Why socially isolated loners often brag about their IQ scores

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir
There is a definite correlation between being a social reject and talking (and often lying about) about having a high IQ. While normal people regularly obtain personal satisfaction through social friendships, romantic partners, and going out/having fun, those who are unwanted as friends and romantic partners, lack this source of validation and make assertions of intellectual superiority as a way of compensating for that.
Do socially isolated adults actually have higher IQs?
Some may, but most do not. In fact, most of the people who say they have a “high IQ” are quite average in terms of their ability to perform on an IQ test. Why do so many people lie about their IQ? They lie because it is the easiest way to get some relief for feeling like they have nothing that makes them special.
Socially rejected adults are often so perverse in their thinking that they think a high IQ score is something that normal people think/care about. Loners love the concept of “high IQ” because it is an innate trait that some people are born with and others are not. Of course, there is limited interest in IQ by the vast majority of society who care more about other innate traits such as good looks. Most normal people care about what they are going to do on the weekend or drama associated with their social lives, not IQ scores.
Referencing a (real or false) high IQ score let’s everyone know you are a loser who is desperate to feel special
Well adjusted people feel a sense of empathy for those who declare to have high IQs because they know these people are likely:

1. Trying to compensate for years of rejection and social isolation
  2. Have nothing to feel good about and lack self esteem
  3. Are probably of relatively average intelligence and lacking in other areas of intellectual capacity (social skills, athletic ability, etc.)
  4. Often lack other innate, more important characteristics such as good looks.
This type of boasting doesn't always present itself in the form of a "high IQ". Loners will also frequently hint at or declare their supposed smarts by making other common assertions, such as:

1. That they knowing how to speak multiple languages
  2. That they have a superior ability to play intellectual games (card and numbers games)
  3. That they are a stock market or forex trading genius
  4. That they have excellent abilities in the sciences and mathematics
All of these are similar to high IQ declarations because they indicate an innate intellectual superiority.
Socially rejected people are desperate to have others look at them and think they are special. Please note that often a high intelligence claim is also accompanied by a false assertion that they are a person who is wealthy or rich financially.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
idk but it is over for them too

In reality good genes come in packages, so chad will have higher grades than you (even if lower IQ chad could have another advantage such as dopamine or not having ADHD)

• +1
Reactions: FaceandHFD and Ritalincel
Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: v123q43, Zeta ascended and framecel222
same goes for hardcore competetive gamers

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Ritalincel
Beautifully put. I understand why I felt the need to boast about my intelligence during my ugliest years now. Just realized that I haven't mentioned my IQ to anyone even on this forum in quite some time.

Only autists think IQ matters or are proud of their IQ. What matters is your creativity, determination, and specialized knowledge of subjects.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I'm socially isolated and low IQ

not even the title

My IQ is shit.

TfHR.gif
TfHR.gif
TfHR.gif

It's 90% reason why i want to rope.

0UbkH2M.gif
0UbkH2M.gif
0UbkH2M.gif

Best would be bragging about both IQ and high charisma while being a socially isolated loner, saying it's not your fault at all

Last edited:
iq/intelligence is extremely important, but only because it translates into real benefits like money and power

if you're a neet faggot with no future prospects iq doesn't mean shit, no offense of course to anyone here that's a neet faggot with no future prospects

Only autists think IQ matters or are proud of their IQ. What matters is your creativity, determination, and specialized knowledge of subjects.
only idiots that know nothing about iq think it is irrelevant

iq/intelligence is extremely important, but only because it translates into real benefits like money and power

if you're a neet faggot with no future prospects iq doesn't mean shit, no offense of course to anyone here that's a neet faggot with no future prospects
brb being a 14hours a day wagecuck and getting premature MPB so i can be a millionaire in my forties

most legit methods to make money dont require abnormally high IQs
they require low inhib, people skills and dark triad tho

brb being a 14hours a day wagecuck and getting premature MPB so i can be a millionaire in my forties

most legit methods to make money dont require abnormally high IQs
they require low inhib, people skills and dark triad tho

the top 1% most intelligent make up nearly half of the most powerful people in your country, judges, senators, fortune 500 ceos, billionaires etc, the value of iq as a predictor of class mobility can't be denied