? Depp looks like shit now. DiCaprio looks like shit. Pitt is the only one that still looks good for his age
all of them look like shit but good for their age, i think that after 50 you seriously get a big hit in looks, not after 40

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 7753 and EckhartTollemaxx
I'm talking about mid 40s type in Johnny depp oprah interview and dicaprio doesn't have very strong bone structure

• +1
Reactions: Adreyan
all of them look like shit but good for their age, i think that after 50 you seriously get a big hit in looks, not after 40
Women's standards also go down with age, getting sex becomes easier but of course most of them will be used up. But at that point you're not going to get kids any more so, sex is sex.

money money money

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Women's standards also go down with age, getting sex becomes easier but of course most of them will be used up. But at that point you're not going to get kids any more so, sex is sex.
i don't want that life, i don't want to get over 30, plan on partying hard and loving and dying of a xannax overdose at 25, forever young or nothing

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
There's no such thing as celebrity DNA, or celebrity genes. The only thing that separates celebrities from us lay people is that they've got millions of dollars, and access the best money can afford.

Although they might appear natural - in terms of facial proportions and aesthetic - they are not immune to the natural process of ageing. It's not natural to look like this. If it was natural, then your next door neighbour doesn't look like Brad Pitt at 50, or Jennifer Lopez at 50. But they don't

Look at this recent picture of Kim Kardashian and her high school friends - all of them aged 40 years old. There's a reason why Kim looks drastically younger than her friends - and it has nothing to do with her drinking 8 glasses of water a day. It's plastic surgery. And there's nothing wrong with that. I definitely know my name will be down for a facelift when I'm 40, that's for sure...

Screenshot 2020 10 29 at 95041 pm

Until you have developed your critical aesthetic eye, it's quite imperceptible to notice which celebrity has had plastic or cosmetic surgery. But, there are clear and tell-tale signs that I can identify that suggests whether someone has had plastic surgery or not - specifically a rhinoplasty, facial implants, a face lift, and injectables.

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus, Alexanderr, Deleted member 5292 and 3 others
i wonder if someone starts TRT + collagen early how they could look

hollywood elitists are satan worshipping pedophiles that drink and bathe in the blood of virgin childs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 6695
Its pretty easy with these tricks:
Botox, facelift+fat grafting, pdo threads, no alcohol, healthy food, sport, low bf%, skincare (retinA/spf), filler (radiesse/hyaluronic), laser treatments, low dose hgh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 2597 and Gaia262
I think its common now to see a 40 year old that looks healthy and in good shape and apply the descriptor “young” because most people are in bad shape, they eat bad, and all kinds of other shit. Poor diets, poor overall health, drinking, smoking, etc. The amount of people who actually take care of themselves is remarkably small. Sure there are definitely some celebrities who just have good genetics and their skin still looks good even after a life of bad health, but for the most part if you just take care of yourself you will not look “old” at 40 or 50. But I am sure celebrities get surgery, hair transplants, and other types of cosmetic stuff as well

• Woah
Reactions: MaxillaIsEverything
There's no such thing as celebrity DNA, or celebrity genes. The only thing that separates celebrities from us lay people is that they've got millions of dollars, and access the best money can afford.

Although they might appear natural - in terms of facial proportions and aesthetic - they are not immune to the natural process of ageing. It's not natural to look like this. If it was natural, then your next door neighbour doesn't look like Brad Pitt at 50, or Jennifer Lopez at 50. But they don't

Look at this recent picture of Kim Kardashian and her high school friends - all of them aged 40 years old. There's a reason why Kim looks drastically younger than her friends - and it has nothing to do with her drinking 8 glasses of water a day. It's plastic surgery. And there's nothing wrong with that. I definitely know my name will be down for a facelift when I'm 40, that's for sure...

View attachment 768733

Until you have developed your critical aesthetic eye, it's quite imperceptible to notice which celebrity has had plastic or cosmetic surgery. But, there are clear and tell-tale signs that I can identify that suggests whether someone has had plastic surgery or not - specifically a rhinoplasty, facial implants, a face lift, and injectables.

KK looks better because she's much leaner and has a tan... it's hard to tell from this picture though you would really need to look at them all up close and in person with good lighting to see who aged well and who didn't.

View attachment 768733

Second from left mogs them all tbh. Not even a competition.

You've never seen these guys up close. Photos can hide alot of aging

Second from left mogs them all tbh. Not even a competition.
Kim looks like some robot or plastic doll. I hate that look so much. Natural feminine beauty is much more attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Like cillian murphy still looks near prime. Brad pitt, johnny depp still looked like early 30s. Is it because 45 isnt that old or they just have good bone structure to support aging
Aging for man = Skin quality. Plus hairline (and hair color).

Men, Can have less aging skin than women EASILY.
YET, most men skin looks worse than females.

That amkes no sense. because male skin ages 2x slower than females.
Most men, are laizy with skin.
And I guess/think celebruaties take more care of skin quality.

"Regardless of age, men have a higher collagen density than women; this is the ratio of collagen to the thickness of the skin. Researchers believe that the higher collagen density accounts for why women appear to age faster than men of the same age. "
" Both men and women lose about one percent of their collagen per year after their 30th birthday. For women, however, this escalates significantly in the first five years after menopause then slows down to a loss of two percent per year. "

i don't want that life, i don't want to get over 30, plan on partying hard and loving and dying of a xannax overdose at 25, forever young or nothing

by 2060 there will be reverse aging don't be a dumbass

by 2060 there will be reverse aging don't be a dumbass
you are moronic if you think that will happen by 2060, or 2300, or anything close to that

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 4430
you are moronic if you think that will happen by 2060, or 2300, or anything close to that
it's possible if we develop an actual artificial intelligence that has access to the internet

KK looks better because she's much leaner and has a tan... it's hard to tell from this picture though you would really need to look at them all up close and in person with good lighting to see who aged well and who didn't.
She is beautiful, but I'm talking about Kim facially in comparison to her friends - the smoothness of her forehead, the absence of nasolabial folds, the high position of her malar fat pad, the high lateral brow position, the absence of any skin laxity of the mandible or orbital ridge. These are not natural characteristics for someone who's 40 years old.

Maybe I'm just a nerd when it comes to facial aesthetics and plastic surgery, and that's why I can notice it quite apparently. She still looks beautiful, though.

I'm talking about mid 40s type in Johnny depp oprah interview and dicaprio doesn't have very strong bone structure
wait u r saying u think johnny depp was ugly during that oprah interview?

My dad is 52 and looks like 35.

He has nw2 hair and good collagen for his age. He's also fit.
But most people dont look like that lol. Most 40 and 50 year olds look old af

With a good youthmaxxing routine you will mog 99% of people your age at 30-40. Don't get fat, keep your hair, take care of your skin, avoid the sun and you're mogging most people in that age bracket. Look up guys like Chuando Tan to see what is possible with good genetics.